Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
shenzi said:
I also seriously lost the plot Wednesday through to Saturday so your not the only ones! Firmly back on the wagon now jump on there's room for us all :D

I was Wed through till Sunday night, I was back on the wagon from Monday!! Still struggling a little though! Not that I am eating bad things, I am just missing breakfast or not drinking enough water... I will soon get back into the swing of things! :) xxx

lsf666 said:
*peeps in checks around for Curvies, drags them back up onto the wagon, makes them put their seat-belts on*

Hi all

I've been quiet not cos I've been off plan just busy.

Hope everyone's ok now? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am on and my Seat belt is firmly fastened!!! :) LOL XXXXX

Lucia Lucia said:
Me too, I stayed on plan, just busy busy.

Remember girls it's not going off plan thats the problem because everyone does it....

.....it's what you do next. So just get right back on track and you will be fine x

Very True Lucia!! :)

Mrs E-H said:
Hello Girlies I am back as well ;-)

Well after a lovely week off plan enjoying naughty food and cocktails I am back on plan as of Today.

Looks like we have all been mega busy last week.

xxxx

Hope you enjoyed your holiday Hunny and all those cocktails! ;-) Welcome back on the wagon! :) xxx

tanyaliepins said:
Well had WI today and after. Week of being good I've had a STS gutted isn't the word . Hopefully if I stay good I will get a decent result next week . Good luck to u all this week ladies xxxxx

I will keep my fingers crossed for a Bumper loss next week Hunny!! :) xxx

Purple Patsy said:
Well my reason for no being here is not the same as Lisa and Lucia. I fell off the wagon and am struggling to get back on. Feel a bit more positive about it today so far. :)

I am struggling a little also, PP.... We can support each other getting back on plan!! Jump back aboard the Weight Loss Wagon!! LOL ;-) xxx

shenzi said:
Well said lily no go and whoop some ass, no need to do me Im back on track and staying that way (till Friday anyway ;) ) xx

I agree totally... Many a wise word comes from our Lilly!! :) xxxxx

Thanks guys u are so good at putting things into perspective and are so supportive makes such a difference . Yep stick at it everyone we can do it like a few have said no way we are going back to where we were . Thanks Lily for ya lovely words good luck everyone left to WI xxxx

me bad :( didnt even update last weeks- did i?

will update now

1lb last week
3lb this week :D

Addibelle(Wed-14lbs) (4lbs lost - 10lbs to go)
bb65 (Wed-14lbs) (5lbs lost ~ 9lbs to go)
Broadsbean (thurs -12lbs) (2lbs lost 10lbs to go)
Bron ( Mon 14lbs) (0lb lost-14lb to go)
EmmyR1984 (Mon-14lb) (2lb lost - 12lb to go)
Harebell Fairy (Tues - 8lbs) (1lbs lost - 7lbs to go)
Jo85 (tues 8lbs) (4.5 lost-3.5to go)
Lily42uk (Tues 24lbs) (10lbs lost ~ 14lbs to go)
littleflutterby (Tues 22lb) (17lb lost ~ 5lb to go)
LoChan1984 (Tues 10lb) (0lb lost ~ 10lb to go)
Lollypop1985 (Thu 7lb) (3lb lost ~ 4lb to go)
LSF666 (Thu-8lb) (5.5lbs lost - 2.5lbs to go)
Lucia Lucia( Th 20lb ) (14lbs lost ~6lbs to go)
Mrs E-H (Mon-16) (5.5lb lost - 10.5lb to go)
Purple Patsy (Tues - 14lb) (9lb lost ~ 5lb to go)
R-E-D (Thurs-15lb) (3.5lbs lost-11.5lbs to go)
Shenzi (Thu-10lbs) (6lbs lost - 4lbs to go)
SugarPlum (Fri-14lb) (1lb lost - 13lb to go)
Tanya Maria (tue-14lbs (3lbs lost-11lbs to go)
Welshdreamer (wed-14lbs)(4lbs lost-10 lbs to go)

Addibelle(Wed-14lbs) (4lbs lost - 10lbs to go)
bb65 (Wed-14lbs) (5lbs lost ~ 9lbs to go)
Broadsbean (thurs -12lbs) (2lbs lost 10lbs to go)
Bron ( Mon 14lbs) (0lb lost-14lb to go)
EmmyR1984 (Mon-14lb) (2lb lost - 12lb to go)
Harebell Fairy (Tues - 8lbs) (1lbs lost - 7lbs to go)
Jo85 (tues 8lbs) (8lblost-0lbgo)
Lily42uk (Tues 24lbs) (10lbs lost ~ 14lbs to go)
littleflutterby (Tues 22lb) (17lb lost ~ 5lb to go)
LoChan1984 (Tues 10lb) (0lb lost ~ 10lb to go)
Lollypop1985 (Thu 7lb) (3lb lost ~ 4lb to go)
LSF666 (Thu-8lb) (5.5lbs lost - 2.5lbs to go)
Lucia Lucia( Th 20lb ) (14lbs lost ~6lbs to go)
Mrs E-H (Mon-16) (5.5lb lost - 10.5lb to go)
Purple Patsy (Tues - 14lb) (9lb lost ~ 5lb to go)
R-E-D (Thurs-15lb) (3.5lbs lost-11.5lbs to go)
Shenzi (Thu-10lbs) (6lbs lost - 4lbs to go)
SugarPlum (Fri-14lb) (1lb lost - 13lb to go)
Tanya Maria (tue-14lbs (3lbs lost-11lbs to go)
Welshdreamer (wed-14lbs)(4lbs lost-10 lbs to go)

3.5 off for me this week and SOTW I am so so pleased I've been an absolute SW angel for 3 weeks and was so disappointed with just 2 and then 1 coming off. I feel like I'm back in the game and so raring to go :) :)

Congrats to you too Tanya I've said it before and I'm gunna say it again you have done so amazing your an inspiration x

Well done Jo and Tanya awesome losses!

shenzi said:

Hear hear!!! Well done :)

Well done Tanya and Jo :woohoo: :winner: great job ladies and well done on SOTW Jo .
Sts for me this week, a little surprised by that but not downhearted, have had to up my steroids yet again and of course I won't get such a big sweat up sitting to do exercise (you'd have to read my diary lol), but hey ho, whatever will be will be....it's not a gain and that's all good....so next week.....
Well done in advance all you Wednesday Weighers :hug99: xxxxxx

Fab losses ladies. Well done.

