Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron said:
Hello
Anyone seen Jo Welshtigger?

Are you there Jo?

Just tried to get to your diary to see if you have posted, but I got a message to say I didn't have enough posts!

BRON

bb65 said:
I had tried too, but I think she has moved her diary into silver or gold part. Think you need a certain number of posts to see the diaries. Xx

Sorry guys, I am here, but needed to move my diary, as someone-I think Jackie-pointed out that what we write in our diaries can be searched on google!! So wanted it more private!! Just post on random word game threads to boost your posts ;) bron you only need 113, and bb65 i think its about 184 x thanks for your concerns tho guys x much appreciated x

Katie, once a day, we used to put three bags in a large teapot and have 2 cups each and then there was was cup left which we had if we could bear it!!!

Off topic but any ideas anyone?

I have found out what my Hubby has sorted for my birthday and I dont know what to do.

I checked an email address we dont use often as an email confirmation for some underware I'd ordered ( as my current bras look like hammocks) no sign of the underware order but he has booked a weekend away for my birthday and a meal at Jamie Olivers which he knows I adore.

The thing is my birthday falls on a Sat and that works out we will be away for my actual birthday and 2 off my kids just wont cope with that. I know Hubby just wont have thought of that and also he cant have sorted for the kids to stay at my Mums as she would have pointed out that the kids wouldnt cope with me being away on my birthday.

What do I do???????

Lucia Lucia said:
Off topic but any ideas anyone?

I have found out what my Hubby has sorted for my birthday and I dont know what to do.

I checked an email address we dont use often as an email confirmation for some underware I'd ordered ( as my current bras look like hammocks) no sign of the underware order but he has booked a weekend away for my birthday and a meal at Jamie Olivers which he knows I adore.

The thing is my birthday falls on a Sat and that works out we will be away for my actual birthday and 2 off my kids just wont cope with that. I know Hubby just wont have thought of that and also he cant have sorted for the kids to stay at my Mums as she would have pointed out that the kids wouldnt cope with me being away on my birthday.

What do I do???????

Tricky-why not mention something about planning a day out for you all on your birthday cos you want to spend it all together? xx

Well I have had 1 cup this morning and thought I may have one before I go to bed as well. Not noticed any extra weeing lol I had 2 cups yesterday as well but didnt wee in the night or anything :-s
Its the weirdest taste its a little bit like drinking vicks or something its very menthol lol
I drank it down in one pretty much hehehe
xxx

Oo that is tricky I think maybe you need to tell him you accidentally saw it and tell him your concerns?
I think that is what I woul dhave to do .
The worrying will ruin for you otherwise see if the kids can come with you or just have one night and be at home for your birthday?

xxx

Jo how do you move your diary?

xxx

Mrs E-H said:
Jo how do you move your diary?

xxx

I went to the tech support section and just posted and asked them! Within minutes it was done! But you have to remember people need 500+ posts to access it :) xx

Thanks Jo I hate the thoughts of just anyone being able to read my inner most thoughts not to mention weight and stuff lol eeeeek:eek:

xx

Yep, it's tricky isnt it. I am going to ask my Mum tomorrow if he's mentioned it. My son has huge spl needs and he dosent go out barely so it's not going to work with him going away so may try and get hubby to do it w/e before or after.

On a stranger note. I had a bra fitting yesterday and pre diet I was a 48 B. I've had a fitting and I am now a 42 C how does you cup size go up???? It's right as the 2 bras I bought are a good fit. How weird is that?

The other huge bit of good news is I have only bought one item of clothes since starting the diet but I went into the sales yesterday and bought a size 18 trousers!!! Yes they were stretch and yes they were m and s but a size 18! I was in a 30!!!

Hope everyone is having a good day

Brilliant Lucia that's great your doing so well
I think it would be a good idea to speak to your Mum he may have it all sorted :) xxx

Lucia Lucia said:
Yep, it's tricky isnt it. I am going to ask my Mum tomorrow if he's mentioned it. My son has huge spl needs and he dosent go out barely so it's not going to work with him going away so may try and get hubby to do it w/e before or after.

On a stranger note. I had a bra fitting yesterday and pre diet I was a 48 B. I've had a fitting and I am now a 42 C how does you cup size go up???? It's right as the 2 bras I bought are a good fit. How weird is that?

The other huge bit of good news is I have only bought one item of clothes since starting the diet but I went into the sales yesterday and bought a size 18 trousers!!! Yes they were stretch and yes they were m and s but a size 18! I was in a 30!!!

