Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning everyone,

Well done to everyone that weighed last night some fab losses and STS!

I am not feeling positive about my WI on Sat.. My ankles are feeling very fat! Or my Puds as hubby calls them!! :-(

I swear my ankles and feet can vary up and down a stone in themselves! Somedays very bony ankles and somedays like today... Full on Puds or Thankles!! As I am sure there the size of my thigh!! I can only wish for Cankles!! LOL

Hopefully they will go down for Sat!!!

Hope everyone has a good day!?? Xxx

Morning everyone, and well done in advance to all Wednesday weighers. :hug99:
Cinta, I have the same kind of ankles, just need to keep drinking my water and put them up as much as possible, they'll go down a treat then, hope it's the same for you.
HF, well done on your positive attitude, glad you got it back and you'll do fine hun you're a stayer :hug99: xxx

I love it when Lily says something will happen...you really know she MEANS BUSINESS =D

Weigh in tonight for me.
Nervous/Excited...

Jo and Lily my ankles are the same.I suffer terribly with water retention its horrendous. Its what put me off going to SW Class in the past because I can gain a stone in a week with it even when I have been on plan 100 percent. I am hoping to stop this by drinking loads and loads of water and I am gong to get some herbal tablets to help.
Fairy you can do it bootcamp sounds scary though lol

xxx

Good luck Addi and everyone else weighing tonight :)
xxx

morning curvies, well done on the losses so far this week :)

wi for me tonight, had a mixed week with some controlled flexible syns at the weekend I've just added up and 105.5 syns for the week so pleased with that - we'll see what the scales say

have a good day everyone xx

Good look F and 40 :)
xxx

I love it when Lily says something will happen...you really know she MEANS BUSINESS =D

Weigh in tonight for me.
Nervous/Excited...

I do MEAN business you're right :giggle:
Well done for tonight, no good luck from me, I have decided that saying good luck is bordering on a negative so I am stopping myself from using it ...whatever the outcome I say well done, you are a winner :hug99: xxx

Jo and Lily my ankles are the same.I suffer terribly with water retention its horrendous. Its what put me off going to SW Class in the past because I can gain a stone in a week with it even when I have been on plan 100 percent. I am hoping to stop this by drinking loads and loads of water and I am gong to get some herbal tablets to help.
Fairy you can do it bootcamp sounds scary though lol

xxx

I have the herbal tablets and Jackie just reminded me I bought some Red Vein, must actually try them lol, she swears by them, I can add almost a stone to my weight on a bad day too...horrendous :hug99: xxx

morning curvies, well done on the losses so far this week :)

wi for me tonight, had a mixed week with some controlled flexible syns at the weekend I've just added up and 105.5 syns for the week so pleased with that - we'll see what the scales say

have a good day everyone xx

Well done on the syns and well done for wi tonight :hug99: xxx

really struggling at the moment as im off sw plan and trying to just healthy eat. really struggling as there is no boundaries. with sw you only have 15 syns a day.

dont know what to do for the best!!! :confused::confused:

feel like just eat, eat, eat. getting quite stressed out about it all..

think i was just kidding myself that i could do this myself at home:cry::cry:

stacey

Aw Stacey,
I can only go on my own experience and that is I gain more weight in the long term trying to do it on my own. Slimming World does work as you long as you plan and have your head set. Maybe sit down and write a list of all of the reasons you want to lose weight and reasons why you are unable to and then it may become clearer for instance.
I want to lose weight because I dont like looking at my fatness anymore.
I want to be healthy and be able to be active and do things without getting out of breath.
I want to be able to walk into any clothes shop possible and buy what ever I like rather than having to search for my dresses on the internet.
What stops me is I think I am a little scared that life wont be better when I am smaller.
I love eating rich food like cheese and Butter
I can be very lazy and sometimes feel its easier to phone for a takeaway than cook something healthier.

Both of my lists could go on forever lol I had this talk with myself before I started back to class and now feel my mind is where it needs to be to release this huge weight Ihave inflicted on myself.

xxx

Mrs E-H said:
Aw Stacey,
I can only go on my own experience and that is I gain more weight in the long term trying to do it on my own. Slimming World does work as you long as you plan and have your head set. Maybe sit down and write a list of all of the reasons you want to lose weight and reasons why you are unable to and then it may become clearer for instance.
I want to be healthy and be able to be active and do things without getting out of breath.
I want to be able to walk into any clothes shop possible and buy what ever I like rather than having to search for my dresses on the internet.
What stops me is I think I am a little scared that life wont be better when I am smaller.
I can be very lazy and sometimes feel its easier to phone for a takeaway than cook something healthier.

