i'm 16lb too :(

*shuns*

:p

Well done tanya and Lily xxx

Thanks hun xxx

Ahh thanks mum :) I'm so excited! I can't wait to get to target! weeeeeeeee :D

Well done on your loss too :) xx

Thanks hunni xx
Thanks sweetie, can't wait to see you at target young lady what a party that will be :giggle: xxx:hug99: xxx

Well done Tanya & Lilly!! Whit Whooo...

Morning Curvys, I can't wait to get Weighed on Friday!! I would need a loss of 3lb to hit the Easter Challenge, I think this is very unlikely!!

But I won't be far off!!

I am just Looking forward to the new challenge starting. I have set a hight target, the same ad the lovely Lilly but I still have a lot to loose. :-(

Lilly we can keep each other going, as we are going to need to be SE Angels to keep going at 2lb a week... BUT I KNOW WE CAN DO IT!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Thank you hun, we definitely can do it hun, we have before so nothing to stop us again, I am definitely back on track now and I will get as close to that 16lbs as damn it, not gonna get despondent if I don't get it all, but I am going to shoot for a bit higher and see how it goes ....definitely we can keep each other going, we both still have a lot to lose so let's get it done !!!! xxx:hug99: xxx

can somone add my loss to the new list please i dont wanna mess it up i wanna aim for 1lb a week so 8 lbs please.

i only had a four day week this week as weigh in was early and i lost 2.5lb :) so happy
this leaves me to 1 pound till my two stone

i weigh in on a thursday x

:woohoo: well done hun :hug99: xxx

Well done Lily and Tanya:D

Does anyone mind if I put in what I want to lose on the Jubilee challenge after Thurs as I want to see where I am before I decide, if thats ok as I am feeling a whopper loss this week?

Tanya you are doing so well, almost at target!

Lily, try and just plod then you may not have the highs and lows. I do 15 syns every single day. Remember how far you have come :)

Thanks Lucia, I am plodding hun or should I say I was plodding these last few months, not any more I am off and running again now and I won't stop till I reach home :hug99: xxxxx

thought about this long and hard and decided to go with lily and sugar and shoot for that 16lb too:eek:, managed 4 off this week so although i know i can't do it every week 2lb a week should be doable if i am extra good :D xxx

Addibelle(Wed-lbs)------ (lbs lost - lbs to go)

Berry Bee (Wed-10lbs)------ (0lbs lost - 10lbs to go)
Broadsbean (weds -16lbs)------ (lbs lost lbs to go)
Emma_Partington (Thurs - 13.5lbs)------(0lbs lost-13.5lbs to go)
Ginlin (Tues 4lbs) ------- (lbs lost - 4lbs to go)
EmmyR1984 (Mon-lb)------ (lb lost - lb to go)
Harebell Fairy (Sat - 8lbs)------ (0lbs lost - 0lbs to go)
Jo85 (Tues 10lbs)------ (0lb lost- 10lbs to go)
Lily42uk (Tues lbs)------ (0lbs lost ~ 16lbs to go)
littleflutterby (Tues 16lbs)------(0lb lost ~ 16lbs to go)
LoChan1984 (Tues lb)-------(0lb lost ~ lb to go)
Lollypop1985 (Thu lb)------ (lb lost ~ lb to go)
LSF666 (Sat-6lb) ------(0lbs lost - 6lbs to go)
Lucia Lucia( Th lb ) ------ (lbs lost ~lbs to go)
Mrs E-H (Mon 8lb)------ (0lb lost - 8lb to go)
Purple Patsy (Tues-8lb) ------(0lb lost ~ 8lb to go)
Shenzi (Thu-10lbs)------ (0lbs lost - 10lbs to go)
SugarPlum (Fri-16lb)------ (0lb lost - 16lb to go)
Tanya Maria (tue-10 lbs)------ (0lbs lost-10lbs to go )
Welshdreamer (wed-lbs)------(lbs lost-lbs to go)

Well doen on your 4lbs loss sweetie :woohoo: you can do it Mandy, we'll all keep each other on the straight and narrow, that's what this group is all about isn't it :hug99: xxxx

Of course Lucia, just add your target when your ready Hunny!! Xxx

Yeah.... Welcome to the 16lb club. Lol

I know Is a very steep challenge but I am going in with the mindset, I really want a booster 8 weeks. If I don't quite get to the 16, I should still have a good loss.

