Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Curvys,

It's Saturday... 7.25am & I am at Angalzark Resovoir for a long wintery walk with Hubby!!

This is quite a touch walk, done it a couple of times before ... I will be interested to see if my fitness has increased!!

Have a good Saturday Ladies :) xxx

*SugarPlum* said:
Morning Curvys,

It's Saturday... 7.25am & I am at Angalzark Resovoir for a long wintery walk with Hubby!!

This is quite a touch walk, done it a couple of times before ... I will be interested to see if my fitness has increased!!

***tough walk*** lol... Stupid I phone!

*SugarPlum* said:
Morning Curvys,

Wow!!! I'm still snuggled up in bed lol!! Well done on your loss tho xxx

*SugarPlum* said:
Morning Curvys,

Good morning , I've been out to let hens out but am snuggled back in bed, well done on your fantastic loss, and new shiny.
Enjoy your walk

Bron

well done sugar xxx 3 lbs is brilliant :D

enjoy your walk, i am up too off to the gym :eek:

hope your wrapped up warm its freezing here

Thank you Curvys,

Just on way home from the lovely walk! I was very wrapped up, as it was freezing here to! Lovely blue skies and sunshine though!!

Here are some pics... It was just stunning!!

image-1082106779.jpg

image-1288780426.jpg

image-349328277.jpg

image-2166053871.jpg

Wow beautiful photos.
The view makes it worth the cold!!

Have to share this too as im so excited.
Bought 3/4 jeans for hols in a 16 to slim into and was worried they would never do up.
Tried them on this morning and although tight they do up!!
The zip, button, even the belt on it!!!

So pleased!!

Addibelle said:
Wow beautiful photos.
The view makes it worth the cold!!

Have to share this too as im so excited.
Bought 3/4 jeans for hols in a 16 to slim into and was worried they would never do up.
Tried them on this morning and although tight they do up!!
The zip, button, even the belt on it!!!

So pleased!!

I agree lovely photos :)

Well done Addi on the NSV :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sugar plum ya Photos are stunning would love to go for a run round there defo . Xc and addi how good is that about ya jeans what a lovely feeling it is . Well done xxx

Oh wow tanya you look awesome! What a change!!xx

Wow Tanya you look fantastic :) well done how long has it taken you?
xxx

Thanks Shenzi & mrs E H taken me just over a year now not the quickest but hey ho this way I find the eating plan is becoming more a way of life than a quick fix . Xxx

i think its 50 for a profile piccy Tanya.

you're gorgeous btw :D

ack- i need more computer time!!!

Stacey *hugs* sending healing thoughts to the little fella- and to you too- you don't seem to be having the best time right now- so lotsa hugs and positive energy coming your way :)

Cinta- well done babes!! did you update the list? I don't see it.... :p

Sorry I'm not around as much guys- I don't seem to have much computer time anymore. my lappy charger is dead- again! so im on the desktop....it's a pain using this- just because it's soooooooo slow! and i can't curl up and watch telly while on the laptop....that and mum goes mad if i stay on here- since the computer tower is loud and it's in the room next to her :(

nothing much really going on here- few issues with the manager at work- but me and the girl i work with are going to the shop on monday to speak to the owner about it- because we're not happy.

i've been a frigging ANGEL this week- sw wise. lots of body magic and most of my snacks have been superfree....i've even measured my milk!!! i want to lose 5lb to get my 7 1/2 stone and to get into the 14's...im craving pizza, if i get into the 14s then i'll be going for pizza after weigh in tuesday LOL

thats me really...im going to finish up on here then head downstairs for a bit of body magic (boxing probably) but need to get my sleep- since im meeting a friend for a walk- will clock up at least an hour and a half, i'm sure!

oh...and still haven't asked that woman i like out :( i be such a damn wimp!!! lol

hugs all round xxxx

Tanya you're not a wimp you're just cautious x

Hope you get your laptop sorted as you've been missed :-(

Night x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back