Curves CD Journey

Down by the seaside - I live in Brighton!! :D Saying that, I rarely go into Brighton - too full of tourists :p

You must be feeling quite cold.

Yep!! I spend most evenings wearing thermal long sleeve tops, jim jam bottoms, socks and huddled under the duvet!! :eek: How about you - do you get that keto-cold?!

Yep!! I spend most evenings wearing thermal long sleeve tops, jim jam bottoms, socks and huddled under the duvet!! :eek: How about you - do you get that keto-cold?!

Oh right keto-cold i was wondering why i was feeling so cold, thanks now i understand it's strange because i dont usually feel the cold much, thanks again. I must say I learn MUCH MUCH more from this forum than my CDC.:D

She's nice but she could explain things more.

How's your Friday evening going honey? :)

I always reply you too late:) It was fine thanks. How are things going with you?

I've been meaning to say, you've got a really beautiful family, from yourself to hubby to kiddies, I hope you know you are really blessed.

have an excellent weekend.

Catching up with my posting.

Hi Guys,

I'm just having my last two foodpacks, a banana tetra mixed with some hot water and a chocolate orange bar. I've had about 5 liters of water today, the most I've ever had I usually have 2.5 liters -3 .5 litres Max.

I don't usually work weekends but my boss begged me to so I went to work today and I'll be going tomorrow too
icon_rolleyes.gif

Today was quite interesting, first of all my boss asked us what we'd like to eat so he could go out and buy it for us (I know, he's sweet like that) Everyone chose McDonalds but obviously i couldn't and to be honest it didn't even appeal to me.
So I lied and told him I am fasting i felt sooooo bad
icon_eek.gif
when he returned he said "E, even if you are fasting you can still have a coke can't you?" so I said yes thanked him then accepted it otherwise I knew it would embarrass him. As a result I couldn't have my tetra there so i had it on my way the Oxford Street. When leaving the building I gave it to the security guards, I felt really bad but I really can't let anyone/thing through me off track.

After work I went to Oxford street bought some nice lemon and lime shower gel and body spritz, it smells divine from Body Shop.

I have decided to buy a couple of things every couple of months from there as they smell heavenly.
Another thing I did today was to buy some skinless chicken just in case I feel the need to munch because i have fallen off the wagon a couple of times and always ended up eating rice, potatoes etc, so I feel it's better just in case. I introduced my friend to CD and she started a week before me, she has chicken in such cases (temptation)and it has not affected her wight loss at all she's lost almost 2.5 stone in 4 weeks.
Nonetheless I have no intention of falling off the wagon again as I'm seeing a few changes in my body, yesterday my mum said you've lost a lot of weight you know, i just smiled and said "really" (I've decided to tell her about everything once I lose 2 stones). My man also says my face looks loads slimmer.

It seems this summers fashion is anything bright, like red, bright green, yellow etc I really hope that by then i'll be where i want to be.

I have come to the realisation that if I can't lose the weight on CD i'm doomed to be fat for life because the diet is quite easy once you get into it, especially with the tetras and bars. I have also began to feel too lazy to do the shakes so this week I'll get just tetras and bars because I've still got about 2 weeks worth of soup and shake sachets. it's my WI on Monday so I'm just hoping everything will go according to plan.

I've got to start sorting out the things to sell on ebay, my wardrobe is tooo full with clothes i don't even wear. I don't know if i've ever said but I'm a shoe addict and yesterday i was sorting them out and realised there are loads i've never even worn and i've ordered 2 fron Ravel online (couldn't resist the sale) and Asos.com.

I've decided to buy some Bio Oil to add to my baby oil to ensre my skin doesnt sag as the weight drops off.

Sorry for the long pst but it's about 3-4 days worth.

I hope you are all doing well.

Determined to lose the weight !!!!!!

Last edited:
Hiya Curvy

If there are birthdays, etc at work I just say I'm under tests for allergies so can't have additives, etc and most people understand.

I was well impressed though - free Macdonalds and you held firm! :cool: I love the sound of buying bits and pieces from Bodyshop, and that shower gel sounds so refreshing!! ;)

Thanks for the compliments - it's a bizarre merging of three families (both DH and I have been married before) but I definitely think I have a gorgeous family!! I will fit the picture a bit better when I get to my goal (don't you love how positive we are - WHEN not IF :cool: )

I love the tetras and bars! I only have the sachets if I am making crisps or soups, otherwise it's ready made all the way!! ;)

Anyway, hope work goes alright today and catch up with you later!

All good with me - day 15 today :cool:

Hiya Curvy

If there are birthdays, etc at work I just say I'm under tests for allergies so can't have additives, etc and most people understand.

I was well impressed though - free Macdonalds and you held firm! :cool: I love the sound of buying bits and pieces from Bodyshop, and that shower gel sounds so refreshing!! ;)

Thanks for the compliments - it's a bizarre merging of three families (both DH and I have been married before) but I definitely think I have a gorgeous family!! I will fit the picture a bit better when I get to my goal (don't you love how positive we are - WHEN not IF :cool: )

I love the tetras and bars! I only have the sachets if I am making crisps or soups, otherwise it's ready made all the way!! ;)

Anyway, hope work goes alright today and catch up with you later!

All good with me - day 15 today :cool:

Yes i think i'll stick to ready made and just have sachets once in a while, that is apart from the soups. I still havent mastered making the crisps:mad: but will keep trying.

As for saying WHEN, that's the spirit and the way it should be:)

I love the allergies excuse i'll certainly be using it.

I had a crisps masterclass at the last bootcamp - mix it up to runny texture, then use baking parchment!! They come out wafer thin, and if you add sage to chicken & mushroom pack taste divine!! :cool:

I had a crisps masterclass at the last bootcamp - mix it up to runny texture, then use baking parchment!! They come out wafer thin, and if you add sage to chicken & mushroom pack taste divine!! :cool:

Thanks D_Q i'm going to buy some sage and cooking parchment tomorrow.

Have a relaxing night.

Ooohhh let me know how they go! :D

I will, today i've been feeling quite cold so i'll make them tomorrow.

Snuggle up warm honey - I'm sat here in a big jacket under the duvet and about to give up and head towards my electric blanket ;)

Hi,
I'm back from WI and im so happy but sad at the same time (does that make sense?) Don't understand why but i feel a bit sad, i guess deep down im wondering why i didn't do CD all this time.

Today I bought just tetras and bars this week but have some extra sachets and will use them if the need arises.

By the way i lost 6lbs taking me down to 17St 10lbs
Now my next aim is to start exercising :)
My CDC was sooo happy she asked me for a hug.

My trousers are falling off me and my belt broke today because i pulled it too hard so im going to have to just sew the waist :eek:
I've decided that there's certain clothes I have which are too nice to get rid of as i lose the weight so i'll ask my mum or seamstress to make them smaller they are good like that.

In 4 weeks i have gone from 19 St 5lb to 17 St 10lbs (even with the blips):D
Im racing to my valentine target 16.7 (fingers crossed.)

Oh honey, I am so chuffed for you :cool: I know what you mean about happy and sad at the same time. The only was I reconcile it is to accept my head wasn't in the right place before - NOW is the time!! Well done mate ;)

Oh honey, I am so chuffed for you :cool: I know what you mean about happy and sad at the same time. The only was I reconcile it is to accept my head wasn't in the right place before - NOW is the time!! Well done mate ;)

It's true, such words of wisdom, you are sooo right because my head wasn't in the right place, so NOW is the time:D

I've added 5lbs to my target on my ticker so i can have a lower BMI.

Thanks D_Q xxx

Back