Curves CD Journey

Hi Curve...

sorry can't spell your name now I don't have it in front of me, curvalicious thats my best attempt, gonna go back and see if i'm correct....sorry..its 2am and i'm a bit dopey, or should i say more dopey than usual..LOL.

your doing really well so far, and I love your story for the drinking of so much water, hope you don't mind if I borrow that one.

cheers Caz

Hi Curve...

sorry can't spell your name now I don't have it in front of me, curvalicious thats my best attempt, gonna go back and see if i'm correct....sorry..its 2am and i'm a bit dopey, or should i say more dopey than usual..LOL.

your doing really well so far, and I love your story for the drinking of so much water, hope you don't mind if I borrow that one.

cheers Caz

Feel free ;) i'm glad to be of some help. Thanks for the encouragement too. Can't sleep either, im hooked on this site.

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU!!!!!!

I finally reached my Xmas Eve weight of 18.3 in the early hours of the morning. When I returned home from church I weighed myself and it was exactly on 18.3

However I fell off the wagon and had some rice with cabbage and tuna stew. I am addicted to rice so i was not too surprised (still working on it)

Anyway the good news is that i have only put 1 lb on so it's not too bad, back on the wagon it is for me then.

I have decided to do an exercise / dance class preferably contemporary / urban dance or maybe salsa but to sar all the classes i've googled are too expensive so i might just buy a lateral thigh trainer but i know i'll stick to the classes more than using a Lateral Thigh Trainer.

It's my WI tomorrow so i hope things go well.

Only a pound on! WTG!! Great work
I have decided to do an exercise / dance class preferably contemporary / urban dance or maybe salsa but to sar all the classes i've googled are too expensive so i might just buy a lateral thigh trainer

Laughed when I saw that. Not a lot of difference eh :D :D
but i know i'll stick to the classes more than using a Lateral Thigh Trainer.

I'm like that. I'm a bit more accountable if I go to the gym. Especially with my gym instructor chasing me up.

Whatever works eh :)

Hello Kazz

I saw in your reply about adding the ticker but you say go into cp panel paste and save changes well im a bit thick lol can you tell me where I paste it I mean in what part of the profile do i paste it and save. Many thanks.

Last edited:
Hiya Curvy,

hope your WI went well today, looking forward to your update..

Only a pound on! WTG!! Great work

Laughed when I saw that. Not a lot of difference eh :D :D

I'm like that. I'm a bit more accountable if I go to the gym. Especially with my gym instructor chasing me up.

Whatever works eh :)

LOl>>>>;) ;)

Hi Curve...

cheers Caz

Yep you did spell it right, i know what it's like staying up on here for ages, it's addictive in such a positive way, if that makes sense :)

Hello Kazz

I saw in your reply about adding the ticker but you say go into cp panel paste and save changes well im a bit thick lol can you tell me where I paste it I mean in what part of the profile do i paste it and save. Many thanks.

Paste the bb code in the part where it says edit signature.

Back On Track

Hi, I'm on annual leave this week, yesterday I fell off the wagon again but I'm ok with that because i seem to have more control now in regards to the amount I eat.

I went for my first WI of 2007 tonight and I have lost another 5 and half pounds, im soooo happy with that. My CDC was elated she was like "hmm xmas week and you've managed to lose this much" I told her I would have lost more if not for my break and a couple of blips but she was sooo proud, suffice to say my head brew as big as a bus. I can see myself losing more im so proud guys, thanks for all the encouragement and support.

Woo Hoo, well done, thats great amount of weight to lose over Christmas and New Years

Thanks Cazzmaz and D_Q. D_Q don't worry i'll keep you posted during my birthday week :)

Thankyou curvalicious I did it lol tried that yesterday but thought it would just come out with the text at least its sorted!!
Off for our weigh in and packs tomorrow so will know exactly how much I weigh, must say Im not looking forward tothat part.
Will put it on here today.

See ya later

Thankyou curvalicious I did it lol tried that yesterday but thought it would just come out with the text at least its sorted!!
Off for our weigh in and packs tomorrow so will know exactly how much I weigh, must say Im not looking forward tothat part.
Will put it on here today.

See ya later

will be looking out for the info. Look at it this way, it will be the last time you'll ever weigh that weight :)

I am impressed sweetie loosing weight on christmas week, deseveres a round of appaulse............ wish I had!
kim x

New developments

Today was a quiet day, everything went smoothly but I kept having to pee all the time, I'm getting a bit tired of it. However, I know that the more water I drink the more I pee and the more I pee the more weight I lose so I have no choice
icon_smile.gif

I must say my waist has started to emerge
icon_biggrin.gif

Oh, and there's been a new development: Myself and a few old friends (from secondary sch) that I've not seen for about 10 years have organised a reunion in New York (as most of them are based in U.S) around Easter which is also during my birthday period
icon_wink.gif
I'll be going with one of my friends here; she lives about 2 hours away from me so I don't see her that often, the last time we met I was about 19 stones so I'm hoping that by the time she sees me in April (I'm going to keep making excuses not to see her before then)I'll be about 16 stones
icon_eek.gif

As for our friends in the U.S the last time they saw me I was a size 12-14, it is my wish to show them by before and after photos.

There you have it I have even more things to spur me on to lose the weight.

1. Valentines Day Challenge target 16 stones 7 pounds.

2. Being much lighter for my 29th birthday in April.

3. Being at target by June/July when I meet my prospective in-laws with my fiance when we go to visit them overseas.

4. To feel confident and trendier and be at target at the reunion.

5. To acheive my New year's Resolution.

6. Most important of all to be healthy and catch up on all the time i have missed out on due to being "obese".

I am impressed sweetie loosing weight on christmas week, deseveres a round of appaulse............ wish I had!
kim x

Thanks, i gained 11lbs but resumed SSing from 28th December and lost the Xmas weight, even after falling off the wagon twice. it just goes to show that if you SS 100% blips can be rectified.;)

Thanks for your encouragement Kinky.

By the way I love your Username and welcome aboard.

what a fantastic reunion in the USA, i wish you so much luck to wow your old friends, I bet your gonna do it sweetie and look amazing please post pickie when you get back!

kim

Back