Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Curvies
good Luck if you are weighing in
Have a 100% SW day

bron

Lily42uk said:
:woohoo: well done Addi :winner: knew you would do it and you'll lose the rest toot sweet too :hug99: xxx

Stacey, well done on rejoining a group, glad you're feeling positive too, knew you could do it as well :hug99: xxx

Tanya...I eat all day and all night most nights, I have a huge appetite lol , I used to work nights and can't get back into a proper sleep routine, but I make sure that my food in the night is fruit (mostly banana, cos they are filling) or fruit and jelly all very low syns and to be honest I don't think it's really affected my weight losses...I find my weight only really goes on when I have a psoriasis flare up...the only other thing I will say is I never have carbs the day before or the day of my wi other than my oats so simple and I try to have fish the night before wi too. :hug99: xxx

Well done everyone and well done to all Thursdays weighers too :bighug: xxx

Thank you. Xxx

Morning everyone...

Good luck to all you Thursday Weighers, I know there is a few of you!

Lisa - good luck and well done for staying off the scales!! :)

Xxx

lsf666 said:
Thanks Cinta - I sooooo want to!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Resist... You only have a few hours. You will have a fab loss tonight! :)

Good luck everyone weighing in today and to me really want a good loss! Or at least 1.5 to get back into the 14s! :)xx

*SugarPlum* said:
Resist... You only have a few hours. You will have a fab loss tonight! :)
Hope so x

shenzi said:
Good luck everyone weighing in today and to me really want a good loss! Or at least 1.5 to get back into the 14s! :)xx
Really hope so!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks lily will give them tips a go Definately . And HF that is so good and ya right that's why the lights there lol . Going to be extra good today of to make a big healthy fry up before work . Good luck to everyone weighing in today xxxx

Thanks lily. Xx so want a decent loss next week but fear it won't happen as I'm on night shifts till tues morn and I always have a gain after nights! Think it's due to fluid retention and eating in the night pre weigh in. Wondering wether to try and not eat on the Monday night shift?? Any tips ladies ?
Not had a good day today eaten 2 bread rolls with ham on due to break times being changed on our 13hr shift lunch at 13.00 then just a 15min break till I finished at 21.00hrs. Dam will have to try and pull back the next few days! Sorry gone on a bit just feeling I've let myself down today. Xxx

wow this sounds familiar:eek: wondering if we are in the same profession :confused:
problem with not eating on the night shift is it will increase your tierdness.
you haven't let your self down you just made a differant choice xxx

finely off the starting blocks 4lb off for me this week :happy036: seems like there have been some fab loses well done everybody:happy096:
not been around much lately as been struggling with work so hi to purple and welcome. i am more of a reader than a poster:eek: good luck other thurs weighers hope its a good week xxx

Addibelle 14lbs (W) (4.5lbs lost - 9.5lbs to go)
Bb65 14lbs (Su) (0lbs lost - 14lbs to go)
broadsbean(Th) 18lbs (4lbs lost-14 to go)
Bron (Mon)14lbs ( +5lbs -19 go)
Eyden-Hainsworth (Mon)14lb (0lb lost - 14 to go)
Fat&40 (Wed) 17lbs (0.5lbs lost - 16.5 to go)
JackieN (Mon) (1 lost - 6lb to go)
Harebell Fairy (Tu) 14lbs (-5lbs lost - 19 lbs to go)
Jo-85 (tue) 14lb (+6.5 lost ~ 20.5 to go)
Lily42uk 20lb (Tu)(+4lbs lost ~ 24lb to go)
LittleFlutterby (Tu) 20lb (11lb lost ~ 9lb to go)
Lollypop1985 (Th) 14lb (0lb lost ~ 14lb to go)
LSF666 (Th) 10lb (1.5lb lost ~ 8.5lbs to go)
Lucia Lucia (Th) 14lbs (-0.5lb lost ~ 14.5lbs to go)
Purple Patsy (Tu) 14lbs (0lb lost ~ 14lb to go)
TanyaLiepins 14lb (5lbs lost ~ 9lbs to go)
Shenzi (Th) 14lbs (6lbs lost ~ 8lbs to go)
SugarPlum (Sa) 14lb (4lb lost ~ 10lb to go)
Welshtigger 14lbs (3.5lbs lost ~ 10.5lbs to go

well done addi. welcome patsy

0.5 off for me last night, I know I've kept to plan but the hormone fairies are at work so hopefully next week a good catch up loss is in order.

Addibelle 14lbs (W) (4.5lbs lost - 9.5lbs to go)
Bb65 14lbs (Su) (0lbs lost - 14lbs to go)
broadsbean 18lbs (4lbs lost-14 to go)
Bron (Mon)14lbs ( +5lbs -19 go)
Eyden-Hainsworth (Mon)14lb (0lb lost - 14 to go)
Fat&40 (Wed) 17lbs (1lbs lost - 16 to go)
JackieN (Mon) (1 lost - 6lb to go)
Harebell Fairy (Tu) 14lbs (-5lbs lost - 19 lbs to go)
Jo-85 (tue) 14lb (+6.5 lost ~ 20.5 to go)
Lily42uk 20lb (Tu)(+4lbs lost ~ 24lb to go)
LittleFlutterby (Tu) 20lb (11lb lost ~ 9lb to go)
Lollypop1985 (Th) 14lb (0lb lost ~ 14lb to go)
LSF666 (Th) 10lb (1.5lb lost ~ 8.5lbs to go)
Lucia Lucia (Th) 14lbs (-0.5lb lost ~ 14.5lbs to go)
Purple Patsy (Tu) 14lbs (0lb lost ~ 14lb to go)
TanyaLiepins 14lb (5lbs lost ~ 9lbs to go)
Shenzi (Th) 14lbs (6lbs lost ~ 8lbs to go)
SugarPlum (Sa) 14lb (4lb lost ~ 10lb to go)
Welshtigger 14lbs (3.5lbs lost ~ 10.5lbs to go

Last edited:
Thanks broadsbean I'm a nurse in A&E ya right about the not eating on nights thing. Hate nights they mess me up more than a Cuboard full of chocolate lol. Well done on ya loss that's fantastic. . Xxx

Thanks broadsbean I'm a nurse in A&E ya right about the not eating on nights thing. Hate nights they mess me up more than a Cuboard full of chocolate lol. Well done on ya loss that's fantastic. . Xxx

i knew it, i to am a nurse :) and knew that appalling shift pattern and break system :eek:
I work on an AMU and have just stopped doing the long shifts gone back to 5 a week, i did this to try and regulate my eating pattern i still end up working the majority of my shifts with out a break.
I think the one that causes me the biggest prob is the whole shift with out a drink :eek: need to sort that one out:rolleyes:

hope your having a good week xxx

Good luck and well done to those who have already been some brilliant losses :)

xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back