Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
We stayed in too but been watching tv all night! Not exactly partying ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Desperate housewives, house, let's dance for comic relief, tv burp. Quite a lot!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The other half has been watching crap so I've just been surfing the net looking at not a lot!

Hey everyone, sorry I've been awol, hope you all had a fab week and congrats to all who lost :woohoo: :winner: yayyy to all who sts could have been worse :bliss: and boo to all who put on (that'll be me then :giggle:) never mind we'll get it off this week I'm sure.
Night night all and sweet dreams :zz: here's to a great Sunday :hug99: xxxxx

R-E-D said:
Most of my weekends are like this now... But I do have a baby :)

Same here red. Don't miss weekends out at all:) love getting up on a Sunday feeling fresh and having a family day with Eliana Xx

Hope you all have a lovely Sunday! We got a lie in today, as eliana decided to sleep til just after 7. Wohoo!!! Lol

After breakfast we all out a walk along the canal to feed the ducks. Xxx

Morning team curvys!!! :D

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend?!

Whats everyone having for thier Sunday Lunch today?

I find Sundays the hardest day of the week, it used to be the day I would Pig out on Chocolate and Biscuits!

I am making a huge Chicken Dinner with ton of veg, followed by a gorgeous Eaton Mess! I am ignoring the little devil on my shoulder thats screaming.... 'GALAXY MISTRELS'!!! LOL

Have a great Sunday everyone!! xxx

Hi Sugar

Your eton mess is another recipe I need to do :)

I'm going round a friends for Sunday lunch and have told her to make me loads of veg.

Xxx

R-E-D said:
Hi Sugar

Your eton mess is another recipe I need to do :)

I'm going round a friends for Sunday lunch and have told her to make me loads of veg.

Xxx

I will post a picture later, I can't wait for it!! :) xxx

Hiya Curvies, remember moi? heehee

Sorry i've not been around for the last few days- work really has taken it out of me.

Sally is doing really well (thank you for prayers and healing!) she has a hairline fracture on her pelvis and is very bruised. She was allowed to go home on Wednesday night, but she's not allowed to put any weight on her left side for about a week.

The service manager went to see her on Thursday to drop off the stuff she left at work. Asda are organising a whip round for Sally to get her a new bike- so I put a fiver in :) Hope they get enough by the end of it!

Fingers crossed she's back in work soon- lotsa people saying it's not the same without her :(

I've been physically and mentally exhausted lately. I was that bad yday that I ended up going home from work (the off licence) early- Abby (the girl I work with) got her bf to cover for me and mum came, dropped him off and took me home. I was in bed before 10! I slept for about 12 hours :)

Still tired though, but just nommed a yog, and have sausages are in the oven, hope I can keep them down! I am hungry (even though I don't feel it!)

Okies I gotta go get ready. I'm back in work 12-4. it's at checkouts though- so I get to sit down :) yay!

Will catch up with you all soon hopefully! x

Hey everyone, hope you had a good day.
Tanya I wouldn't do your job for anything, I really admire you and anyone else in the same proffession, what a nightmare drunks are .
:fingerscrossed: for all weighing in tomorrow ....sweet dreams all :hug99: xxxxxxxxxxx:zz:xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back