Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron said:
Amazing well done, and that's when you are naughty!

Thanks Bron, I am hoping for another good loss this week too! :)

Hope your having a good weekend? Xx

Morning Curvys,

Hope everyone has a good weekend! Xxx

Sugar Plum, well done you are ding so well, it is such an inspiration. Can you tell me how you get the slimming world rewards on your page? Obviously got to achieve them first, but would be good to know?

Tasha x

Welshtigger said:
You're up early for a Saturday Cinta?? U upto anything nice this weekend xx

Morning Jo,

I am planning in going out for a long walk later with hubby and dog.

Then hubby is making me a lovely SW 3 course meal! It's sounds Yum and the whole thing only has 4 sins in it!!

What are your plans for the weekend Hunny? Xxxx

tasha37 said:
Sugar Plum, well done you are ding so well, it is such an inspiration. Can you tell me how you get the slimming world rewards on your page? Obviously got to achieve them first, but would be good to know?

Tasha x

Hi Tasha,

Thank you for your lovely comments...

You get your award shinys from the 'off Topic' thread under SW.

One of the top one is the awards, you can just go on and copy and paste direct to your signature.

Let me know if you have any problems xxx

Good Morning Lovly Curvies

Hope you all have a wonderful day Hubby and I are off for a walk :)

xxx

Ok guys, I am looking for a fitness goal as I am trying to get back to exercising this year. I am going to aqua aerobics twice a week now. I am thinking of doing the race for life but i'm worried it may be too much.

A few years ago and at my top weight of 24 st I played rounders at a family picnic and hadnt excercised for years and ended up in hospital. I was quite seriously ill and nearly died( I was told I was very lucky) as I had a very serious blood clot on my lung. The Dr told me it was unrelated to the rounders but it has always haunted me and thats why i'm frightened to excercise.

I feel much more in control of my health now and feel I need to conquer this fear and thinking of doing the race for life may be a positive goal to work towards.

What do you all think, i'm 42 next month!

Ok guys, I am looking for a fitness goal as I am trying to get back to exercising this year. I am going to aqua aerobics twice a week now. I am thinking of doing the race for life but i'm worried it may be too much.

A few years ago and at my top weight of 24 st I played rounders at a family picnic and hadnt excercised for years and ended up in hospital. I was quite seriously ill and nearly died( I was told I was very lucky) as I had a very serious blood clot on my lung. The Dr told me it was unrelated to the rounders but it has always haunted me and thats why i'm frightened to excercise.

I feel much more in control of my health now and feel I need to conquer this fear and thinking of doing the race for life may be a positive goal to work towards.

What do you all think, i'm 42 next month!

hey lucia, i joined the curvy exercise challenge in oct, originally i challenged myself to 10 hours as i had literally been doing no exercise, i am trying for 45 hrs this month :eek::eek::eek::eek:

i mainly walk and do 3 sessions a week in the gym i have also got a kettle bell and devised myself a little routine.
my ultimate goal is the moonlight walk next yr (13miles), maybe even the half walk this year (6 miles):eek: its for the local hospice.

I am positive that you can do it, I understand your fear but PE's are more common with no exercise, and as long as your dr's have told you it was unrelated i would say go for it :D

incidently i am 43 :eek: so 42 is definetly no barrier :D

Morning curvys, have a great Sunday :) xx

Morning all
What are you all up to this lovely Sunday?

We had friends around for a SW Indian evening, all out of the Curry Heaven SW book, everyone complementary about food!Food was almost syn free. Shame about the wine, and sloe gin!

going to the gym to try and make sure the wine doesn't have too much of an impact on WI in the morning
Happy Sunday all

BRON

broadsbean said:
hey lucia, i joined the curvy exercise challenge in oct, originally i challenged myself to 10 hours as i had literally been doing no exercise, i am trying for 45 hrs this month :eek::eek::eek::eek:

i mainly walk and do 3 sessions a week in the gym i have also got a kettle bell and devised myself a little routine.
my ultimate goal is the moonlight walk next yr (13miles), maybe even the half walk this year (6 miles):eek: its for the local hospice.

I am positive that you can do it, I understand your fear but PE's are more common with no exercise, and as long as your dr's have told you it was unrelated i would say go for it :D

incidently i am 43 :eek: so 42 is definetly no barrier :D

Hi

I have done the London moon walks for breast cancer, first year I did the half moon (13 miles) second year in 2009 I did the full moon walk (full marathon ). It was one of those incredible experiences you never forget, literally thousands of women in pink walking to raise money for breast cancer, some had names on their outfits, a few dads walking with children.

Walking around London, a city which doesn't sleep, police men at big junctions stopping traffic, cars , taxi's, busses all tooting and waving was just unforgettable, as was the exhaustion at mile 25 when I just wanted to sit down! Crossing the finish line holding hands with my friends was incredible, we had trained together and raised thousands.

It was a great get fit incentive, but I didn't maintain that level of fitness, I still walk but not at that sort of level. I would love to do the Edinburgh moonlight walk, don't know anyone who is up for the challenge though, the training is quite a time commitment, and it's good to have a buddy.

Good luck with your walking

BRON

Morning Curvys,

Hope everyone is having a relaxing Sunday??

Hubby's meal last night was AMAZING!! I will post some piccys on my diary later!

Like Bron... My food was only 4 sins .... Shame about the Martini Cocktail!!! Lol

Lots of SF foods this week and Lots if water!!!!! LOL XX

Morning Curvies :)

No plans to go out today but will do the following:

Make jellies
Make a roulade
Clean a little
Do the shred :-(
Wash my hair

Busy-ish day! ;-)

Have a good Sunday Curvies x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Curvies give me strength I am at a wedding fayre with My bessie friend who is a cake designer and she is showing her cakes. I am sat next to her samples delicious chocolate, pecan and maple, bakewell, lemon, raspberry, fruit and plain sponge. U have not had a single piece :O lol its so difficult they look so good :'(!!! Xx

Mrs E-H said:
Curvies give me strength I am at a wedding fayre with My bessie friend who is a cake designer and she is showing her cakes. I am sat next to her samples delicious chocolate, pecan and maple, bakewell, lemon, raspberry, fruit and plain sponge. U have not had a single piece :O lol its so difficult they look so good :'(!!! Xx

Be strong!!! :)

They may look delish but you know they're not worth it x

Thanks Lisa you are right I keep telling myself they are made of Salmon lol (I can't stand Salmon) xx

Mrs E-H said:
Thanks Lisa you are right I keep telling myself they are made of Salmon lol (I can't stand Salmon) xx

That wouldn't work for me (i like salmon) but if it's working then - yes they're all made if salmon!!! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back