Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi again... As I said on your diary, you will soon shift that 1lb and many more!

And guess what... I have just sussed out what IYKWIM means!!!! LMAO!! I kept seeing it on diaries and it was on yours earlier! I have never wanted to ask but I worked it out all on my own!! :-/ LOL

Sometimes I think I should have just stayed Blonde, it made it easy to explain away things like this!!! LOL

Now, I've always known IYKWIM but now I dont know what LMAO means!!!!

Laughing my a@@ off!

Very good for body magic Lucia lol xx

Lucia Lucia said:
Now, I've always known IYKWIM but now I dont know what LMAO means!!!!

LMAO... Is laugh my A@s off!! (well I hope that's what it means!!) xx

well done lucia, 4.5 is a fab loss :D

emma it could be the exercise cos my loss has definetly slowed down since i started going to the gym. somebody told me that it was to do with the fact that muscle weighs more than fat and now i am only losing fat and not muscle.
not sure i understand cos it doesn't effect everybody but it sounds good and makes me feel better:D:D

and lisa I am sure that lb will be gone next week pesky thing :D

shenzi said:
Nope none, ill keep going it will drop off xx
Ahem!!! Work colleague!!!! And Pete being jealous!

*SugarPlum* said:
Hi again... As I said on your diary, you will soon shift that 1lb and many more!

And guess what... I have just sussed out what IYKWIM means!!!! LMAO!! I kept seeing it on diaries and it was on yours earlier! I have never wanted to ask but I worked it out all on my own!! :-/ LOL

Sometimes I think I should have just stayed Blonde, it made it easy to explain away things like this!!! LOL
Love this :)

broadsbean said:
well done lucia, 4.5 is a fab loss :D

emma it could be the exercise cos my loss has definetly slowed down since i started going to the gym. somebody told me that it was to do with the fact that muscle weighs more than fat and now i am only losing fat and not muscle.
not sure i understand cos it doesn't effect everybody but it sounds good and makes me feel better:D:D

and lisa I am sure that lb will be gone next week pesky thing :D
Thanks x

jo-85 said:
Well done Lucia wtg.

Lisa you will so shift that 1lb and some :)

Emma STS is nothing to be shunned Hun altho I know it can be a bit gutting.

Hope thats everyone :) x
thanks x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:woohoo: :winner: 4.5lb Lucia is absolutely amazing ..well done you.

Emma and Lisa :winner:,you are both brilliant a sts or a gain is no shame, who know why our body does the things it does..we can all speculate, but what matters is you're still here and you're still working hard and you will shift more weight, so in my eyes you are all amazing and I applaud you all :clap: xx
Well done to anyone else that I may have missed :hug99:
Cinta it took me a while to work it out too, I was born blonde maybe that's why it took me so long (no offence to anyone blonde or otherwise :giggle:) xxxx

Thanks for all the advice everyone.
I have ordered the second one in a 16 (no 18 available) so if it is too tight I can just bring it back.
Yay!

Lily, I'm going to Portugal, and I CANNOT wait!!
Never been before!
Hubby and I havent been on a proper holiday in years so we cant wait for it!

Hi ladies not been around lately and have now caught up with the posts on this thread just over 10 pages lol.

well done to everyone on their loss, gain or sts. you are all doing brilliant!!!

Well the emotional eating got me last weekend and it went down hill from there. :( fall out with my godmother and my friends son was getting ready to go into hospital to start his chemo before a bone marrow transplant. all of this was playing on my mind and emotional eating hit..

feeeling much better now. Sorted everything out with my godmother.

Friend's son started chemo the other day and has been fine so far, will get transplant next week. he is only 2.5yrs. life is soo unfair sometimes...
I have been 100% last couple of days and definitely feel back on track.
xxx

So well done Lucia.

Emma & Lisa this weeks results will be old news in a few days time. You will both turn it round again no problem.

Addi so glad you've made your decision. I didn't feel qualified to comment before now as clothes shopping is up there with my least favourite things to do. I regularly reckon it should be banned under the Geneva convention as a cruel & unnatural torture. Apologies to eveyone who loves shopping. I don't think I will ever be amongst your number even if, no sorry, WHEN I get to a reasonable size.:rolleyes:

BB hope things get better soon for the wee mite. So unfair.

This is a Flying Visit, as I am still at work....

Just wanted to Scream...

I HAVE LOST 3LB & GOT MY 3 1/2 STONE SHINY!!!!!!!! (and it's my star week!!)

I have changed my WI day from Sat to fri!!

Will come back later to catch up with everyone!! :) xxxxxxxxxx

Woohoo well done! Another fantastic loss!! Xx

Stacey, :bighug: hunni, we've all been there and done that, we missed you hun, but more importantly we are so glad your back with us :hug99:
Glad you made it up with your godmother and will keep little one in my prayers, bless him :bighug: xxxx

Cinta :woohoo: you're a star and such a big loss too, as well as weighing in a day earlier than normal :woohoo: :winner:, you go girl :girlpower: xxxx:hug99:xxxx

Well done to any other friday weighers :hug: xxxx

Aw stacey dont fret honey life can get in the way sometimes.xx

Cinta woop woop woop woop :woohoo:

xxx

Well done Cinta xxx

Stacey - just keep coming in here - I swear it helps! Hope things get better for you and yours soon x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hurried visit. Matalan, swimsuit £15 in either purple or black. Has something in it called powershaper. I put it on and my tummy disappeared :eek: They are going to fly off the shelves!

Love to all x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back