Curves CD Journey

Thanks D_Q and Kinky

I'm still on annual leave and I'm feeling soooo cold. For some reason I've been having dizzy spells, I can't fathom why because I've been drinking enough water, anyway, I'll see how it goes.

Apparently this summer is going to be the hottest, I hope I'm at my target weight by then so I can feel comfortable unlike past summers.

I've cut up 3 bars and out them in seperate foodbags in the fridge as was recommended.

So far the only soup I can say I really enjoy is the Spicy Tomato. I tried the chicken one when I first started and it was OK but i'll try it again this week as my taste buds have now adjusted to CD.

Heck not another summer like this - shake a feather peeps, we need to drop this weight!

Tell me about it ;)

well I find the headaches and dizzyness is down to re starting ss as you body is craving carbs atleast thats what I always find for the first few days and i have just re started myself today and am sat here with a thumping head and a glass of water!,
yep typing, peeing, typing, peeing still all thoose trips to the loo and back must be helping me loose weight

have a good wekend

kim

Hi Guys, I fell off the wagon on saturday so I've spent today (Sunday)getting back on track so far so good. I must say I like black tea with sweetex and a little banana tetra, it tastes lovely, i think i'll stick to that at work tomorrow and try it with chocolate on Tuesday. It's funny really because I don't usually drink hot drinks but since i started CD I have been drinking loads of hot drinks. My Psyllium husks arrived on saturday but i messed up my Spicy Tomato soap when i added it to it I ended up with a gooey substance.
Tomorrow is my 3rd WI i know i've added weight but hope i'll be able to stay the same, we'll see, i'll fill you in tomorrow.
My Mum's Littlewood's catalogue arrived yesterday and i've spent about an hour looking through it hoping ill be able to fit into the slinky clothes by summer:D
I'm back at work tomorrow after a week off and will be able to stick to it better. I've planned to drop off at Tesco in the morning to buy some sweetex, sparkling water and container for my hot drinks (i have a fear that i'll end up spilling drinks on files etc)i hope i can find something quite big with a lid to buy.
I think I'll buy more tetras this week for work and probably a shake mixer (if that's what it's called) too.

How you doing mate? Had a good Friday? :)

Sorry I've just seen this, yes thanks D_Q but i had a bad Saturday nonetheless i'm back on track now. How are you feeling with your 16lbs weight loss;)

well I find the headaches and dizzyness is down to re starting ss as you body is craving carbs atleast thats what I always find for the first few days and i have just re started myself today and am sat here with a thumping head and a glass of water!,
yep typing, peeing, typing, peeing still all thoose trips to the loo and back must be helping me loose weight

have a good wekend

kim

How are you doing Kim?

Sorry I've just seen this, yes thanks D_Q but i had a bad Saturday nonetheless i'm back on track now. How are you feeling with your 16lbs weight loss;)

Sorry to hear you had a bad Saturday - but it's in the past, onwards honey :D

I'm doing good - seem to be in the SS groove and hoping to lose 3 lbs this week. I know after a big loss sometimes I don't lose at all, so anything would be a bonus really! ;)

It was not half as bad as i thought it would be !!!!

Thanks D_Q.:)

I lost 1.5 lbs today, I was surprised because of the blip on Saturday as I know I put on 3-4 lbs. I now weigh 18 Stones 2lbs, hopefully by this time next week i'll be in the 17s:)

I bought 7 tetras 7 bars and 7 sachets of Spicy Tomato soup, i also bought the shaker (can't remember the proper name and i'm feeling too lazy to get up and check)

Today one of my collegues said, "E, you look different what is it, i cant put my finger on it, have you threaded your eyebrows?" Anyway I just laughed. I'm expecting people to actually realise and say i've lost weight and have no intention of telling people unless they notice, so that is why i kept schtumm.:) I'm in a really good mood today, i've been dancing to some gospel and RnB (great exercise) than had a nice hot bath.

I've put some before photos in an envelope and placed it in my drawer, i also have to measure myself to see if i've lost inches (i know i have cos my trousers are falling off me)

I'm planning to watch Dreamgirls this weekend, probably on Sunday Evening. I'm going to start sorting out clothes i want to sell on ebay as I have no intention of spending money i don't have each time i drop a dress size.

Well done honey - was really hoping you had lost!! Sounds like you had a really great day -whoo hoo!! :cool: :D

Thanks D_Q, no more blips for me... I hope.:)

How's your day been honey? :)

So far so good thanks, I stuck to it 100% and I intend to now, I have a b'day coming up:)

Where are you based D_Q? I'm in Edmonton North London.

Back