Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrs E-H said:
Get some Kara coconut milk as well its delicious and you are allowed 400 ml as a healthy extra xxx

That sounds Delish!!! Do you put it on cereal? X

jo-85 said:
Well done HF for going to group and I'm so glad it was a nice group for you too.

I lost 4 pound tonight has been so good getting back on track and amazing to see a loss on the scales I forgot how good it felt. X

YEAH... Well done Jo!!!

Well done Jo xx :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mad here today and sorry not had time to catch up

My uncle has just come out of theatre after a very much needed transplant operation and it's been a rollercoaster of a day but he's holding his own now and just gone into ITU.

That sounds Delish!!! Do you put it on cereal? X

I used it in rice pudding it was delicious. It would be lovely in other things as well though :)xxx

Hello lovelies,
Lucia :bighug:, hope your uncle makes a speedy recovery sweetie, will keep you all in my prayers :hug99: xxx

Well done Jo :woohoo: :winner: fabulous loss and well deserved hun xxx:hug99:xxx

I had a little loss too tonight, but still got to lose 3lb to get rid of my xmas and new year gain, but I will do that, and some, next week...so my loss tonight was 6.5lb :woohoo: xxxxx

Lucia Lucia said:

My uncle has just come out of theatre after a very much needed transplant operation and it's been a rollercoaster of a day but he's holding his own now and just gone into ITU.

Lucia what a tough day you have all had. Love to u all and get well wishes for you uncle. X

And thanks all for the congrats x

Lily42uk said:
Hello lovelies,
Lucia :bighug:, hope your uncle makes a speedy recovery sweetie, will keep you all in my prayers :hug99: xxx

Well done Jo :woohoo: :winner: fabulous loss and well deserved hun xxx:hug99:xxx

I had a little loss too tonight, but still got to lose 3lb to get rid of my xmas and new year gain, but I will do that, and some, next week...so my loss tonight was 6.5lb :woohoo: xxxxx

Whit whooooooo Lilly!!!

That's A little wee off half a stone in a week!!!!! YEAH LILLY!!!!

Lucia... Hope your uncle starts to feel better soon xxx

Mrs E-H said:
Cheese & Onion Scan Bran Burgers
Syns: 7 for all 3 burgers!
You will need:
3 Scan Bran
Hot Water
2 Eggs
1 Bunch Spring Onions
42g Reduced Fat Cheddar
Soy Sauce
Seasoning
Fry Light

Method:
Crumble the Scan Bran, add hot water and allow to cool. Beat the eggs and add a good sprinkling of soy sauce plus the seasoning. Mix the egg mixture with the Scan Bran. Finely chop the onions and add to the Scan Bran. Grate the cheese and add to the Scan Bran. Allow to stand for 15 minutes.
Shape into thin burgers (makes 3 quite large burgers) and fry in Fry Light until golden on both sides.
They are best served with Baked Beans or Mushy Peas

I shall be trying this one!

jo-85 said:
Well done HF for going to group and I'm so glad it was a nice group for you too.

I lost 4 pound tonight has been so good getting back on track and amazing to see a loss on the scales I forgot how good it felt. X

Fantastic, well done

Lucia Lucia said:

Hope your uncle has a good night and makes a speedy recovery

Lily42uk said:
Hello lovelies,

Fantastic, well done, hat a great week

Thanks ladies, I know I could have done more, but had a little time off plan saturday night when the kids were here, huge bag of walkers extra crunchy crisps all to myself :eek: and a huge trifle sunday :eek: :eek:, but as soon as I had them i downed water like it was going out of fashion to wash it away, it worked lol....so even though I was well within my syns I was a little naughty, so next week, no naughty's at all and lots more hard work and water drinking, I need to lose 23lb in 3 weeks...a bit of a stretch? :giggle: xxxx

Lily42uk said:
Thanks ladies, I know I could have done more, but had a little time off plan saturday night when the kids were here, huge bag of walkers extra crunchy crisps all to myself :eek: and a huge trifle sunday :eek: :eek:, but as soon as I had them i downed water like it was going out of fashion to wash it away, it worked lol....so even though I was well within my syns I was a little naughty, so next week, no naughty's at all and lots more hard work and water drinking, I need to lose 23lb in 3 weeks...a bit of a stretch? :giggle: xxxx

Wow... 23lb in 3 weeks... That is a challenge! But if anyone can do it, you can!!! Xxx

Wow... 23lb in 3 weeks... That is a challenge! But if anyone can do it, you can!!! Xxx

I was joking lol but you know what, I am going to see what I can do....I have the bit between my teeth now been faffing about too long...so watch this space :giggle: :eek: xxxx

I was joking lol but you know what, I am going to see what I can do....I have the bit between my teeth now been faffing about too long...so watch this space :giggle: :eek: xxxx

stand clear everyone, we have a VERY determined woman here!!!

Thanks for all your kind thoughts for my Uncle, very kind, you are such a lovely bunch x

Well done Jo and Lily and anyone else ive missed, i'm not on the ball today.

Lily, you are back in the game and i'm so pleased for you x

Good luck any Weds weighers!

oh balls- i should update eh?

ok 2lb loss...happy and not so happy with that

happy because- oh looky
<----*shows off century sticker* :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

but i am disappointed- i should have lost more- but as long as next week is a big number i'll be ok with that....tanya is focused...albeit a little bit flat today (ok very very flat)

upping body magic and superfree this week!

going to look back at the other posts and catch up now lol x

Addibelle 14lbs (W) (4.5lbs lost - 9.5lbs to go)
Bb65 14lbs (W) (4.5lbs lost - 9.5lbs to go)
broadsbean 18lbs (4lbs lost-14 to go)
Bron (Mon)14lbs ( 9.5 lost -9.5to go)
Eyden-Hainsworth (Mon)14lb (9lb lost - 5 to go)
Fat&40 (Wed) 17lbs (1lbs lost - 16 to go)
JackieN (Mon) (1 lost - 6lb to go)
Harebell Fairy (Tu) 14lbs (0lbs lost - 14 lbs to go)
Jo-85 (tue) 14lb (+2.5 ~ 16.5 to go)
Lily42uk 20lb (Tu)(+4lbs lost ~ 24lb to go)
LittleFlutterby (Tu) 20lb (13.5b lost ~ 6.5lb to go)
Lollypop1985 (Th) 14lb (3.5lb lost ~ 10.5lb to go)
LSF666 (Th) 10lb (3lbslost ~ 7lbsto go)
Lucia Lucia (Th) 14lbs (2.5lb lost ~ 11.5lbs to go)
Purple Patsy (Tu) 14lbs (-2.5lb lost ~ 16.5lb to go)
TanyaLiepins 14lb (7.0lbs lost ~ 7lbs to go)
Shenzi (Th) 14lbs (11.5lbs lost ~ 2.5lbs to go)
SugarPlum (Sa) 14lb (7lb lost ~ 7lb to go)
Welshtigger 14lbs (5lbs lost ~ 9lbs to go

Fantastic tanya! You got your well deserved century badge! You have done amazingly well if such a short time when you feel disheartened just remember everything you have achieved since may last year!xx

Lucia, i hope all is well with uncle, sending lots of healing thoughts.xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back