Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done everyone.

I'm really trying to not weigh myself and Hubby has hidden the scales so very nervous for WI tonight. I've been totally 100% so hoping for 2lbs but 3lbs would be lovely, will report back after group!

I have to go to a later group now, same consultant. My parents normally babysit so I can go to wi at 5pm. Since last week I go to a later group and dont weigh in til 8pm. Big change for me as I normally eat after wi so had to change that last week but still lost 2.5 last week so sems to be going the right way. I am going away on 16th May and will weigh in early that week, on the Tues. I'm detaermined to sit on that plane seat in the 16's on the way out ( certainly wont on the way back) I was 17:12 last week so it's quite a feat but im going to give it everything I can.

Just a quick one-going thru my Facebook friends and having a clear out-got a few people who I'm not sure about-but need to check they're not from minis!
Got a Lisa F,
And a Sharon B
(obviously not putting full names on)
If either of them are on here please can you let me know so I don't delete minis people by accident. Thank you

Welshtigger said:
Just a quick one-going thru my Facebook friends and having a clear out-got a few people who I'm not sure about-but need to check they're not from minis!
Got a Lisa F,
And a Sharon B
(obviously not putting full names on)
If either of them are on here please can you let me know so I don't delete minis people by accident. Thank you

Hi Jo. I'm Lisa F x Hope I make the cut :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

3 and a half off tonight and slimmer of the month. 6 and a half pounds left to the century!

Well done ladies!

Ive booked three weeks off, need to get my head into gear big time remember why Im doing this and to see if I can manage from weighing from home to save a few pennies...

For lollypop 2.5lbs :)

Addibelle(Wed-14lbs)-------------------- (0lbs lost - 14lbs to go)
Berry Bee (1st-10lbs)------------------ (0lbs lost - 10lbs to go)
Broadsbean (weds -16lbs)--------------- (1lbs lost ~ 15lbs to go)
Emma_Partington (Thurs - 13.5lbs)-----(6.5lbs lost -9lbs to go)
Ginlin (Tues 4lbs) ----------------------- (1lbs lost - 3.0lbs to go)
Harebell Fairy (Sat - 8lbs)---------------- (0lbs lost - 4lbs to go)
Jo85 (Tues 10lbs)------------------------ (0.5 lost - 9.5 to go)
Lily42uk (Tues 16lbs)--------------------- (3.5lbs lost ~ 12.5lbs to go)
littleflutterby (Tues 16lbs)---------------- (7lb lost ~ 9lbs to go)
LoChan1984 (Tues lb)-------------------- (lb lost ~ lb to go)
Lollypop1985 (Thu 8lb)------------------- (2.5lbs lost ~ 5.5lbs to go)
LSF666 (Sat-6lb) ------------------------ (3lbs lost - 3lbs to go)
Lucia Lucia(Th 14lb ) -------------------- (4lbs lost ~10lbs to go)
Mrs E-H (Mon 8lb)------------------------ (1lb lost - 7lb to go)
Purple Patsy (Tues-8lb) ------------------ (-5.5lb lost ~ 13.5lb to go)
Shenzi (Thu-10lbs)----------------------- (-0.5lbs lost - 10lbs to go)
SugarPlum (Fri-16lb)---------------------- (0lb lost - 16lb to go)
Tanya Maria (tue-10 lbs)------------------ (6.5lbs lost-3.5lbs to go )
Welshdreamer (wed-lbs)------------------ (lbs lost-lbs to go)

3 and a half off tonight and slimmer of the month. 6 and a half pounds left to the century!
Well done Lucia. :)

Well done ladies!

Ive booked three weeks off, need to get my head into gear big time remember why Im doing this and to see if I can manage from weighing from home to save a few pennies...
I've stopped going too as it wasn't working as either carrot or stick for me. Office move made it tough to get there on time too. Thinking of buying a fitbit with my savings. Or an actifry, can't decide. Anybody got either and can help my decision?

i lost 2.5 pounds this week
can someone please update the list for me :)
Well done Lolly.

You are all doing really well. :)

Purple Patsy said:
I've stopped going too as it wasn't working as either carrot or stick for me. Office move made it tough to get there on time too. Thinking of buying a fitbit with my savings. Or an actifry, can't decide. Anybody got either and can help my decision?
We've got an Actifry and highly recommend it :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back