Curves Back on Track

Good luck on your journey to slim-ness! x

Thanks Starry.

Wow - 8lbs, well done!! :D Hope you have a good two weeks, sounds like you're in the zone now for it!

hmm i think i've had to face some home truths, i'm going to have to leave CD and start SW as im begining to wane and I AM DETERMINED to lose at least 3 stones my August ending so im going to continue losing weight through SW. I went to a class today and signed up as i was begining to find abstinence too hard and i don't want to start adding any of the 8lbs back on. So off to Slimming world i go.

DQ could you please move this thread to the SW weight loss diary section, if possible thanks.

I'd also like to thank you all for your support, it means a lot. xxx

Good luck with SW, I hope it works for you!

Thanks so much DQ and Sunflowers for your support xxx

I will be sharing menus from monday at the mo im just eating rice and veg with a free sauce i made as i need to go shopping lol.

lol. for breakie i've had 2 slices of wholemeal bread with 2 laughing cow xtra and a boiled egg.

Lunch: water melon and diet coke

Dinner: wholemeal pasta, quorn sausages, brocolli, carrots and peas with a tomato sauce. 1 hi fi choc mint (very nice)
Going shopping at morissons tomorrow want to do a red day so will try those eat smart sausages. I need to be using my sin allowance, hard for me as im satified with all the savoury im eating, will try harder.

Last edited:
did a tesco online shop then went to Morissons for a few bits and pieces. Got the eat smart sausages cant wait to try them. Bought a few thigs to syn on using the current SW mag as im not too good at having my syns.

So far i've had a big egg and quorn sausage salad with 2 pieces wholemeal bread.

Weigh in today im thinking of getting a count down not sure how much it costs though

Thanks DQ, i like your Meez, how can i get one?
I got my tesco online shopping today.

Breakie 3 eat smart sausages, one table spoon of Ketchup 2 whole meal bread slices with extra light laughing cow.
Lunch: 3 oranges and some water mmelon.

Dinner
Mashed potato with lemon quorn Escalopes and chicken bovril, yummy. Had diet coke, water and sparkling water mixed with no added sugar mango and orange.

I weighed in today and lost 1.5 lbs which im happy with as my body is readjusting back to normal food. Would like to lose about 3 next week.

Thanks dear.
Breakkie: ommelette, beans 2 slices wholemeal bread
lunch: 4 oranges
Dinner lemon and peper quorn escalopes with beans and potatoes.
sins: 2 skinny cow mint choc lollies = 9 sins

Loads of water and flavoured water.

brekkie: 4 slices wholemeal, 2 quorn burgers, baked beans and 2 boiled eggs.

Back