Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm weighing Saturdays now. I haven't updated the list but will later.

HF is a Saturday girl too :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thats great can we open the new list for the challenge on Easter Sat evening. Is that ok with everyone? Then we wont have the new list up too early. Is that ok with everyone? That gives everyone time to weigh this week!

Lucia Lucia said:
Thats great can we open the new list for the challenge on Easter Sat evening. Is that ok with everyone? Then we wont have the new list up too early. Is that ok with everyone? That gives everyone time to weigh this week!

Yeah... That's sounds like a plan Lucia!! :) xxx

Count me in ladies ..please xxxx

BB65 HERE

Hey ladies, sorry been awol!! cannot log in to old profile as bb65. so have had to make a new one.

have been really struggling after my week off in middle of march. not following sw fully just cant get my head back into it(believe me i have tried). but rather than hiding and eating I am just healthy eating. Hope i can still join in the next challenge if thats okay with everyone???

Stacey xx

Lily42uk said:
Count me in ladies ..please xxxx

Your place is always quaranteed here Lilly!! :) xxx

Berry Bee said:
Hey ladies, sorry been awol!! cannot log in to old profile as bb65. so have had to make a new one.

have been really struggling after my week off in middle of march. not following sw fully just cant get my head back into it(believe me i have tried). but rather than hiding and eating I am just healthy eating. Hope i can still join in the next challenge if thats okay with everyone???

Stacey xx

Hi Stacey... I love the name Berry Bee!!!

Welcome back Hunny!!! Of course it's ok for you to join the challenge.

I have been a bit up and down also over the last few weeks... We will get back in track 100% for this next challenge!!

I am going to set a bumper target! :) xxx

count me in!!

Not terribly hopeful for tomorrow, since everyone says they gain during shredding! Just muscle water retention etc. Hoping for at least a couple of lb!

But I'm totally up for the next challenge- I'm planning on getting to target- 18lb away now- including whatever the result is tomorrow evening!!! *fingers crossed*

right im off to do day SEVEN of the shred. It really is getting easier- but after tonight it's only 3 more days at level 1- then i'm moving up to level 2- eeeeeek!

LittleFlutterby said:
count me in!!

Not terribly hopeful for tomorrow, since everyone says they gain during shredding! Just muscle water retention etc. Hoping for at least a couple of lb!

But I'm totally up for the next challenge- I'm planning on getting to target- 18lb away now- including whatever the result is tomorrow evening!!! *fingers crossed*

right im off to do day SEVEN of the shred. It really is getting easier- but after tonight it's only 3 more days at level 1- then i'm moving up to level 2- eeeeeek!

I have just ordered the collection dvd off amazon. Need to give it a try. Wish me luck. Xx

Loving the name of the new challenge what a brill choice count me in too Tanya & I are on a little mission being as we have the same amount to lose for target xxx going to really push at this challenge . Xxx good luck everyone for this weeks weigh in . I'm not to hope full for tomorrow as its * week aghhhhhh and all I need is half a pound to get me into the 12's damn then the keep evading me but I will see them soon xxxx

Addibelle(Wed-14lbs) (4lbs lost - 10lbs to go)
bb65 (Wed-14lbs) (5lbs lost ~ 9lbs to go)
Broadsbean (thurs -12lbs) (2lbs lost 10lbs to go)
Bron ( Mon 14lbs) (0lb lost-14lb to go)
EmmyR1984 (Mon-14lb) (2lb lost - 12lb to go)
Harebell Fairy (Sat - 8lbs) (1lbs lost - 7lbs to go)
Jo85 (tues 8lbs) (10lb lost-0lbgo)
Lily42uk (Tues 24lbs) (10lbs lost ~ 14lbs to go)
littleflutterby (Tues 22lb) (18lb lost ~ 4lb to go)
LoChan1984 (Tues 10lb) (0lb lost ~ 10lb to go)
Lollypop1985 (Thu 7lb) (3lb lost ~ 4lb to go)
LSF666 (Sat-8lb) (4.5lbs lost - 3.5lbs to go)
Lucia Lucia( Th 20lb ) (14lbs lost ~6lbs to go)
Mrs E-H (Mon-16) (5.5lb lost - 10.5lb to go)
Purple Patsy (Tues - 14lb) (9lb lost ~ 5lb to go)
R-E-D (Thurs-15lb) (3.5lbs lost-11.5lbs to go)
Shenzi (Thu-10lbs) (8.5lbs lost - 1.5lbs to go)
SugarPlum (Fri-14lb) (10lb lost - 3lb to go)
Tanya Maria (tue-14lbs (4.5 lost-9lbs to go )
Welshdreamer (wed-14lbs)(4lbs lost-10 lbs to go)

