Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks PP and Lucia its so annoying I wish we hadnt gone but I know I have been as good as gold so its only a number but you all know how you want it the numbers to go down not up lol Certainly not by 4 huge pounds for no good reason. I even had to tell my gorgeous husband that I didnt want to be wined and dined for Valentines day as I didnt want to go off plan.

xxx

:mad:
Grrrrr went to WI this evening and our usual consultant was off ill. So we had a stand in who had different scales and according to her scales I have gained 4lb I feel so sick.
But the whole class had had gains or STS or very small losses noone got the result they had expected. I am therefore not accepting it and not getting upset at myself with it. I am not putting it on the list as its not real and will be gone next week.

xxx

yep i wouldn't accept it. watch yourself though- you'll lose another 8lb or something daft next week! just don't be hugging the scales when your C is back eh? ;)

i never thought that different C's scales would differ! Thank goodness I only go to my C's groups- there has only been one instance where someone has taken her group...the scales seemed to be accurate though

*hugs* stay positive- next week will be awesome :)

I definitely wouldn't accept the result either! For everyone to gain or sts than the scales must be wrong, we have had this before at our group and the following week saw some amazing losses, hope its the same for you too xx

Morning curvys

Awwww Katie, sorry about the stupid scales!!

Watch out for a Mega Loss next week though!! :) xxx

Tanya, your right on the dates. The Easter one runs till Fri 6th.

If people have weighed early In the week, they can decide if they want to add it to the Vixon one or the new one.

Like Lucia suggested we can make a bit of a bigger deal at the end of the Easter one, so it doesn't feel like its just ran straight into the new one.

We could even all try and get online together at a certain time to do a little award ceremony?!!

Ooo.... Forgot to say.....

HAPPY VALENTINES CURVYS!!!

Happy Valentines :heartpump: Day Curvies

Love you all

xxxxx

Happy v day ladies!! Hubbys birthday today as well so double celebration :-D

Out for dinner tonight and can't wait. Really trying to get my head back into this. Having Gd and bad days.

Hope you all have a lovely day/ night xxx

20120214_101859.jpg

Just posted this on my diary but wanted to share here too.

I LOVE MY HUBBY!
Just got these delivered to work and I adore them!
And I adore him!!!!

Happy v day ladies!! Hubbys birthday today as well so double celebration :-D

Out for dinner tonight and can't wait. Really trying to get my head back into this. Having Gd and bad days.

Hope you all have a lovely day/ night xxx

Happy Valen-Birth-aversary to your hubby!! xx

Happy Valentines everyone!

I was a resolute singleton with a great job, company car, own place and my cat until I was 29.

I had no intention of meeting anyone then I met my husband, knew the day I met him we would marry and we were living together less than three months later and married 10 months later so you never ever know what is around the corner......

We only do a small celebration for valentines as its so near my birthday so just cards and a little pressie. Nice but low syn meal planned.

I passed my driving test on Valentines day. A while back though in 1988!!!!

Happy Valentines, if your, single, married, living with, gay, straight of otherwise :)

Happy valentines day curvys, just imagine what we will all look like next valentines day :eek: xx

Happy valentines day all you lovely ladies, hope ya being pampered we don't really bother lol but. Surprise bunch of flowers would be nice !! Well bit gutted had a different consultant this week and I've put on 0.5 lbs and been good oh well had a good loss last week. I need 3lbs to get into the 12 stone range lot better than the 17's I was in a year ago lol. Do I add this pound onto out weight charts or is it from next week little confused xxxx

Harebell Fairy said:
Happy valentines day lovelies :)

Have been MIA off here recently but here is my vow to make a more of an effort to post on here.

Have been struggling again! recently but I have to shift the rest of this weight. I need to. And girlies I am going to need all your help, encouragement, support and motivation. You are all an inspiration and I need you!

I won't be able to go to group for the next month due to work and then I am having an operation. Even though I have only gone for a few weeks I dont think I will be going back. I just don't think I benefit from it and it will be EUR9 in my pocket! I lost 5 stone at home on my own so I know I can do it when I am in the right zone. And to be honest I benefit more from here than I think I possibly could from any group.

Sorry from rambling on. And for falling off my wagon yet again. But I need to remember what I can do if I put my mind to it. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Big Hug Hunny.... We are all here for you!! :) xxxx

Addibelle said:
Just posted this on my diary but wanted to share here too.

I LOVE MY HUBBY!
Just got these delivered to work and I adore them!
And I adore him!!!!

Stunning flowers Hunny.. I also saw the pics of your hair! I love it now, it def suits you more than the purply colour. Xxxx

so i sts this week- actually relieved about it tbh.

didn't reach my target but i still managed to lose over a stone- so it's not too bad.

totally ON the next challenge- just gonna be hard- over 3lb a week *sigh*

i'm going to give it a bloody good go though!! i want to get as close to target as possible!!!

Happy valentines day to all u lovely ladies. I'm also a self confessed singleton and do hate being so on v day so very depressing. However do get to spend it today with the most important men in my life this evening my beloved footy team! :) let's just hope they win!!! X

Morning Curvys,

I am getting weighed on Friday and I k ow I have sabotaged my first week of the Easter Challenge!

I know I will have gained but like I said on my diary, I am planning a bumper weight loss for next week!

Hope everyone is ok? Xxx

*SugarPlum* said:
Morning Curvys,

I am getting weighed on Friday and I k ow I have sabotaged my first week of the Easter Challenge!

I know I will have gained but like I said on my diary, I am planning a bumper weight loss for next week!

Hope everyone is ok? Xxx

Morning sugar. Woo hoo to the bumper loss next weeks u have done so well and you have had a lovely week with mr sugar haven't you. So enjoy it take it on the chin and onwards and downwards next week :) oh and it's hump day :) :) :) :) :) :) x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back