Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harebell Fairy said:
Oh no loss planned at all. Am defo up (a lot) I reckon bout 7lbs. Have had a really bad week last week and am not hopeful!!

I won't be goin to the same group each week due to my shifts so would it be ok if I entered my weight on different days for the next few weeks while I go to group? Am planning on getting a 6 week countdown and see how I feel then. Have always done it from home so I know I can do it again!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Hun,

You weigh when is convenient for you... Just let us know when, so we can wish you luck! :) xxx

Bron said:
HelloJust got in after a really long day, I love catching up on the thread, you are all so lovely.
Thank you all for being there

BRON

I couldn't agree more, this is a lovely, small group.

I am also a member of the 6stone in 2012 but there are just sooo many people in the thread. I miss a day and I feel like a complete new girl!

I feel like I know everyone on this thread now and I don't feel uncomfortable if I have not been on in a couple of days. Xx

Well done Katie!!! How awesome are you?? :D

Lucia- I am so hoping for my century!! omg how epic would that be? I actually am hoping for 2.5lb loss- that would get me into "overweight"- as well as my century ;)

*nervous*

Good luck Tanya for tomorrow :)

Lieutenant you'll be a SW expert all the groups you'll be visiting ;-)

Firstly, Harebell, it's natural to feel a bit nervy going somewhere new but you will be fine once you get through the doors and find the new members area. You may be walking in on your own but we are all there with you in spirit willing you on x

Katie, blimey, thats pretty strong willpower and stronger than mine today. I always serve a lovely pud in our house for Sunday lunch (which we have at teatime as my son has no apitite earlier in the day cos of the ritalin)There would be a total riot if I stopped and I usually have fruit or a yog. Today was my fave black forest gateaux and I had a slither. It was three spoons full so it was small! I only had 3 syns up til that point so think I should be ok but it was progress for me as It's usually all or nothing and I stopped at a slither so I figure it's ok, not ideal but ok.

I disagree hun, I think that's ideal once a week, 3 syns is nothing in the grand scheme of things and if you can have that and be happy with it, why the hell not..enjoy it sweetie:hug99:

Lisa hope you had a nice day about the house doing bits. I love that if you dont have to go anywhere much.

Cinta, you meal sounds devine. I saw the mushrooms pic and they looked fab, do you have the recipe?

Katie, good luck for your weigh in.

Lily, sounds like you are having a fab on plan week so those scales need to watch out on Tuesday!

Lucia, I have had the best week that I've had since I started SW, 7 days 100% all the way, did my exercise on average 3-4 hours a day, 2 hours in the morning and up to 2 hours in the evening, I have drunk about 8 pints of water at least every day (good job I love porcelain :giggle:) and have varied my meals and not eaten so much pasta this week which is a big no no for me...sneaky peak the other day said 5.5lb down, we'll see what the scales say tomorrow night for real lol xxx:hug99:
Mandy, thanks for kind words about the excercising, you are right inactivity is my enemy not excercising. Off to my aqua aerobics in the morning and easily walked in the woods today.

Love to anyone I missed.

Hey everyone.

Sorry Ive been MIA.
Been in bed since Thursday with the flu.
Back in work today but really shouldn't have come back yet as I feel as bad as ever!
Sitting with a coffee and a box of tissues.
Have been eating little but when I have eaten it hasnt been the best stuff always and coming into work today was the first time id been out of bed since Thursday.
Not gonna be a good week on the scales but Im just miserable so don't care. =(

Get well soon Addi,
Concentrate on getting well sweetie, worry about being on plan when you're fighting fit :bighug: xxxx

oh- and i've been uber good this week...so...ya know...if i dont get a good loss i'll be kicking the scales up and down the room- LOL
:8855: :8855:...you're going to do it you know you will...when you're uber good your amazing :hug99:, not that you're not amazing when your not uber good :giggle: xxx

Woop Woop I lost an amazing 5lb!!!!! I am so delighted as you are aware it would normally take me weeks to lose that I am so happy :)
I got slimmer of the week and everything
Addibelle 14lbs (W) (4.5lbs lost - 9.5lbs to go)
Bb65 14lbs (W) (4.5lbs lost - 9.5lbs to go)
broadsbean 18lbs (4lbs lost-14 to go)
Bron (Mon)14lbs ( 9.5 lost -9.5to go)
Eyden-Hainsworth (Mon)14lb (9lb lost - 5 to go)
Fat&40 (Wed) 17lbs (1lbs lost - 16 to go)
JackieN (Mon) (1 lost - 6lb to go)
Harebell Fairy (Tu) 14lbs (-5lbs lost - 19 lbs to go)
Jo-85 (tue) 14lb (+6.5 lost ~ 20.5 to go)
Lily42uk 20lb (Tu)(+4lbs lost ~ 24lb to go)
LittleFlutterby (Tu) 20lb (11.5b lost ~ 8.5lb to go)
Lollypop1985 (Th) 14lb (3.5lb lost ~ 10.5lb to go)
LSF666 (Th) 10lb (3lbslost ~ 7lbsto go)
Lucia Lucia (Th) 14lbs (2.5lb lost ~ 11.5lbs to go)
Purple Patsy (Tu) 14lbs (-2.5lb lost ~ 16.5lb to go)
TanyaLiepins 14lb (5.5lbs ~ 8.5 to go)
Shenzi (Th) 14lbs (11.5lbs lost ~ 2.5lbs to go)
SugarPlum (Sa) 14lb (7lb lost ~ 7lb to go)
Welshtigger 14lbs (5lbs lost ~ 9lbs to go

:wow: :wow: :wow: :woohoo: :winner:...amazing loss sweetie, never doubted you for a second...well done on slimmer of the week too, fabulous job , oh and well done on your half st award, you must have got that this week too :hug99: xxx

Wow Katie huge congrats!! That's fantastic!!

