Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy weekend Curvies

I also have to work this weekend, but will hopefully get to go out in the snow, I love snow, just hate driving in it!

Enjoy yourselves

Bron

Bron said:
We're you up late or early!

Bron

Hi Hunny,

I woke up at 3am coughing & I couldn't get back to sleep :-(

I woke up Hubby (he is also full of a cold!) so we decided to watch a film! I fell back asleep at 6 for a couple of hours!

I hate having a cold... You just feel sooo Yuk!! :-(

*SugarPlum* said:
I agree....

Lisa, I take it you can't sleep also?? Xxx
We got home really late from my MIL's and also went to Tesco on the way home!!! And all this after getting up for work at 7! Trust me I could sleep - I was just waiting for Elliott to come to bed. I must have missed you by minutes x Glad your hubby was up with you xxx

Bron said:
We're you up late or early!

Bron
Up late. V late! And I just woke up now so missed breakfast!!!

Harebell Fairy said:
Hope everyone has a lovely weekend. Gym workout done so home to hubby now for sw fry up! Yum. Love having a weekend off. I don't get many so they are very welcome when they do come around!

Am very happy after the gym, I ran for 15 mins. I was struggling to run for 2 a few weeks ago so really think all the running in bootcamp has helped!!

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Yey! Well done :)

Any snow where you are, nothing here in the midlands yet.
Popped out to the gym and then to get some veg in case we are snowed in!!

Bron

Come out of the dusty corner! :)

It's not creepy. Is sweet x

My hubby ran out of credit for his mobile when we were dating and so I topped it up without telling him. He said it was really sweet. :)

It's a perfect plan x

I agree....

Lisa, I take it you can't sleep also?? Xxx

Thanks girlies. I asked my "adopted" mom the same thing... she said that it wasn't a good idea, probably- it could be creepy :\ lol

I dunno...might just get them, then decide when I go past, or something....I dunnoooooo!!!

*hides again*

Hey all.
No snow here and I am REALLY hoping it doesnt as today our [STRIKE]terrible/always had problems with[/STRIKE] wonderful fridge/freezer died.
Well it died a few days ago but we didnt realise for sure until this morning.
So I am tres annoyed.
Hundreds of ££££ of meat/fish/leftovers thrown in the bin and no fresh fruit or veg that doesnt go off until we get a new one.
We also cant get one delivered until the end of the week.
So I am pee'd off and angry!

BUT I am here to destress so *breathe* and relax.

Ps. Oh also, my mum just fell down the stairs and has broken her toes! So she cant do anything which is terrible for her and (in a totally selfish way) terrible for me as she literally needs me for everything and I'm exhausted. I'm done. =(
Wanna run to the chinese, chocs and crisps as just thoroughly beat. =(

What does destress even mean?! haha

Anway, Tanya, I wanted to say I can see both sides of the creepy/sweet debate.
I think its a really sweet idea and she could totally love it which would be awesome.
On the other hand I can see a lot of people in my life that if I had done something like that for them they would have said "Eh..okay?" BUT as she is older (I'm sure you said that) I would be pretty sure she would take it in the sweet way!
Either way I do think you should do it as you won't know if you don't try and you don't wanna never do it.
Also, she will totally love you.
I mean have you SEEN you!?! You look fab!!!
xx

Pps. Well done Cinta on a great loss!

Addi - so sorry about your freezer - did you manage to cook anything or was it all too late? And your Mum - I get the selfish part too but think of all the body magic. Please don't turn to cr@p as that'll just be another bad thing to stress about :-( Hope things get better soon x :bighug:

HF - well done but you are mad! No just kidding x Proud :) :bighug:

broadsbean said:
just in case anybody was wondering, i am disliking all snowy comments cos i have got none :cry::cry::cry:

its not fair :mad::mad:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Me too Mandy :-(

Harebell Fairy said:
No I think mad is suitable for the decision!!! Crazy, off the rocker, out of my mind would also suit!! :)

Can't argue with that ;-)

Hey all.
No snow here and I am REALLY hoping it doesnt as today our [STRIKE]terrible/always had problems with[/STRIKE] wonderful fridge/freezer died.
So I am tres annoyed.
Hundreds of ££££ of meat/fish/leftovers thrown in the bin and no fresh fruit or veg that doesnt go off until we get a new one.