Have updated my 2 weeks worth of gaining 1/2 a lb and changed my day and HF's day to Saturday :)

Stacey xx
Hey Stacey, just stick with it sweetie, it will come back , been 3 months in the wilderness for me, but I'm back and I am raring to go, so :welcome2: back hun :hug99: xxx

Your place is always quaranteed here Lilly!! :) xxx

Hi Stacey... I love the name Berry Bee!!!

Welcome back Hunny!!! Of course it's ok for you to join the challenge.

I have been a bit up and down also over the last few weeks... We will get back in track 100% for this next challenge!!

I am going to set a bumper target! :) xxx

Thanks sweetie xxx:hug99: xxx

count me in!!

I am sure you'll have a great wi tomorrow hun, well done whatever the outcome, you are bloody amazing lady :hugg9: xxxx

I have just ordered the collection dvd off amazon. Need to give it a try. Wish me luck. Xx

Don't like wishing luck, but just this once :giggle: ....Luck hun :hug99: xxx

Loving the name of the new challenge what a brill choice count me in too Tanya & I are on a little mission being as we have the same amount to lose for target xxx going to really push at this challenge . Xxx good luck everyone for this weeks weigh in . I'm not to hope full for tomorrow as its * week aghhhhhh and all I need is half a pound to get me into the 12's damn then the keep evading me but I will see them soon xxxx

Well done for tomorrow for you too Tanya, whatever the outcome, you are another shining example, I am sure you and Tanya Flutterby will have a great result :hug99: xxxx

Morning Curvys,

I am excited for the New Challenge!! Everyone sounds like they are really motivated for it!! :)

Xxxxxx

Hi Curvys, I have even trying to write on a few walls to let our existing team know about the new challenge.

I am having to leave for work now, so if I haven't got to your thread yet.. I will do later today! ;-)

If anyone is in contact with existing members, please can you let them know about the jubilee challenge.

Thanks guys xxxx

Hi Girls I am up for the Challenge I failed this one miserably and boy am I miserable :-( I have been on plan 100 percent apart from the week I was on Holiday but I don't seem to have lost anything after my 1lb gain this week.
I am going to do SW for one more week and then if I don't lose anything I am going to have to consider something else as it isn't working and its making me sad.
I was really really good this week and have upped my exercise loads and drank loads of water and still gained.

xxxx

Hi Girls I am up for the Challenge I failed this one miserably and boy am I miserable :-( I have been on plan 100 percent apart from the week I was on Holiday but I don't seem to have lost anything after my 1lb gain this week.
I am going to do SW for one more week and then if I don't lose anything I am going to have to consider something else as it isn't working and its making me sad.
I was really really good this week and have upped my exercise loads and drank loads of water and still gained.

xxxx

Sorry to hear you had a gain this week. It will probably just be done to you upping the exercise, I would stick to plan and see what happens next WI.

xxx

hello :wave_cry: xxxxxx (she says slipping quietly back into the room )

I dropped out of the current challange as was getting nowhere, but have now joined a group and and have pulled my self together so am up for the new one :D

new start and all that xxxx

Hi Mandy, i'm the same. think i still have 9.5 to go to meet my target. oh well. lol.
Being on here always help me, and we do all eventually come back...the good thing about being on here most people have been in the same boat with falling off the wagon and getting on it again. me being a regular at that lol. wish i had the same motivation i had last sept when i was losing 3/4 lb each week. Hopefully i will get there again soon.

Well done xx

Afternoon ladies, hope all is well? I would like to join new challenge as well please, got near to my goal but not close enough this month. In April and May Im hoping will we see the best results and get closer to our goals :D

Purple Patsy said:
Hello curvys. Well I've been struggling too. I need to get my focus back and would like to be in the jubilee challenge too. I'd like to actually achieve my target for a nice change. :)

Me too. Think I have only met my target once.

We can all do this if we put our mind to it. I don't know about anyone else but when I know there is no way am going to lose 9.5lbs in a couple of weeks I fall off the wagon rather than seeing how close I can get to it.

Stacey x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back