Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehehe:D Going to have a long hot soak in the bath when MIL is dispached home and kids are in bed!

Been a carp day as our Lily would say- had a very difficult meeting at my sons school this morning over his statement but having involved the bods at the LEA they have told the school the meeting has to be held again with them there this time as what they are doing is against the law! But I'm sick of fighting the school anyways .....

I've finshed my PMT rant, love you all and hoping you are having a better day than me!!!!!

Lucia I know the feeling with schools and statements, it doesn't feel like the schools are on your side at times. Hope you get things sorted out soon:bighug:

Hi Lochan come back you are always welcome here:gen126::bighug:

Dont feel bad if you are unable to comment or keep up an everything. Just come and read and catch up when you can.

xxxx

Welcome back Lo Chan, great to have you back in the fold x

Well done Purple Pasty :D

Addi, I am so with you, star week is imminent and my scales are showing a gain and I have been ultra good and I feel fed up and sorry for myself. I havent eaten that much this week and tbh feel really gutted the scales are going in the wrong direction and...........

I have my bloody mother in law over for tea tonight!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

ohh motherinlaw poor you.
I don't have one, hubbys an orphan :eek: i highly recommend it :eek::eek:

my mums a bit of a nightmare MIL :giggle:

have a good evening :D

3lbs this week!!
So so pleased.
Especially with * week.
Eeeeeeeeeeepppppppp!!!!

Yay!!!

Got my 5 stone award which is frigging awesome!!

Plus i got into the 15`s which is just CRAZINESS!!!

Can you tell im happy?
Now i just need to put the celebratory chocolate away hahaha

Addibelle 14lbs (W) (11.5lbs lost - 2.5lbs to go)
Bb65 14lbs (W) (4.5lbs lost - 9.5lbs to go)
broadsbean 18lbs (6lbs lost-12 to go)
Bron (Mon)14lbs ( 12.5lost -6.5 to go)
Eyden-Hainsworth (Mon)14lb (9lb lost - 5 to go)
Fat&40 (Wed) 17lbs (1lbs lost - 16 to go)
JackieN (Mon) (1 lost - 6lb to go)
Harebell Fairy (Tu) 14lbs (7.5lbs lost - 6.5 lbs to go)
Jo-85 (tue) 14lb (+1.5 ~ 15.5 to go)
Lily42uk 20lb (Tu)(+3lbs lost ~ 23lb to go)
LittleFlutterby (Tu) 20lb (16.5b lost ~ 3.5lb to go)
Lollypop1985 (Th) 14lb (3.5lb lost ~ 10.5lb to go)
LSF666 (Th) 10lb (3lbslost ~ 7lbsto go)
Lucia Lucia (Th) 14lbs (7lb lost ~ 7lbs to go)
Purple Patsy (Tu) 14lbs (4lb lost ~ 10lb to go)
TanyaLiepins 14lb (7.5lns lost ~ 6.5lbs to go)
Shenzi (Th) 14lbs (11.5lbs lost ~ 2.5lbs to go)
SugarPlum (Fri)14lb (10lb lost ~ 4lb to go)
Welshtigger 14lbs (8lbs lost ~ 6lbs to go)

LoChan1984 said:
*sheepishy peeps in*

Hey guys, long time no see... Feels kinda hard to try and come back in again after b00gering off for a couple of months so seems like I'm imposing for a bit as don't know what's been going on with you all :eek:

Latest challenge list is looking good - hoping you'll let me in for the easter one, if that's how it's still planned to go? Sugar said I could come back at least, hope the rest of you don't mind lol

Still struggling with a few things but hoping I can sort myself out to start losing weight again soon. Mostly concentrating on not hiding away and looking about for tempting recipes and stuff to lead me back onto the old straight and narrow ;)

Hope you're all okay xxxx

Lo!!!!
I have missed you.
Im so so so glad your gonna come back and join us. Of course for the next challenge but also you should stay until then and catch up.
Yay.

How are you?
Xxx

Harebell Fairy said:
Well done addi! Huge congrats :)

Welcome back lochan. Good to see you back :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi
Was just going to say the same!

This is a busy thread and some great losses this week!

Bron

Well stated my annual leave this evening an was welcomed home by my wonderful hubby who had made Sw chips & steak for me . Now to 13 days of body magic and some serious weight loss !! I hope xxx well done everyone this week . Totally love this group of ladies . Xxxx

Well done to all Wednesday weighers, hopefully us Thursday weighers can add some fantastic losses tomorrow! X

Hey everyone, sorry not been about, been :sick: and feeling like carp and while I've been on mini's I have struggled to keep up ...feeling a bit better now so will say hi and well done y'all brilliant losses everyone :woohoo: :winner: I had a sts this week which I am dead chuffed with, had my very own Pringlegate :giggle: over the weekend, wasn't feeling brilliant and just kept picking till i'd eaten 45 syns worth :eek: so a sts was amazing lol
Gonna try and catch up with some of your diaries now, but forgive me if I don't :D:

As some of you know, I had a meet with Jo (welshtigger) yesterday and again today, as she was down in London with Matt her lovely partner .....she is exactly as she comes across on here, the loveliest most genuine, sweet thoughtful person you'll ever meet and Matt's ok too :giggle:, Matt is actually a darling, he'll tell ya he's a barsteward, but he's so very not lol....they are a lovely couple and seem very well matched ...he's definitely a keeper Jo lol.

Well I am off to have a drop in on some Diary's, so catch you all later :hug99: and well done any Thursday weighers too xx:hug99:xxx

tanyaliepins said:
Well stated my annual leave this evening an was welcomed home by my wonderful hubby who had made Sw chips & steak for me . Now to 13 days of body magic and some serious weight loss !! I hope xxx well done everyone this week . Totally love this group of ladies . Xxxx

Enjoy your holiday

Bron

Happy Thursday ladies!! Only one more day to the weekend!

Bron

Thanks Bron I certainly aim to, it's going to be lovely to sit down and eat a meal without gulping it down in a time limit. and get some gym work in xxx

lsf666 said:
Well done Stacey! :)

And have a lovely break Tanya - are you going away?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No Stacey staying home but thTs lovely to just to do normal wife mother things is heavenly and I don't have to exercise the brain much. Going abroad in sept xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back