Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Addibelle(Wed-14lbs) (4lbs lost - 10lbs to go)
bb65 (Wed-14lbs) (5lbs lost ~ 9lbs to go)
Broadsbean (thurs -12lbs) (2lbs lost 10lbs to go)
Bron ( Mon 14lbs) (0lb lost-14lb to go)
EmmyR1984 (Mon-14lb) (2lb lost - 12lb to go)
Harebell Fairy (Tues - 8lbs) (1lbs lost - 7lbs to go)
Jo85 (tues 8lbs) (4.5 lost-3.5to go)
Lily42uk (Tues 24lbs) (10lbs lost ~ 14lbs to go)
littleflutterby (Tues 22lb) (13lb lost ~ 9lb to go)
LoChan1984 (Tues 10lb) (0lb lost ~ 10lb to go)
Lollypop1985 (Thu 7lb) (3lb lost ~ 4lb to go)
LSF666 (Thu-8lb) (5.5lbs lost - 2.5lbs to go)
Lucia Lucia( Th 20lb ) (14lbs lost ~6lbs to go)
Mrs E-H (Mon-16) (5.5lb lost - 10.5lb to go)
Purple Patsy (Tues - 14lb) (9lb lost ~ 5lb to go)
R-E-D (Thurs-15lb) (3.5lbs lost-11.5lbs to go)
Shenzi (Thu-10lbs) (6lbs lost - 4lbs to go)
SugarPlum (Fri-14lb) (1lb lost - 13lb to go)
Tanya Maria (tue-14lbs (3lbs lost-11lbs to go)
Welshdreamer (wed-14lbs)(4lbs lost-10 lbs to go)

1.5 off for me tonight :D

Well done Lucia :)

I STS tonight :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Ladies..... :) xxxx

just a quick check in to prove i haven't forgotten you all :D

been awol cos am really struggling just cannot get my head into the game, so have decided to join a group, have found one with times to suit me so will be joining on the 28th when i am on holiday and have the cash :D

doesn't mean i am giving up till then will continue to try :D

had an unexpected 14lb gain last week of which i have shifted 5 this week, its happened once before and gp thinks it is watter retention but its really disheartening :cry:

hoping that the refocus will make my tally look better in time for easter

well done all those of you doing well, i will get over this slump xxx

Mandy, I think it's a great idea to join a group and it's areally positive step forwards x

Tipping down here today!

Went out with the girls to a little table top sale and picked up some lovely bits in a second hand shop nearby to tide me over. I'm loathe to pay out heaps for clothes that will be too big next year. I picked up some really pretty summer skirts that will be great for my holidays.

What are you all up to?

Oooo been missing for a few days forgot my log in details what a donut I am . Been having a good week even though I truly dislike my job at the moment came home tonight black and blue after being hit kicked bitten and shoes thrown at me !! Wouldn't think I was a nurse with that description. But enjoyed some Sw chips with Sw donner kebab meat . Good job I've got a great hubby. Got a better pic of my wedding renewal dress so here's a sneak preview . So got to get my head down and shift my last 20lbs xx

Attachments

• image-4022601710.jpg
    image-4022601710.jpg
    411.7 KB · Views: 26
  • image-1083725531.jpg
    image-1083725531.jpg
    373.7 KB · Views: 32
Hi curvies. Hope you've all had a lovely day. Ive had a lovely mothers day with my mummy and nan am a lucky girl to still have two such wonderful women in my life and like to make sure they know it. Food wise again have had a good day been good no crusty bread and no cake with tea (even tho uncle brought an immense looking roulade!!) I had a shape yoghurt! :)

Only downside to the weekend is the terrible news about an ex blues player fabrice muamba collapsing on the pitch yesterday at tottenham. I'm passionate about football and would feel sad no matter who a player played for but once a player has played for BCFC they have a special place in my heart and I feel so sad about what has happened to him even tho I don't know him personally. I really am hoping with all the will in the world he recovers fully.

Right off to enjoy what is left of the weekend.....

Morning Curvys....

I feel like I am doing the walk of shame!! :-(

Like Mandy, I have also lost the plot over the last few days and didn't even WI on Friday!! :-(

Line drawn and I am hopefully back!! :-/

Hope everyone has had lovely weekends?! X

I also seriously lost the plot Wednesday through to Saturday so your not the only ones! Firmly back on the wagon now jump on there's room for us all :D

*peeps in checks around for Curvies, drags them back up onto the wagon, makes them put their seat-belts on*

Hi all

I've been quiet not cos I've been off plan just busy.

Hope everyone's ok now? X

Me too, I stayed on plan, just busy busy.

Remember girls it's not going off plan thats the problem because everyone does it....

.....it's what you do next. So just get right back on track and you will be fine x

Hello Girlies I am back as well ;-)

Well after a lovely week off plan enjoying naughty food and cocktails I am back on plan as of Today.

Looks like we have all been mega busy last week.

xxxx

Well had WI today and after. Week of being good I've had a STS gutted isn't the word . Hopefully if I stay good I will get a decent result next week . Good luck to u all this week ladies xxxxx

Hey everyone, we really are all well tuned into each other aren't we ....seems falling off the wagon is like the domino effect ...but as Lucia says what you do next is what counts....I am seriously thinking I am weird as I don't get down after gains and sts's as a rule I just get up dust myself and tell myself it won't bl00dy beat me cos the only other alternative is to give up and go back to where I started and that's not gonna happen cos no way do I want to be 6ft under....not yet anyways lol.
So chin up girls, you are all amazing and have all done a brilliant job just look at those piccies from your past they tell the whole story as do your stats....we can and we will do this ladies and I am going to come and give you all a good bit of :whoopass: otherwise .... :rant2:
Hope you all have a fab day lovelies :bighug: xxxxxxxxxxx

Well done on your sts Tanya,:winner: we all have unexplainable sts's ...you look amazing lovely and will make a fabulously stunning bride :hug99: xxxx

Well done in advance to all the Tuesday weighers :bighug: xxxxxxx

Well said lily no go and whoop some ass, no need to do me Im back on track and staying that way (till Friday anyway ;) ) xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back