Both of my lists could go on forever lol I had this talk with myself before I started back to class and now feel my mind is where it needs to be to release this huge weight Ihave inflicted on myself.

xxx

Thank you very much, I know sw works its just keeping focused. After work, I'm going home and going to write down positives and negatives. Xxx

Morning everyone,

Well done to everyone that weighed last night some fab losses and STS!

I am not feeling positive about my WI on Sat.. My ankles are feeling very fat! Or my Puds as hubby calls them!! :-(

I swear my ankles and feet can vary up and down a stone in themselves! Somedays very bony ankles and somedays like today... Full on Puds or Thankles!! As I am sure there the size of my thigh!! I can only wish for Cankles!! LOL

Hopefully they will go down for Sat!!!

Hope everyone has a good day!?? Xxx
Hope they go down soon Cinta x

Even if they don't at least you know its just water retention and not a true weight

Morning girls. Huge congrats to everyone on their weigh ins (including the sts as its not a gain!)

Feeling more positive again today. I will be 100% until tues at least so I can get a loss of any sort!!
And I start bootcamp on Monday so that should help shift a few lbs over the next few weeks.

Have a great day everyone :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
The weight'll be flying off you!!!!

Weigh in tonight for me.
Nervous/Excited...
Good luck to you and any other Wednesday weighers (sorry I am trying to speed post) x

Purple Patsy said:
Hi folks

I know you had a limit for th Christmas countdown but is ther any space on this thread for the Valentines Challenge

Yeah, I want to keep it at a max of 20 ladies, but I think were at 18, so if you want to add yourself-feel free-the last list is about 2 pages back tho I think x Jo x

Aw Stacey,

xxx

Brilliantly said Katie :hug99: xxx

Thank you very much, I know sw works its just keeping focused. After work, I'm going home and going to write down positives and negatives. Xxx

I would just like to add one thing to what Katie said if I may...I was exactly like you Stacey and I couldn't get my head into sticking to the plan until....I realised that I hadn't been a good example to my children, both my daughters are at SW with me and both have had a weight problem, mostly due to my lack of example, but the biggest reason I got my head round it was because although I may have failed my daughters (yes I did!!) I will not do that to my grandchildren.
Even my youngest grandson asks how many syns there are in all his food before he eats it, I love the fact that at 8 he already is aware of healthy eating ....You have a beautiful little girl, who you need to set an example for before you get to my age (and believe me blink and you'll be here) and in the same boat trying to set an example for your grandchildren.
Well done for coming and getting it out, that shows you still want this, you're just having a blip like the rest of us :bighug: xxx

Brilliantly said Katie :hug99: xxx

I would just like to add one thing to what Katie said if I may...I was exactly like you Stacey and I couldn't get my head into sticking to the plan until....I realised that I hadn't been a good example to my children, both my daughters are at SW with me and both have had a weight problem, mostly due to my lack of example, but the biggest reason I got my head round it was because although I may have failed my daughters (yes I did!!) I will not do that to my grandchildren.
Even my youngest grandson asks how many syns there are in all his food before he eats it, I love the fact that at 8 he already is aware of healthy eating ....You have a beautiful little girl, who you need to set an example for before you get to my age (and believe me blink and you'll be here) and in the same boat trying to set an example for your grandchildren.
Well done for coming and getting it out, that shows you still want this, you're just having a blip like the rest of us :bighug: xxx

That's what I like about this site - the honesty. :)

I'm lucky that both my children are slim, but I am conscious that my little ds (7) is looking a bit bigger after christmas (my mum was visiting and I know he had lots of biscuits - something he doesn't normally have).

Personally I know I can't do this on my own - I need the support of the group, mostly the members as much as the c.

Hey F&40 yep me too, I love the honesty, it really feels like I am talking to family with you all xxx

Sometimes its very hard to be honest about your weight and body issues with your nearest and dearest and when you do they dont understand. There is more to being overweight than just overeating and I love you girls as you have all had the same problems and understand what I am talking about. I would love to meet you all one day and see you in the flesh :)

xxxx

Evening Ladies,

I just wanted to say everyone on this thread is Amazing!

I love the support and help we give each other!

Purple Patsy... Welcome to the best team on this site!

We're only a small group but we offer each other a ton of support!!

We are also a chatty bunch... Been at work all day and now have pages to catch up on! ;-) xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back