Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to do some more fish this week, just been shopping and have

Salmon
Basa fillets (what the heck are they)!
Smoked cod
trout

Going to do the basa fillets pan fried in a small amount of synned butter with garlic, black pepper and lemon zest. On the pack each fillet which is very big says 60 cals so they are very low. I am going to find a sw friendly dolphinase potato type dish and do lots of steamed veg with it. Will report back on the basa fillets!

I've only been away a day of so and I can't keep up at all.

Sorry for your STS Lucia - Here's to a good one next week.

Sorry for your gain Lisa will be gone soon. Console yourself that it was less than mine and I hope mine was the boot up the bum I needed. Here's to you doing the same.

Fab loss Emma well done.

WOW sugar you must have been so good for the rest of the week. Excellent result.

Wow Cinta thats fab :) and Lucia I had Basa last week from Aldi it was lovely very mild tasting.I cooked mine in Milk then made the milk into parsley sauce it was yummy xxx

Last edited:
lost half a pound last night so i am now 10 stone back to what i was before xmas nearly in the 9's :) fingers crossed next week i get into the 9's

Addibelle 14lbs (W) (4.5lbs lost - 9.5lbs to go)
Bb65 14lbs (W) (4.5lbs lost - 9.5lbs to go)
broadsbean 18lbs (4lbs lost-14 to go)
Bron (Mon)14lbs ( 5.5lbs lost -13.5 to go)
Eyden-Hainsworth (Mon)14lb (4lb lost - 10 to go)
Fat&40 (Wed) 17lbs (1lbs lost - 16 to go)
JackieN (Mon) (1 lost - 6lb to go)
Harebell Fairy (Tu) 14lbs (-5lbs lost - 19 lbs to go)
Jo-85 (tue) 14lb (+6.5 lost ~ 20.5 to go)
Lily42uk 20lb (Tu)(+4lbs lost ~ 24lb to go)
LittleFlutterby (Tu) 20lb (11.5b lost ~ 8.5lb to go)
Lollypop1985 (Th) 14lb (3.5lb lost ~ 10.5lb to go)
LSF666 (Th) 10lb (3lbslost ~ 7lbsto go)
Lucia Lucia (Th) 14lbs (2.5lb lost ~ 11.5lbs to go)
Purple Patsy (Tu) 14lbs (-2.5lb lost ~ 16.5lb to go)
TanyaLiepins 14lb (5.5lbs ~ 8.5 to go)
Shenzi (Th) 14lbs (11.5lbs lost ~ 2.5lbs to go)
SugarPlum (Sa) 14lb (7lb lost ~ 7lb to go)
Welshtigger 14lbs (5lbs lost ~ 9lbs to go

Well done Lolly xxx

Thank You Ladies and well done Lolly!! :) xxx

Well done sugar that's a fabulous loss!xx

*SugarPlum* said:
Thanks Jo,

I am not being complacent though, I don't think for a second I can behave like that every weekend.

I have been very good mon to fri and I have been drinking at least 3litres of water a day, plus I have my ankles back! So I think my water retention has gone. Lol

Xxxx

Yeah definitely a good ideas I've done that before got away with one and then the next weeks it's found it's way back on.

Well done lolly for your loss and getting back.

Yay it's Friday :)
X

Back to group Harebell, even if it's costly and a way to go, i'm sure will really help.

Katie is really flying along now she is back at group.

Big hugs :bighug:

Oh no honey maybe sit down and think of the reasons you are doing this and plan what you are going to eat. Only take enough money out with you for things you need and when you leave the house bring free food.
xxxxxx

Harebell Fairy said:
Have really hit a wall. Am considering joining a group even though they are an hour away from me but if it helps me get back on track then I don't mind.
Or at bootcamp the trainers will weigh us in and talk to us bout our diet before we start so that's something else I could do.
I haven't been to gym all week. I have an assessment on Sunday and I am up from last time so not looking forward to that either. Tis just a crap situation!
Every morning I get up planning to be 100% but my day slowly gets worse and worse! I am really lost :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awww you are doing soooo well Hunny!

But I do know how you feel I hit a similar wall last week... I have just been playing at hit since Jan! Try to think about why you started this journey in the first place... Look at some of your before pics! Try going back to some of the foods that really excited you when you started the plan!

I look at your pics on FB and I would love to see the difference in me that you can see in you! You look amazing now!!!

