Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly, I just feel I need to respond to Jo.

When the challenge started we had extra peeps asking to join and we were explaining that we'd capped the numbers to twenty but as there were two regulars who hadnt added it was only 18 showing on the list or there abouts. If you look back on the thread you will see this is exactly what happened. You and Bron hadnt put on the list and we knew you were doing bootcamp and we didnt want you to feel left out.

I added you as an inclusive gesture and thought that was a nice thing to put next to your name. I also put a space in for Bron alphabetically and put something in there too which I considered to be kind wording. If you look back you will see exactly how it was done, with thought and kindness, certainly not with sarcasm.

I am really sorry you have misinterpreted my words but my actions were ment in a postive way and not in anyway negative. Thats just not in me.

I hope that clears things up :)

HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND CURVYS!!! :) xxxx

What is everyone up to for the weekend?

Tomorrow my son(11) is in a special needs performance and he has had a very panicy evening. He has realised that if he goes into the show eyeryone will know he has special needs!!!!! Lots of reassurance tonight but it could be a tricky morning!

Sunday morning is the inaugeration of the new treadmill. Sunday afternoon we are off to do a cycle ride around a reservoir.

Already been to the gym today so a good start to the week.

happy weekend everyone :D

Lucia Lucia said:
What is everyone up to for the weekend?

Tomorrow my son(11) is in a special needs performance and he has had a very panicy evening. He has realised that if he goes into the show eyeryone will know he has special needs!!!!! Lots of reassurance tonight but it could be a tricky morning!

Sunday morning is the inaugeration of the new treadmill. Sunday afternoon we are off to do a cycle ride around a reservoir.

Already been to the gym today so a good start to the week.

happy weekend everyone :D

Hope today goes well. Am sure he will do great. Just tell him people will know but it makes him extra special. If you don't mind me asking, what are his special needs?

Well am working today, until 2pm. But soo happy to say that will be me finished up til a week on Monday. Yipee!!! Xx

Last edited:
Oh BB you will wish you hadnt asked!

He is adopted and was considered pretty un adoptable as his story is horrific. He came to us at 3 yrs old. At that stage it was unclear what his disabilities would be as he was a whorlwind of rage and challenge!He has an extremely high IQ though.

Here goes, are you ready, he has ADHD, Autistic Spectrum Disorder, Dyspraxia, Disorganised Attachment Disorder, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Enuresis. He also has heaps of phobias incuding a massive dog phobia and therefore will not go out of the house in a public place in case there is a dog!

He will always be a work in progress but we love him and he loves us in his own way :D

It has been brought to my attention this morning that removing myself from the challenge and mentioning how sarcastic I felt the comment etc was, has caused a major issue amongst you all. With this in mind, I guess it's best that I have nothing to do with this thread anymore. Good luck with all your weight loss journeys-and sorry for upsetting you all!!

No major upset. Just saddened that kind intentions can be so misinterpreted.

Not alot more that one can add.

Think it's been taken out of context Jo.
It was done in a genuinely kind manner as no one wanted you to leave or feel left out...

I'm off work now (YAY) and heading in hold in a few days.
Have been eating terribly though so probably have have stone on before I go haha.

Anyway. Can't wait to go!! Hubby and I have been looking forward to this for soooooo long!!

You are all doing so well!!
Looking forward to being back on track with you all soon.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Addibelle said:
Think it's been taken out of context Jo.
It was done in a genuinely kind manner as no one wanted you to leave or feel left out...

I'm off work now (YAY) and heading in hold in a few days.
Have been eating terribly though so probably have have stone on before I go haha.

Anyway. Can't wait to go!! Hubby and I have been looking forward to this for soooooo long!!

You are all doing so well!!
Looking forward to being back on track with you all soon.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Addi, enjoy your holidays and worry about getting back on plan when your back! :)

I bet your soooooooo excited!!!

Have a wonderful Holiday hun!! :) xxxx

Harebell Fairy said:
Addi have a fab holiday. Enjoy it and you will be back on track in no time :)
We are not here for a long time so might as well have a good time!!! ;-) so enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Very True Hunny!!! Xxxx

Harebell Fairy said:
I went on hols in nov and ate really nice food (incl pancakes at brekkie!!) and I lost 4.5lbs. Must have been all the sweating and body magic!

I am going to Florida this November & I intend on enjoying all the lovely food over there.

On the plus side, you do sooo much walking, it will hopefully balance out the food!! ;-)

Has anyone got a pair of shape up sketchers? I want to try them? I thought they would be good for all the walking you do in Florida! :) xx

Harebell Fairy said:
I went on hols in nov and ate really nice food (incl pancakes at brekkie!!) and I lost 4.5lbs. Must have been all the sweating and body magic!

*SugarPlum* said:
I am going to Florida this November & I intend on enjoying all the lovely food over there.

On the plus side, you do sooo much walking, it will hopefully balance out the food!! ;-)

Has anyone got a pair of shape up sketchers? I want to try them? I thought they would be good for all the walking you do in Florida! :) xx

I went to Florida in November and ate tons. And lost on my first WI back. Tons of walking!!!

I have the sketchers shapers and they do work. BUT I wore them yesterday and twisted somehow so last night my hip and shoulder ached. I feel ok now though.

I have never heard of Ascics?!

Think I will definately look into the Sketchers though xxx

*SugarPlum* said:
I have never heard of Ascics?!

Think I will definately look into the Sketchers though xxx

I got mine over there. So I'd wait if I were you - SO much cheaper.

Well done Thursday and Friday losers :) Jo dont leave honey. We are all your Friends sweetpea there was never any malice just consideration.
xxx

Zipped into Matalan after dropping Leo at the Theatre. I picked up 2 tops and kept trying the size down and was staggered to find I fit in an 18!!! Bit better than a 30!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back