Ps. Oh also, my mum just fell down the stairs and has broken her toes! So she cant do anything which is terrible for her and (in a totally selfish way) terrible for me as she literally needs me for everything and I'm exhausted. I'm done. =(

I think its a really sweet idea and she could totally love it which would be awesome.
On the other hand I can see a lot of people in my life that if I had done something like that for them they would have said "Eh..okay?" BUT as she is older (I'm sure you said that) I would be pretty sure she would take it in the sweet way!
Either way I do think you should do it as you won't know if you don't try and you don't wanna never do it.
xx

Holy crap- that's not good addi :( maybe you could just leave your perishables in the porch or something? seriously- you could totally do that here- it is FREEZING in our house :(

I know what you mean about seeing both sides- i could too...thats why i was reluctant but still wanted to do it...

I did do it though...

I went to asda about half an hour before work, bought 3 packets of sweets (the aero bubbles she put back, a packet of dino jellies which i remember her saying were her favourite- and some jelly beans- cus everyone needs jelly beans lol) i bought a little gift bag (just a plain silver one) and put the sweets in there.

Walked to hers, knocked on the door and gave them to her. I said that it was a "just cus" present- and that everyone deserves to be spoiled once in a while! She said I was naughty :eek: but she seemed grateful. Then I just went to work. But I felt great for doing it. I hope she does like them (I'm sure she does) it's not something I'd do all the time of course- now that WOULD be creepy. But it felt nice that I was doing something nice for someone, a bonus that it was her ;)

I got to work and I was smiley, feeling really positive. the girl I work with was glad to have me back (since I was really disappointed in myself yesterday) It was a good evening

I just had to ruin it by comfort eating this evening *sigh*

Im going to have some red bull and hopefully have some energy to do some body magic!

Ooh Tanya :)

Well done for being so brave - and I'm sure it made her happy too x

Ooh Tanya :)

Well done for being so brave - and I'm sure it made her happy too x

I hope so!

Even if nothing ever happened between me and her, I wish that I could just spoil her every so often, as a mate. She has been through so much in her life, especially recently- her daughter (who is the same age as me) went through brain surgery a year or so ago, she's a full time carer to her mum and she works too. She hasn't had a holiday for 7 years- because of one thing and another.

It makes me sad :( she's such a lovely woman, she deserves a break!! I just hope that the gift gave her a bit of happiness- even for a minute- she deserves it

/soppiness

LOL

Addibelle said:
Hey all.
No snow here and I am REALLY hoping it doesnt as today our terrible/always had problems with wonderful fridge/freezer died.
So I am tres annoyed.

xx

So sorry about the freezer and hope you Mum isn't in too much pain

Bron

LittleFlutterby said:
I hope so!

Even if nothing ever happened between me and her, I wish that I could just spoil her every so often, as a mate. She has been through so much in her life, especially recently- her daughter (who is the same age as me) went through brain surgery a year or so ago, she's a full time carer to her mum and she works too. She hasn't had a holiday for 7 years- because of one thing and another.

It makes me sad :( she's such a lovely woman, she deserves a break!! I just hope that the gift gave her a bit of happiness- even for a minute- she deserves it

/soppiness

LOL

Sound like she needs someone to do something special for her. You sound like you really want to be there for her.
I hope it works out

Bron

Hi Girls its like Narnia here its horrible. We went to Shropshire Yesterday to pick Jack up (Hubbys son) Its a 2 hour journey so we don't do it often only about 1nce a month.
We had booked a travelodge and had planned to go to Blists Hill Victorian town that is not to far away from where he lives.
We actually got him and went to Blists Hill but while we were there it started to Snow.We went in for a cup of coffee and when we came out the snow was really thick. So we decided to take Jack home and come home as they forcast worse weather for today. It took us 6 and a half hours to get home the weather was awful so heavy that we couldnt see our way some of the way home. A car went round a bend to fast and crashed into a verge in front of us as well. Luckily the young lad who was driving was ok and apart from a bump and a burst Tyre so was his car.
We are having a PJ day and recovering from our horrible journey. (Still didnt come of plan though in all of our horror lol)

Hope everyone is having a good weekend

xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back