Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woohoo Lucia fanflamingtastic!!!! So pleased for ya :D

Hope everyone is having a good weekend??xx

Yes, he did it. He flatly refused to wear a belt and as he's super skinng he spent the entire performance holding his strides up :D

But it was lovely to see all those kids triumph over adversity!

We have just finished sorting everything for the new arrival as I've bought a little something for the bedroom! My treddy arrives tomorow then we are off on a cycle ride and Mum will babysit the lad, good times! Hoping everyone is having a great weekend too.

Lucia Lucia said:
Zipped into Matalan after dropping Leo at the Theatre. I picked up 2 tops and kept trying the size down and was staggered to find I fit in an 18!!! Bit better than a 30!

Woo hoo!

Well done on the 18!

And glad the play went well :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lucia Lucia said:
Zipped into Matalan after dropping Leo at the Theatre. I picked up 2 tops and kept trying the size down and was staggered to find I fit in an 18!!! Bit better than a 30!

That's fantastic hun well bloody done what a fantastic difference bet ya feel so happy & proud xxx

Lucia Lucia said:

How fabulous I know numbers on scales are important but inches and clothes sizes getting smaller is absolutely amazing. I bet you felt like you were on cloud 9 :) x

Hello lovelies Lucia thats fabulous xxx

Harebell Fairy said:
Love the new profile pic mrs e-h! You look fab. X

I was just going to say that!

Katie, the profile pic is lovely x

The treadmill is in and upstairs, we had to have help getting it upstairs but it fits in ok and we have a telly up there so I think its really going to help.

We did an 8 mile bike ride this afternoon and it was so lovely in the sunshine.

Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend.

Morning all you lovely Curvys.... Hope you have all had good weekends!!

Here we go again....

Fingers crossed we will all have a great week of losses!! :) xxxx

Love the new profile pic mrs e-h! You look fab. X

I was just going to say that!

Katie, the profile pic is lovely x

Thank you Girlies.
I was feeling really good until I went to WI last night and have gained a massive 2 and 1/2 lb I am not a happy bunny.

I think its water again but even so its not a good thing to see. Some of the girls at class don't believe me when I say I have no idea where its come from you can tell.

But on a positive note my clothes are all getting bigger and I can fit in my smaller clothes again. I went into next last week and tried on sever size 8 shoes and they were all to big, and the size 7s were a little lose but the 6 1/2 were just to small.

Happy Tuesday Beautiful Girls
xxx

Hi Curvys!!!

Sorry I have been AWOL for a few days, work nightmare!

Katie don't feel too down about your gain... I am another H2O retention sufferer!! I don't even get Cankles, I get Thankless!! LOL

The water will be gone for next WI an you will see a big difference next WI! :)

Have we had no other WI's this week?? I am need to spend some time catching up on individual diarys, I don't seem to have had a minute this week!!

Hope everyone is ok though?!! :) xxxx

*SugarPlum* said:
Hi Curvys!!!

Sorry I have been AWOL for a few days, work nightmare!

Katie don't feel too down about your gain... I am another H2O retention sufferer!! I don't even get Cankles, I get Thankless!! LOL

The water will be gone for next WI an you will see a big difference next WI! :)

Have we had no other WI's this week?? I am need to spend some time catching up on individual diarys, I don't seem to have had a minute this week!!

Hope everyone is ok though?!! :) xxxx

I've been AWOL too as so busy at work and then knackered at home!!

WI tomorrow for me - 24 hours and counting..

Good luck fellow Curvies x

lsf666 said:
I've been AWOL too as so busy at work and then knackered at home!!

WI tomorrow for me - 24 hours and counting..

Good luck fellow Curvies x

Lisa, I know exactly what you mean with work! I am shattered when I get home and have just been cuddling with Hubby!

I am not being a good minimin friend at the moment ... Think I am ready for a week off work! It's been a long time since November (my last week off!)

I done have that long to wait now, I have 2 short easter weeks, then I am off for a full week!! Can't wait!! :) xxx

Addibelle(Wed-14lbs) (4lbs lost - 10lbs to go)
bb65 (Wed-14lbs) (5lbs lost ~ 9lbs to go)
Broadsbean (thurs -12lbs) (2lbs lost 10lbs to go)
Bron ( Mon 14lbs) (0lb lost-14lb to go)
EmmyR1984 (Mon-14lb) (2lb lost - 12lb to go)
Harebell Fairy (Tues - 8lbs) (1lbs lost - 7lbs to go)
Jo85 (tues 8lbs) (4.5 lost-3.5to go)
Lily42uk (Tues 24lbs) (10lbs lost ~ 14lbs to go)
littleflutterby (Tues 22lb) (13lb lost ~ 9lb to go)
LoChan1984 (Tues 10lb) (0lb lost ~ 10lb to go)
Lollypop1985 (Thu 7lb) (3lb lost ~ 4lb to go)
LSF666 (Thu-8lb) (5.5lbs lost - 2.5lbs to go)
Lucia Lucia( Th 20lb ) (12lbs lost ~8lbs to go)
Mrs E-H (Mon-16) (5.5lb lost - 10.5lb to go)
Purple Patsy (Tues - 14lb) (9lb lost ~ 5lb to go)
R-E-D (Thurs-15lb) (3.5lbs lost-11.5lbs to go)
Shenzi (Thu-10lbs) (6lbs lost - 4lbs to go)
SugarPlum (Fri-14lb) (1lb lost - 13lb to go)
Tanya Maria (tue-14lbs (3lbs lost-11lbs to go)
Welshdreamer (wed-14lbs)(4lbs lost-10 lbs to go)

That makes 3 of us that have been busy, works been chaotic for me too this week but theres no change there really. I weighed last night lost 1 was disappointed tbh that's 3lb in the past 2 weeks and I've been so good. But it ain't gunna stop me and today I even turned down Krispy kreme donuts which took a lot of strength I tell ya, those things taste like a little drop of heaven.
X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back