Its not about how much weight you still want to loose, it's about what you have lost so far!!! You don't want to Go back to what to what you weighed and that should be your short term goal!

Sorry if I am rabbiting in, it's just exactly how I was feeling!!!

I think January has been harder than any of us imagined!! I think we are all craving summer and lighter weather!

You can do this... There is no going back, the journey may slow down a little in stages BUT IT NEVER GOES BACK!!!!

Xxxxxxx

I lost 4lb last week by going back to group and focusing my mind :)
xxx

I said these girls would know the right things to say :)

Love the Curvies xxx

lsf666 said:
I said these girls would know the right things to say :)

Love the Curvies xxx

Lisa... I love Curvies too!! I have tried to join other groups but some are sooooo big it gets impersonal! I love our small little group!!! Xxxx

*SugarPlum* said:
Lisa... I love Curvies too!! I have tried to join other groups but some are sooooo big it gets impersonal! I love our small little group!!! Xxxx
Yeah I joined other ones too and you just don't get to know people like we have :) x

Harebell Fairy said:
Thanks a mil girls. I have never gone to a group have always just done it from home. So think it may be time to join one!!
It's funny when I started I thought wow if I could even get into the 15s it would be amazing. And I did it. I got there and have derailed the wagon and can't fully get back on.

and you've come so far!!! You'll go all the way now x

Harebell Fairy said:
Have really hit a wall. Am considering joining a group even though they are an hour away from me but if it helps me get back on track then I don't mind.
Or at bootcamp the trainers will weigh us in and talk to us bout our diet before we start so that's something else I could do.
I haven't been to gym all week. I have an assessment on Sunday and I am up from last time so not looking forward to that either. Tis just a crap situation!
Every morning I get up planning to be 100% but my day slowly gets worse and worse! I am really lost :-(

As the other curvies have said hunni you are doing amazingly well already you've come so far :) I do agree tho you so should go back to group I wouldnt be still doing SW of it hadn't of been for going to group. An of course u lovely lot we are the best :) :) :)

*SugarPlum* said:
Morning Curvys!!!

I made a desicision that I was going to weigh today... Saturday is usually my weigh day! I was expexting a gain, after my weekend of debauchery!!!

(Girls night last Sat, FARRRRRR to much Bubbly and nibbles consumed, then to top it of... A hangover cure of KFC on the Sun!)

My rationale behind weighing early is if I have my expected gain, I would rather have it today! Tomorrow is the start of me 10000% back on plan and I didnt want to start such a positive day with a Gain! Psychologically it would just sey me off on the wrong foot!

So today was my weigh in day... time to face the music of last weekends antics!!

I ONLY BLOOMIN LOST 3LB!!!! I am sooooo happy!!!!

Amazing well done, and that's when you are naughty!

Just updated because I had been chopped off!

14lbs (W) (4.5lbs lost - 9.5lbs to go)
Bb65 14lbs (W) (4.5lbs lost - 9.5lbs to go)
broadsbean 18lbs (4lbs lost-14 to go)
Bron (Mon)14lbs ( 7.5 lost -11.5to go)
Eyden-Hainsworth (Mon)14lb (4lb lost - 10 to go)
Fat&40 (Wed) 17lbs (1lbs lost - 16 to go)
JackieN (Mon) (1 lost - 6lb to go)
Harebell Fairy (Tu) 14lbs (-5lbs lost - 19 lbs to go)
Jo-85 (tue) 14lb (+6.5 lost ~ 20.5 to go)
Lily42uk 20lb (Tu)(+4lbs lost ~ 24lb to go)
LittleFlutterby (Tu) 20lb (11.5b lost ~ 8.5lb to go)
Lollypop1985 (Th) 14lb (3.5lb lost ~ 10.5lb to go)
LSF666 (Th) 10lb (3lbslost ~ 7lbsto go)
Lucia Lucia (Th) 14lbs (2.5lb lost ~ 11.5lbs to go)
Purple Patsy (Tu) 14lbs (-2.5lb lost ~ 16.5lb to go)
TanyaLiepins 14lb (5.5lbs ~ 8.5 to go)
Shenzi (Th) 14lbs (11.5lbs lost ~ 2.5lbs to go)
SugarPlum (Sa) 14lb (7lb lost ~ 7lb to go)
Welshtigger 14lbs (5lbs lost ~ 9lbs to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back