Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Addi, hope you have a good one too.:D

Doubtful.
I SWEAR my stomach has doubled in size since this morning.
Stupid * week.
Walking up to the cafe at lunch time to get a nice big chocolatey bun for after weigh in.
I am SOOOOO gonna enjoy that bun! haha

Doubtful.
I SWEAR my stomach has doubled in size since this morning.
Stupid * week.
Walking up to the cafe at lunch time to get a nice big chocolatey bun for after weigh in.
I am SOOOOO gonna enjoy that bun! haha

Stupid hormones can't they get their timing better. If you started tomorrow you'd have been fine by next week. :eek:

Bun sounds good. Have it no matter the result. As you've been good you deserve it.:D

PP well done on the loss!! xx

Hey, I meant to ask.
I won tickets to the gadget show international in April in Birmingham.
I cant go, but if any of you want them you can have them? =)
Different dates available, think I could have 12/13/14 April.
Let me know xx

Oooo I would love love love those if you still have them.My hubby and I love the gadget show :)

xxxx

Oooo I would love love love those if you still have them.My hubby and I love the gadget show :)

xxxx

Yeah my dad's away at work on those dates :(

Never mind. but thought I'd highlight Katie's post since she wants them too :) heehee

Hey Katie!
Tanyas going to ask her Dad I think but you can have them if she doesnt take them.
Il let you know when Tanya tells me! :)

I think it looks FAB but I just cant afford to go over for 1 day xx

Ohh double post with Tanya!
Then no problem Katie they are all yours!!

Il PM you now xx

Brilliant thank you Addi
xxxx

Well done Purple Pasty :D

Addi, I am so with you, star week is imminent and my scales are showing a gain and I have been ultra good and I feel fed up and sorry for myself. I havent eaten that much this week and tbh feel really gutted the scales are going in the wrong direction and...........

I have my bloody mother in law over for tea tonight!

Well done Purple Pasty :D

Addi, I am so with you, star week is imminent and my scales are showing a gain and I have been ultra good and I feel fed up and sorry for myself. I havent eaten that much this week and tbh feel really gutted the scales are going in the wrong direction and...........

I have my bloody mother in law over for tea tonight!

Thanks Lucia

Try to focus on how good you've been. It'll show sometime, alternatively take you ire out on your MIL:eek:

hehehe:D Going to have a long hot soak in the bath when MIL is dispached home and kids are in bed!

Been a carp day as our Lily would say- had a very difficult meeting at my sons school this morning over his statement but having involved the bods at the LEA they have told the school the meeting has to be held again with them there this time as what they are doing is against the law! But I'm sick of fighting the school anyways .....

I've finshed my PMT rant, love you all and hoping you are having a better day than me!!!!!

Well done to all of you lovely losers :)

PP thats so fab !!

Aw Lucia I am sending massive hugs xxxxx

*sheepishy peeps in*

Hey guys, long time no see... Feels kinda hard to try and come back in again after b00gering off for a couple of months so seems like I'm imposing for a bit as don't know what's been going on with you all :eek:

Latest challenge list is looking good - hoping you'll let me in for the easter one, if that's how it's still planned to go? Sugar said I could come back at least, hope the rest of you don't mind lol

Still struggling with a few things but hoping I can sort myself out to start losing weight again soon. Mostly concentrating on not hiding away and looking about for tempting recipes and stuff to lead me back onto the old straight and narrow ;)

Hope you're all okay xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back