Well I made it through. It was grand really. I find the running the hardest but I make it each time so happy with that! Feel a little self conscious cause I am the biggest person there but I can do all the exercises so not too bad!!
Am actually getting quite excited for tomoro!! Have never been excite bout getting weighed!!

Well done Lieutenant M'am *salute* :giggle:, it'll be all that exercise you do at the gym sweetie, just cos we're bigger than some doesn't mean we're not as fit or even fitter than them. :winner:
Well done for joining tomorrow, you'll love it, I get excited every week about being weighed, even when i know I will gain, mainly cos it's another week I am still following the plan and not slinking off stuffing my face and then not coming back, it gives me focus, enjoy it hun :hug99:xxx

Well done Katie!!! How awesome are you?? :D

Lucia- I am so hoping for my century!! omg how epic would that be? I actually am hoping for 2.5lb loss- that would get me into "overweight"- as well as my century ;)

*nervous*

Sweetie, I have utter faith in you, you willreach your century tomorrow, when you're focused, there's no beating you babe, so well done my lovely :hug99: xxxxx

Well done everyone who lost today that I may have missed :woohoo: :winner: and well done everyone weighing tomorrow too :bighug: xxxx

Good luck Tuesday weighers!

Tanya, I know you'll be coming home with that century tomorrow ill be be waiting with massive congratulations!!xx

Morning everybody,

All the best for Tuesday weighers...

Tanya, your definately gonna get your Century! :) xxx

Good luck to Tanya. That Century is yours :)

Also good luck PP and Lily x

HF hope your first group meeting goes well :)

Good Luck Tuesday weighers :)

xxxx

Yeh another 1.5 off wasn't expecting that so very pleased . Going for it this week as only need 1lbs to get my 3st shiny which will take me to 4st off total . Back to where I was before my carribean holiday in oct 2011 . Taken me ages to get back there but yes now I won't be playing catch up. Hope u all have a brill week xxxx
Originally Posted by Mrs E-H
Woop Woop I lost an amazing 5lb!!!!! I am so delighted as you are aware it would normally take me weeks to lose that I am so happy :)
TanyaLiepins 14lb (5.5lbs ~ 8.5 to go)

Yes 1.5 off so happy as now I only need 1lbs and I'm back to where I was pre carribean holiday plus I'd get my 3st shiny ? which would be 4st in total off since I started my journey . Hope u all have a great week xxxx
Originally Posted by Mrs E-H
TanyaLiepins 14lb (7.0lbs lost ~ 7lbs to go)

Thanks ladies, and :woohoo: well done Tanyaliepins, :winner: xxxx

Im keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you all :)xxx

Girls how do I get multiple awards on my Signature?
xx

Katie you can only add a few, so I chose to have just my most current one, after you've put about 4 or 5 on it won't let you add more as there isn't enough room in your signature, unless of course I am doing something wrong :eek: xxxxxxxx

Well I am home from group (eventually!!) it went on for a while and I eventually weighed in! Back up to what I was after Xmas so am goin to reset my challenge on here an start again if that ok? Today is the new beginning for me!

I also got picked to do the scan bran challenge and won all the scan bran for the week to do the challenge so am hoping that will help get me back down to where I was.

Everyone at group seems real nice and I was talking to the c after about the possibility of becoming a c myself. Have been thinking bout it for a while and lots of people have said it to me so I thought I might as well ask! She is goin to speak to her manager and give her my details!

Glad you enjoyed group sweetie, I hate good lucks but will make an exception here, good luck with the scan bran challenge :eek:
I too have been told I would make a perfect C, but I have decided to wait a while longer as to be honest if I walked into a group and saw a C of my size running it, no matter what their story was, I would walk out...so a few more stone off for me before I take that step. But you sound perfect to me, if I were at your weight I would definitely be giving it a lot of thought too :hug99: xxx

Oo thats so exciting well done on joining your group. I like scan bran and keep on meaning to do the scan bran challenge I may do it this week now you have reminded me :)

xxx

Well I am home from group (eventually!!) it went on for a while and I eventually weighed in! Back up to what I was after Xmas so am goin to reset my challenge on here an start again if that ok? Today is the new beginning for me!

I also got picked to do the scan bran challenge and won all the scan bran for the week to do the challenge so am hoping that will help get me back down to where I was.

Everyone at group seems real nice and I was talking to the c after about the possibility of becoming a c myself. Have been thinking bout it for a while and lots of people have said it to me so I thought I might as well ask! She is goin to speak to her manager and give her my details!

So glad you enjoyed group it can make such a difference. You'll have to post you scan bran challenge plans. I'm curious to see how you get on as I will gladly try anything.

Good luck with becoming a consultant if you decide to go for it.

I just noticed that your start weight was only a couple of pound diff from mine and you're doing so well (apart from recent blip) I really inspires me to keep up the fight so your doing a C's work already. (chq's in the post;)) You would also be a superb advocate of the benefits of body magic. That is where my c lacks a bit, even when I have asked about body magic there's been no mention and defo no talk of awards.:cry: Not that I would qualify for any "YET".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back