Well done on the clothes :) Just with regards to the bra sizes, remember the cup size is relative to the back size, so as your back size reduces the cup size might not! Therefore resulting in a bigger cup size xx if that makes sense xx

Welshtigger said:
Sorry guys, I am here, but needed to move my diary, as someone-I think Jackie-pointed out that what we write in our diaries can be searched on google!! So wanted it more private!! Just post on random word game threads to boost your posts ;) bron you only need 113, and bb65 i think its about 184 x thanks for your concerns tho guys x much appreciated x

I thought so. Well I will just need to get posting Hehe x

Lucia Lucia said:

Aw fantastic on the clothes size. What an achievement!! X

Addibelle 14lbs (W) (4.5lbs lost - 9.5lbs to go)
Bb65 14lbs (W) (0lbs lost - 14lbs to go)
broadsbean 18lbs (4lbs lost-14 to go)
Bron (Mon)14lbs ( 5.5lbs lost -13.5 to go)
Eyden-Hainsworth (Mon)14lb (0lb lost - 14 to go)
Fat&40 (Wed) 17lbs (1lbs lost - 16 to go)
JackieN (Mon) (1 lost - 6lb to go)
Harebell Fairy (Tu) 14lbs (-5lbs lost - 19 lbs to go)
Jo-85 (tue) 14lb (+6.5 lost ~ 20.5 to go)
Lily42uk 20lb (Tu)(+4lbs lost ~ 24lb to go)
LittleFlutterby (Tu) 20lb (11lb lost ~ 9lb to go)
Lollypop1985 (Th) 14lb (3lb lost ~ 11lb to go)
LSF666 (Th) 10lb (4lbs lost ~ 6lbs to go)
Lucia Lucia (Th) 14lbs (2.5lb lost ~ 11.5lbs to go)
Purple Patsy (Tu) 14lbs (0lb lost ~ 14lb to go)
TanyaLiepins 14lb (5lbs lost ~ 9lbs to go)
Shenzi (Th) 14lbs (9lbs lost ~ 5lbs to go)
SugarPlum (Sa) 14lb (4lb lost ~ 10lb to go)
Welshtigger 14lbs (3.5lbs lost ~ 10.5lbs to go

just updating my weigh in day xx

bb65 said:
Addibelle 14lbs (W) (4.5lbs lost - 9.5lbs to go)
Bb65 14lbs (W) (0lbs lost - 14lbs to go)
broadsbean 18lbs (4lbs lost-14 to go)
Bron (Mon)14lbs ( 5.5lbs lost -13.5 to go)
Eyden-Hainsworth (Mon)14lb (0lb lost - 14 to go)
Fat&40 (Wed) 17lbs (1lbs lost - 16 to go)
JackieN (Mon) (1 lost - 6lb to go)
Harebell Fairy (Tu) 14lbs (-5lbs lost - 19 lbs to go)
Jo-85 (tue) 14lb (+6.5 lost ~ 20.5 to go)
Lily42uk 20lb (Tu)(+4lbs lost ~ 24lb to go)
LittleFlutterby (Tu) 20lb (11lb lost ~ 9lb to go)
Lollypop1985 (Th) 14lb (3lb lost ~ 11lb to go)
LSF666 (Th) 10lb (4lbs lost ~ 6lbs to go)
Lucia Lucia (Th) 14lbs (2.5lb lost ~ 11.5lbs to go)
Purple Patsy (Tu) 14lbs (0lb lost ~ 14lb to go)
TanyaLiepins 14lb (5lbs lost ~ 9lbs to go)
Shenzi (Th) 14lbs (9lbs lost ~ 5lbs to go)
SugarPlum (Sa) 14lb (4lb lost ~ 10lb to go)
Welshtigger 14lbs (3.5lbs lost ~ 10.5lbs to go

just updating my weigh in day xx

Hi
Have I missed something are you going to be a yummy mummy as in a new baby? You are already a yummy mummy!

Lucia Lucia said:

Well done!

Bron said:
Hi
Have I missed something are you going to be a yummy mummy as in a new baby? You are already a yummy mummy!

Lol no I'm not expecting. Want to be a yummy mummy. Thanks for the compliment :) Xx

Lol no I'm not expecting. Want to be a yummy mummy. Thanks for the compliment :) Xx

lol I thought we were going to have our first Curvy baby!

W/e away sorted - he has changed it to the weekend after- he was just being blokey and didnt think the children would be disapointed if he took me away for my birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back