It won't demotivated me if I don't hit it but I sometimes find if I set a low target on my head, I don't push myself for more.

We are all different as long as everyone is setting targets they are happy with, we can all help each other.

I also still have an awful lot of weight to loose, hense the higher figure! :)

We will do it Mandy! Xxx

Definitely won't be for the want of trying if we don't hit target this challenge....I got a very good feeling about this one :hug99: xxxx

*ahem*

*shuns*

awww hun :bighug: course we wouldn't forget you :hug99: xxxx

LittleFlutterby said:
*ahem*

*shuns*

Awwwww... Hunny!!! I am sorry... I must have mis read your target!! I thought you had only 8lb to go to target, not sure were I got that from :-/

I would never leave you out.. Promise :) xxxxxx

Well done all of you wonderful losers :)

I am soooo hoping for any loss next week. Not going to class as the leisure centre is closed as its a bank holiday Monday and she is doing it Tuesday instead. I am starting my new job on Tuesday and dont now what time I am finishing so will have to weigh myself on my own scales on Monday night as they are the same as hers.
I am back to doing EE and would appreciate any tips as I haven't lost anything in 4 weeks and a tearing my hair out lol
xxxxx

Addibelle(Wed-lbs)------------------------ (lbs lost - lbs to go)
Berry Bee (Wed-10lbs)------------------- (0lbs lost - 10lbs to go)
Broadsbean (weds -16lbs)--------------- (0lbs lost ~ 16lbs to go)
Emma_Partington (Thurs - 13.5lbs)----- (0lbs lost-13.5lbs to go)
Ginlin (Tues 4lbs) ------------------------ (0lbs lost - 4lbs to go)
EmmyR1984 (Mon-lb)-------------------- (lb lost - lb to go)
Harebell Fairy (Sat - 8lbs)---------------- (0lbs lost - 4lbs to go)
Jo85 (Tues 10lbs)------------------------- (0lb lost - 10lbs to go)
Lily42uk (Tues 16lbs)--------------------- (0lbs lost ~ 16lbs to go)
littleflutterby (Tues 16lbs)---------------- (0lb lost ~ 16lbs to go)
LoChan1984 (Tues lb)-------------------- (lb lost ~ lb to go)
Lollypop1985 (Thu 8lb)------------------- (0lb lost ~ 8lb to go)
LSF666 (Sat-6lb) ------------------------- (0lbs lost - 6lbs to go)
Lucia Lucia( Th lb ) ----------------------- (lbs lost ~lbs to go)
Mrs E-H (Mon 8lb)------------------------- (0lb lost - 8lb to go)
Purple Patsy (Tues-8lb) ------------------ (0lb lost ~ 8lb to go)
Shenzi (Thu-10lbs)------------------------ (0lbs lost - 10lbs to go)
SugarPlum (Fri-16lb)---------------------- (0lb lost - 16lb to go)
Tanya Maria (tue-10 lbs)------------------ (0lbs lost-10lbs to go )
Welshdreamer (wed-lbs)------------------ (lbs lost-lbs to go)

I've added you targets lolly. I've also let rip with my minor obsession for a tidy table and tried to line up the last bits. :eek: Only a little bit anal honest.:eek:

