Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lily42uk said:
Hey everyone hope you're all having a fabulous Sunday :hug99:

Katie look at all the fat they contain and this is just 1lb of fat yummy ...NOT!!!

http://s105.photobucket.com/albums/m203/tigerlily42uk/?action=view&current=1lbfat-1.jpg

Stay strong hunni you can do it, you are doing so well you don't want to be adding more of these :bighug: xxxx

My Sunday is awesome so far! Have quit my job-had a nice lie in with Matt, then yummy on plan brunch. Just getting ready to go to the gym now then off for a carvery :) hope you're all enjoying your Sunday too xxx

Girls I did it I resisted all temptation. I didn't even lick my fingers after passing Jonas a piece of cake:tomato: That's me dodging the lovely cake hehehe

The worst thing is I know how good it is as she made our wedding cake (attached picture ).

But I am at WI Tomorrow and want a good loss and that is more important than a few seconds of yummy.

Jo thats fab I am so glad you have handed your notice in well done.

xxxx

Attachments

• Jonas and Katie (159).jpg
    Jonas and Katie (159).jpg
    467.5 KB · Views: 28
Well done for resisting the cake! Your right though nothing tastes as good as skinny feels!! Does look fab though :D

My Sunday is awesome so far! Have quit my job-had a nice lie in with Matt, then yummy on plan brunch. Just getting ready to go to the gym now then off for a carvery :) hope you're all enjoying your Sunday too xxx

:woohoo: you go girl, your Sunday sounds totally awesome sweetie and very much earnt and deserved :hug99:
Say hi and :bighug: to the lovely Matt for keeping our girl happy :hug99: xxxx

Girls I did it I resisted all temptation. I didn't even lick my fingers after passing Jonas a piece of cake:tomato: That's me dodging the lovely cake hehehe

The worst thing is I know how good it is as she made our wedding cake (attached picture ).

But I am at WI Tomorrow and want a good loss and that is more important than a few seconds of yummy.

Jo thats fab I am so glad you have handed your notice in well done.

xxxx

Katie, we are so bl00dy proud of you hunni, you are doing such an awesome job, I am so happy for you, I have seen your struggles in the past and I am glad that Katie is gone and this awesome woman that is going to knock this weight off is here:bighug: xxx
The cake looks very lovely and yummy too....not yummy enough to eat though ...not while I have this hitch hiker still attached :giggle: xxx:hug99: xxx

Well done for resisting the cake! Your right though nothing tastes as good as skinny feels!! Does look fab though :D

I love that saying, definitely my motto right now :hug99: xxxx

Harebell Fairy said:
Half nervous half excited bout joining group on tues. I won't be able to go to the same one each week because I work shifts but am lookin forward to hopefully getting some motivation and focus from a group. Should I let the c know I have been doin sw from home and what I have lost?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes definitely! They can still count you as a new member but we had someone in my last group and the c would say something like "kept 2 stone off officially but 6 stone unofficially"

You'll be fine :)

Harebell Fairy said:
Ok cool. Will do! Am looking forward to it but have a nervous feeling in my tummy!

That'll go once you're sat there. It's just the walking in and that's it :)

Thank you I will be Skinny this time next year :)
:

Katie, we are so bl00dy proud of you hunni, you are doing such an awesome job, I am so happy for you, I have seen your struggles in the past and I am glad that Katie is gone and this awesome woman that is going to knock this weight off is here:bighug: xxx
The cake looks very lovely and yummy too....not yummy enough to eat though ...not while I have this hitch hiker still attached :giggle: xxx:hug99: xxx

Thank you Lily I feel so empowered I know I have a long way to go but I am so determined this time.

Well done for resisting. You will be glad tomoro!! :)

I am hoping for 3 lbs at least Tomorrow as I have been 100 percent on plan no tweaking or cheating as its only cheating myself :)

Half nervous half excited bout joining group on tues. I won't be able to go to the same one each week because I work shifts but am lookin forward to hopefully getting some motivation and focus from a group. Should I let the c know I have been doin sw from home and what I have lost?

Oooo you will feel loads better going to class and deffo tell them how well you have done already :) xxxx

Firstly, Harebell, it's natural to feel a bit nervy going somewhere new but you will be fine once you get through the doors and find the new members area. You may be walking in on your own but we are all there with you in spirit willing you on x

Katie, blimey, thats pretty strong willpower and stronger than mine today. I always serve a lovely pud in our house for Sunday lunch (which we have at teatime as my son has no apitite earlier in the day cos of the ritalin)There would be a total riot if I stopped and I usually have fruit or a yog. Today was my fave black forest gateaux and I had a slither. It was three spoons full so it was small! I only had 3 syns up til that point so think I should be ok but it was progress for me as It's usually all or nothing and I stopped at a slither so I figure it's ok, not ideal but ok.