I didn't WI today cos I'm a wuss and couldn't face the gain I was likely to get. ;-(

tsk- how on earth are you going to know how much you've lost THIS week then? ;)

Is there a group you can go get weighed at tomorrow? It's better to get it over and done with- trust me. A gain only show's you're human. You're not going to get beaten to a pulp by a mechanical boxing glove that appears out of the scales if you gain....not at our group anyway ;)

I would just get weighed, draw a nice big line under last week, and start again x

shenzi said:

Yeah!!!! Well done Ladies!!!

Purple Patsy said:
Fab losses ladies. Well done.

I didn't WI today cos I'm a wuss and couldn't face the gain I was likely to get. ;-(

Try and go Hunny, then you can properly draw a line in the sand & jump back on plan!! Big hugs xxxx

Lily42uk said:
Well done Tanya and Jo :woohoo: :winner: great job ladies and well done on SOTW Jo .
Sts for me this week, a little surprised by that but not downhearted, have had to up my steroids yet again and of course I won't get such a big sweat up sitting to do exercise (you'd have to read my diary lol), but hey ho, whatever will be will be....it's not a gain and that's all good....so next week.....
Well done in advance all you Wednesday Weighers :hug99: xxxxxx

Well done on not Gaining Lilly... I also will be pleased if I have a STS this week! :) xxxx

LittleFlutterby said:
tsk- how on earth are you going to know how much you've lost THIS week then? ;)

Is there a group you can go get weighed at tomorrow? It's better to get it over and done with- trust me. A gain only show's you're human. You're not going to get beaten to a pulp by a mechanical boxing glove that appears out of the scales if you gain....not at our group anyway ;)

I would just get weighed, draw a nice big line under last week, and start again x

Well said Tanya! :)

You can do this PP xxxx

Well done on your losses Jo and Tanya and your STS Lil .

PP don't worry about last week just join me back on the wagon and start from now. We can do this :)xxxxx

Cinta my cocktails were amazing but we were quite good and stopped drinking before we drank to much.
xxx

Thanks for the support Tanya Cinta and Katie, much appreciated.

Each morning I do get back on the wagon but some sneaky beggar must have greased the bit where I sit cos I always seem to fall off again at night. No rhyme or reason for this it just happens. And when it does I feel like a failure and get really annoyed with myself.

But no matter how much I berate myself for sabotaging my efforts it happens again the next night. I so want to break the pattern but nothing I've tried so far is working. :-(

Aw Patsy what are you eating in the evenings? Is there anything you can substitute it with?
xxx

What I'm eating in the evenings can be narrowed down quite easily. Anything that can't move faster than me.

Now for the more serious answer. Mostly it's stuff I would be having as part of the plan, but it's just the sheer amount I'm having. eg 6 HE's worth of W/m bread, with mainly good free stuff on like slices of meat but just way too much. I've also stopped on the way home for a takeaway on 1 occasion which was a trick I thought I'd forgotten. Even then after eating all the takeaway I had to top up on mullers (4). What is happening to me.

Purple Patsy said:
What I'm eating in the evenings can be narrowed down quite easily. Anything that can't move faster than me.

Now for the more serious answer. Mostly it's stuff I would be having as part of the plan, but it's just the sheer amount I'm having. eg 6 HE's worth of W/m bread, with mainly good free stuff on like slices of meat but just way too much. I've also stopped on the way home for a takeaway on 1 occasion which was a trick I thought I'd forgotten. Even then after eating all the takeaway I had to top up on mullers (4). What is happening to me.

Oh no :-(

I can't remember if you go to group or not? If not then that might help x

Keep your bread in the freezer too - that way there's no fresh bread around to tempt you. Same with the mullers.

Can't do much about the takeaway. Or you could not carry cash?

Other than that I'm useless x

lsf666 said:
Oh no :-(

I can't remember if you go to group or not? If not then that might help x

Keep your bread in the freezer too - that way there's no fresh bread around to tempt you. Same with the mullers.

Can't do much about the takeaway. Or you could not carry cash?

Other than that I'm useless x

That's a good tip re the bread soo going to try that zx thanks xx

Well had a cooking day made Sw 7 bean chilli normally use packet mix but made it from scratch sooo yummy and then made the chocolate & raspberry roulade out of this months mag tastes lovely even though it's got quark in it .

image-1991094167.jpg

Attachments

• image-1290283726.jpg
    image-1290283726.jpg
    466.9 KB · Views: 31
Thanks for all the congrats ladies. PP I was feeling exactly the same as u only three weeks ago and was for weeks before that then all of a sudden my thinking just changed for me it was all the numbers increasing in my SW book. I'm sure that's not of much help but thought if give u my two pennies worth :) x

Thanks for all the congrats ladies. PP I was feeling exactly the same as u only three weeks ago and was for weeks before that then all of a sudden my thinking just changed for me it was all the numbers increasing in my SW book. I'm sure that's not of much help but thought if give u my two pennies worth :) x

Thanks Jo - You've given me hope that it might come good soon. :fingerscrossed: No signs yet though.:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back