Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
LittleFlutterby said:
oh....little random note...

i may just go to the next open day for people who are thinking of becoming a SW consultant....

thats a *may* I was talking to Julie about it tonight...she said she'd take me so I don't go on my own :)

Would you enjoy helping others to achieve their dream of being slim? You know what a roller coaster journey it is, and would be a huge inspiration to them. What are the set up costs?

Bron

Tanya I think you would be fabulous as a consultant xxx

Girls I am gutted I have gained half a lb this week.

xxx

Katie, so sorry. I had a sts and was floored but lost 4 and a half the next week. Try and snack on superfree and have some speed foods this week and dont be upset x

Would you enjoy helping others to achieve their dream of being slim? You know what a roller coaster journey it is, and would be a huge inspiration to them. What are the set up costs?

Bron

I would love to help others, I don't know if i'd be any good- but i think it's a rewarding career!

not sure about start up costs but a friend of mine paid £680 i think....yeah i'd better get saving!! lol

xxx

Thanks Katie!

SS to hear about your gain :( have you been good this week? or have you had something that may have caused the gain? x

It must be water retention. I have been eating loads of superfree not eaten much Pasta been ood as gold despite being upset and wanting to eat junk I have resisted and instead feasted on fruit and sprouts lol

xxx

Harebell Fairy said:
Thanks girls. Am all done now. Cold, mucky and wet but it was brill! I'm loving it!
Thankfully I don't have to tell people what to do I just do as everyone else does but I am there if they want to ask me bout my diet exercise etc as the girls running it want me to tell people what I've achieved as they said I'm an inspiration... If only they met the rest of ye they would know what inspiration was!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Well done :) See you are already answering questions and giving advice - you could SO be a consultant x

LittleFlutterby said:
oh....little random note...

i may just go to the next open day for people who are thinking of becoming a SW consultant....

thats a *may* I was talking to Julie about it tonight...she said she'd take me so I don't go on my own :)
And another possible consultant from our curvy gang :) You'd be great Tanya x

Mrs E-H said:

xxx

Sorry about the teeny tiny gain :-( I know how you feel as I had the same last week but mine was a whole lb!!! I believe it will be gone this week - I bl00dy hope so anyway!!!

It must be water retention. I have been eating loads of superfree not eaten much Pasta been ood as gold despite being upset and wanting to eat junk I have resisted and instead feasted on fruit and sprouts lol

xxx

theres your answer katie its not water you have put on, its air !!!!!!

all those sprouts causing wind :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

It will have blown away next week honey, keep up the good work xxx

Mrs E -H I eat apples and celery to try and combat water retention gains it's so unfair when ya have a gain even though ya have been eating well. Try not to be to upset and think it will come off next week. Ya doing great . Your all such a lovely welcoming bunch of ladies and I'm proud to be one of ya. Xxxx

Mrs E-H said:

xxx

So sorry , it's hard when it's not deserved. Don't let it spoil what you do now. Love your pic!
Bron

Morning Curvys...

K- that's such a tiny gain, it will have gone next week along with a few more pounds! You will have a fab week Hunny!!

Hope all the Tuesday weighers are Happy with the scales today!!

Have a good Tuesday everyone xxx

Another 3lbs off :D xx

Addibelle 14lbs (W) (8.5lbs lost - 5.5lbs to go)
Bb65 14lbs (W) (4.5lbs lost - 9.5lbs to go)
broadsbean 18lbs (6lbs lost-12 to go)
Bron (Mon)14lbs ( 12.5lost -6.5 to go)
Eyden-Hainsworth (Mon)14lb (9lb lost - 5 to go)
Fat&40 (Wed) 17lbs (1lbs lost - 16 to go)
JackieN (Mon) (1 lost - 6lb to go)
Harebell Fairy (Tu) 14lbs (0lbs lost - 14 lbs to go)
Jo-85 (tue) 14lb (+2.5 ~ 16.5 to go)
Lily42uk 20lb (Tu)(+3lbs lost ~ 23lb to go)
LittleFlutterby (Tu) 20lb (13.5b lost ~ 6.5lb to go)
Lollypop1985 (Th) 14lb (3.5lb lost ~ 10.5lb to go)
LSF666 (Th) 10lb (3lbslost ~ 7lbsto go)
Lucia Lucia (Th) 14lbs (7lb lost ~ 7lbs to go)
Purple Patsy (Tu) 14lbs (0.5lb lost ~ 13.5lb to go)
TanyaLiepins 14lb (7.0lbs lost ~ 7lbs to go)
Shenzi (Th) 14lbs (11.5lbs lost ~ 2.5lbs to go)
SugarPlum (Fri)14lb (10lb lost ~ 4lb to go)
Welshtigger 14lbs (8lbs lost ~ 6lbs to go)

Well done Welshtigger fantastic loss!

Good luck to all other Tuesday weighers!xx

Well done Jo and Tanya you will have a massive loss next week you wait and see :)

xxxxx

Thank you girlies for all of your kind worlds and advice. I was just soooo fed up and sad yesterday. I have been having problems with finding a job and my friend being in hospital I have been soo worried about her then the blooming gain everything just built up and that was the tip of the iceberg.

I hadnt been to the loo properly either yesterday (sorry TMI) even though I had had loads of windy sprouts lol

I have put it in perspective today and in the grand scheme of things its nothing. I have uped my water intake and next week it will be a fabulous loss I am even more determined than ever!!!

xxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back