Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome WelshDreamer :)

which reminds me- where's Jo? Anyone heard from her? my whatsapp is playing up so I can't message her :(

Morning Curvys...

I am raring to go in the new Easter Challenge... However after my Valentines weekend, I will be lucky to stay the same this Friday!

Jo knows that we have started the Easter countdown, she is doing a BootCamp at the moment and there is a diet she needs to follow. She lost 9lb in her first week.

I am sure she will still be coming over to the Curvy challenge. :) xxx

Morning everyone :wavey:

Hope everyone is ok.

I lost 2 lbs this morning, if I'm not doing this next bit right can someone correct me please? Chris is on training today and he woke me up early, so I'm feeling a bit dopey :8855:

Addibelle (Wed-14lbs) (0lbs lost - 14lbs to go)
bb65 (Wed-14lbs) (0lbs lost ~ 14lbs to go)
Broadsbean (thurs -12lbs) (0lbs lost 12lbs to go)
EmmyR1984 (Mon-14lb) (2lb lost - 12lb to go)
Harebell Fairy (Tues - 8lbs) (0lbs lost - 8lbs to go)
Jo85 (tues 8lbs) (0lbs lost-8lbs to go)
Lily42uk (Tues14lbs) (0lbs lost ~ 14lbs to go)
littleflutterby (Tues 22lb) (0lb lost ~ 22lb to go)
Lucia Lucia( Th 20lb ) (0lbs lost ~20lbs to go)
LSF666 (Thu-8lb) (0lb lost - 8lb to go)
Mrs E-H (Mon-16) (0lb lost - 16lb to go)
R-E-D (Thurs-15lb) (0lbs lost-15lbs to go)
Shenzi (Thu-8lb) (0lb lost - 8lb to go)
SugarPlum (Fri-14lb) (0lb lost - 14lb to go)
Tanya Maria (tue-14lbs (0lbs lost-14lbs to go
Welshdreamer (wed-14lbs) (0lbs lost-14lbs to go)

Oh wow well done Emily!!! :) xxx
*heads over to Emmy's thread*

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh wow well done Emily!!! :) xxx
*heads over to Emmy's thread*

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:eek: thanks hun :D

Chuffed is a bit of an understatement, but with * arriving last week I have an inkling as to why I gained last Monday :)

Really going to go for it this week, lots of fluids and trying some new things I think :D

Can I be uber picky?

I don't think the challenge starts until wednesday :rolleyes:

The valentines challenge is still going on ;)

Well done on the loss though Emmy that's awesome :)

Hi Curvys

I up for this challenge even though I made a mess of the last one. :D

I want to kick some bottom this time. :eek:

Purple Patsy (Tues - 14lb) (0lb lost - 14lb to go)

Good luck to us all. Or as Lily puts it well done in advance fellow curvys.:D

Not sure about the dates Tanya but maybe we could agree on an actual end date for the Easter challenge to avoid any confusion? Is that an idea? Perhaps just thinking we could have a bigger thing made for the end of the challenge, some kinda awards night cyberly of course,on the thread, Just for fun????

Have all the regulars signed up for the Easter challenge and also how much space have we in the group????? Think Bron, Jackie and Welshtigger will take us to about our numbers?

Just made that roulade thing and looking a bit odd on the tea towel. I'm just going to fill it and attempt to roll it up, wish me luck!

Delighted with the result!

Attachments

• roulade half syn 002.jpg
    roulade half syn 002.jpg
    327.4 KB · Views: 34
  • roulade half syn 001.jpg
    roulade half syn 001.jpg
    374.9 KB · Views: 39
EmmyR1984 said:
Morning everyone :wavey:

Hope everyone is ok.

I lost 2 lbs this morning, if I'm not doing this next bit right can someone correct me please? Chris is on training today and he woke me up early, so I'm feeling a bit dopey :8855:

Well done Hun x

Lollipop1985 (Thu 7lb) (0lb lost ~ 7lb to go)
Purple Patsy (Tues - 14lb) (0lb lost ~ 14lb to go)

I had been dropped from the list with the last copy. I've readded myself and also added lolly.:D

Lucia Lucia said:
Not sure about the dates Tanya but maybe we could agree on an actual end date for the Easter challenge to avoid any confusion? Is that an idea? Perhaps just thinking we could have a bigger thing made for the end of the challenge, some kinda awards night cyberly of course,on the thread, Just for fun????

Have all the regulars signed up for the Easter challenge and also how much space have we in the group????? Think Bron, Jackie and Welshtigger will take us to about our numbers?

Just made that roulade thing and looking a bit odd on the tea towel. I'm just going to fill it and attempt to roll it up, wish me luck!

Hi Lucia,

Fab idea about there being a definately Finish date for the Easter Challenge.

I think it should be Good Friday, as I am the last person in a week to get weighed, no one WI on Sat or Sunday.

The awards would be a giggle!! :)

Jackie want to leave the Easter Challenge but will be popping over to say Hi. I think Lo will be adding on next week.

So, yes... We are getting to our maximum numbers. I would like to keep the group small again, it's more personal! :) xxxx

Evening all well for the first time in yonks ive actually enjoyed my food and tried a new recipe today so this challenge seems like being good for me, I also made the roulade but in round sandwich tins looked like a very flat sponge and was gorgeous well the bit i rescued for me anyway... hubby n kids had rest lol o the joys of kids who will eat anything lol x

:mad:
Grrrrr went to WI this evening and our usual consultant was off ill. So we had a stand in who had different scales and according to her scales I have gained 4lb I feel so sick.
But the whole class had had gains or STS or very small losses noone got the result they had expected. I am therefore not accepting it and not getting upset at myself with it. I am not putting it on the list as its not real and will be gone next week.

xxx

Grrrrr went to WI this evening and our usual consultant was off ill. So we had a stand in who had different scales and according to her scales I have gained 4lb I feel so sick.
But the whole class had had gains or STS or very small losses noone got the result they had expected. I am therefore not accepting it and not getting upset at myself with it. I am not putting it on the list as its not real and will be gone next week.

xxx

As everyone had dodgy results I think locum C has bad scales. I would ignore it too. I think there is still some debate about the start date for the Easter Challenge anyway.:D Just think how good next weeks double weight loss will be though. :D :D :D

I thought it was 14th- 6th April? A bit like what happened after xmas- it starts as soon as the one before finishes. And because it's easter we finish at easter :)

Where's bron? I thought i'd seen her around already :s I think I'm losing it LOL

I needs a sleep!!!

xxx

Just treat it as if you hadnt weighed this week Katie and dont think about it x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back