Lisa hope you had a nice day about the house doing bits. I love that if you dont have to go anywhere much.

Cinta, you meal sounds devine. I saw the mushrooms pic and they looked fab, do you have the recipe?

Katie, good luck for your weigh in.

Lily, sounds like you are having a fab on plan week so those scales need to watch out on Tuesday!

Mandy, thanks for kind words about the excercising, you are right inactivity is my enemy not excercising. Off to my aqua aerobics in the morning and easily walked in the woods today.

Love to anyone I missed.

Hello Curvies

2lbs off for me this week, pleased with that.

Have a good day

Bron

14lbs (W) (4.5lbs lost - 9.5lbs to go)
Bb65 14lbs (W) (4.5lbs lost - 9.5lbs to go)
broadsbean 18lbs (4lbs lost-14 to go)
Bron (Mon)14lbs ( 9.5 lost -9.5to go)
Eyden-Hainsworth (Mon)14lb (4lb lost - 10 to go)
Fat&40 (Wed) 17lbs (1lbs lost - 16 to go)
JackieN (Mon) (1 lost - 6lb to go)
Harebell Fairy (Tu) 14lbs (-5lbs lost - 19 lbs to go)
Jo-85 (tue) 14lb (+6.5 lost ~ 20.5 to go)
Lily42uk 20lb (Tu)(+4lbs lost ~ 24lb to go)
LittleFlutterby (Tu) 20lb (11.5b lost ~ 8.5lb to go)
Lollypop1985 (Th) 14lb (3.5lb lost ~ 10.5lb to go)
LSF666 (Th) 10lb (3lbslost ~ 7lbsto go)
Lucia Lucia (Th) 14lbs (2.5lb lost ~ 11.5lbs to go)
Purple Patsy (Tu) 14lbs (-2.5lb lost ~ 16.5lb to go)
TanyaLiepins 14lb (5.5lbs ~ 8.5 to go)
Shenzi (Th) 14lbs (11.5lbs lost ~ 2.5lbs to go)
SugarPlum (Sa) 14lb (7lb lost ~ 7lb to go)
Welshtigger 14lbs (5lbs lost ~ 9lbs to go

Sorry Addibelle, chopped you off !

Addibelle 14lbs (W) (4.5lbs lost - 9.5lbs to go)

Harebell Fairy said:
Well done bron :) you are flying through the challenge!

Thank you, wish it was flying, it seems to be taking ages to get through 15s after the blip over Christmas

How's boot camp?

I got a lovely newsletter from the charity after doing the donation

Bron

Bron said:
Hello Curvies

2lbs off for me this week, pleased with that.

Have a good day

Bron

14lbs (W) (4.5lbs lost - 9.5lbs to go)

Well done Bron!!! :)

Good morning Curvys,

Hope you have all has a good weekend and ready for another great week of losses!!

GO GO CURVYS!! :) LOL XXX

Woo Bron thats fab :)

Argh I have such an interesting day ahead not going to do some more of my computer training not looking forward to it at all :-(

xxxx

Hey everyone.

Sorry Ive been MIA.
Been in bed since Thursday with the flu.
Back in work today but really shouldn't have come back yet as I feel as bad as ever!
Sitting with a coffee and a box of tissues.
Have been eating little but when I have eaten it hasnt been the best stuff always and coming into work today was the first time id been out of bed since Thursday.
Not gonna be a good week on the scales but Im just miserable so don't care. =(

Well done on your loss bron, hope you feel better soon addi xx

Good afty curvies. Just catching up on the weekends goss and the losses well done bron. I had a good weekend, altho a little more syns used than I should have done!!! Back on track today tho and none-low syns for the rest of the week before WI tomorrow. I want a loss :) not having a happy Monday I sooooo do not want to be at work fingers crossed I can use some time I've got owed to go early!!! X

Aw Addi get better soon. Jo good luck for Tomorrow :)

I have weigh on in an hour goodness knows what it will show I know though that I have been 100percent so if it doesnt come off this week then it will come off next week :) I am really hoping for 3 lbs to get my half stone award after starting group :)

xxx

Good luck Katie, Hope its a good one for you, you certainly deserve it :D xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back