Addibelle(Wed-lbs)------------------------ (lbs lost - lbs to go)
Berry Bee (Wed-10lbs)------------------- (0lbs lost - 10lbs to go)
Broadsbean (weds -16lbs)--------------- (0lbs lost ~ 16lbs to go)
Emma_Partington (Thurs - 13.5lbs)----- (0lbs lost-13.5lbs to go)
Ginlin (Tues 4lbs) ------------------------ (0lbs lost - 4lbs to go)
EmmyR1984 (Mon-lb)-------------------- (lb lost - lb to go)
Harebell Fairy (Sat - 8lbs)---------------- (0lbs lost - 4lbs to go)
Jo85 (Tues 10lbs)------------------------- (0lb lost - 10lbs to go)
Lily42uk (Tues 16lbs)--------------------- (0lbs lost ~ 16lbs to go)
littleflutterby (Tues 16lbs)---------------- (0lb lost ~ 16lbs to go)
LoChan1984 (Tues lb)-------------------- (lb lost ~ lb to go)
Lollypop1985 (Thu 8lb)------------------- (0lb lost ~ 8lb to go)
LSF666 (Sat-6lb) ------------------------- (0lbs lost - 6lbs to go)
Lucia Lucia( Th lb ) ----------------------- (lbs lost ~lbs to go)
Mrs E-H (Mon 8lb)------------------------- (0lb lost - 8lb to go)
Purple Patsy (Tues-8lb) ------------------ (0lb lost ~ 8lb to go)
Shenzi (Thu-10lbs)------------------------ (0lbs lost - 10lbs to go)
SugarPlum (Fri-16lb)---------------------- (0lb lost - 16lb to go)
Tanya Maria (tue-10 lbs)------------------ (0lbs lost-10lbs to go )
Welshdreamer (wed-lbs)------------------ (lbs lost-lbs to go)

I've added you targets lolly. I've also let rip with my minor obsession for a tidy table and tried to line up the last bits. :eek: Only a little bit anal honest.:eek:

hahaha...we're not really alike are we, I was resisting the urge to do the same :giggle: xxxx

Purple Patsy said:
Oh goody it's not just me. Does anyone have contact with welshdreamer? I have diaries for the other missing entrants and Lucia has already said she will update after this weeks WI.

I must admit I was thinking the same about Welsh Dreamer, I don't think she has updated at all through the challenge and I an not subscribed to her diary. :-( xxxx

Awwwww... Hunny!!! I am sorry... I must have mis read your target!! I thought you had only 8lb to go to target, not sure were I got that from :-/

I would never leave you out.. Promise :) xxxxxx

I wish I only had 8lb to target! heehee.

All is forgiven ;)

I've more or less accepted that getting to target for my birthday will be near-on impossible. I'm not giving up but I'm not going to beat myself up. 16lb and 5 weigh ins....over 3lb a week- it's going to be tough!

but I'm focused and I'll get pretty damn close! This I know for a fact!!! xx

I cant believe how well you've done in a relatively short space of time Tanya its great cant wait for the day you reach target :D

You have done fantastically well !!! I wish I had done even half as well as you honey xxxxx

I cant believe how well you've done in a relatively short space of time Tanya its great cant wait for the day you reach target :D

I can't wait either! I think tissues will need to be supplied because I'll be crying all over the place, lol

You have done fantastically well !!! I wish I had done even half as well as you honey xxxxx

You will, darling :) You're doing really well! You'll be in target in no time! :) x

lol It wouldnt blame you at all! In fact I think most of the curvy girls will be crying along with you!!!! :D

shenzi said:
lol It wouldnt blame you at all! In fact I think most of the curvy girls will be crying along with you!!!! :D

Definitely x

Morning Curvys,

Good luck To all the Thursday weighers!! :)

I am soooo ready for the new challenge to start!! :)

Xxxxx

Target Tanya. It's been a priveledge to share your journey and we are all cheering you on as you head for the home straight as we all lumber along behind!!!

Cant wait for those scales tonight. I know i've had a good loss this week and want a 3lbs plus off!

What is everyone planning Easter wise? I have 5 over to lunch here on Friday and have just made a huge homemade slimming world friendly lasagne and doing it with salad and have a big choc pudding but will make a roulade to go with it so should be ok that day. We have my parents over Easter Sunday and I have a big rib of beef and going to do all the trimmings and do Christmas pud and have the meal totally off plan. I think if i'm careful the rest of the week I could then pull a 1 or 2lbs loss for next time.

Anyone doing anything nice for Easter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back