Curves CD Journey

What you waiting for??! Buy it now you gorgeous thing!! ;)

LOL, the only problem is im not sure about my target my new CDC asked me yesterday but i told her i'd initially like to lose about 5 stones cos i don't want to be skinny, i like the curvy look, hence my name:) but i'm guessing about a size 12-14

Hi Curvy,

congrats on ur loss this week. Yuh could gatecrash my posts anytime as I need as much advice as I could get.

I also want to be curvy so a size 12/14 would be a first for me but that's where the weight loss will stop. I've always been curvy but when the fat started to take over I had to say enough was enough.

Keep up the good work and keep posting, its helping me out alot.

D

Hi Curvy,

congrats on ur loss this week. Yuh could gatecrash my posts anytime as I need as much advice as I could get.

I also want to be curvy so a size 12/14 would be a first for me but that's where the weight loss will stop. I've always been curvy but when the fat started to take over I had to say enough was enough.

Keep up the good work and keep posting, its helping me out alot.

D
I can totally relate to this. I'm glad my posts are helping you, i really don't think i would be able to do CD without Minimins. Have a great day, im off out to work :)

work problem.

I forgot to write this yesterday, a colleague pulled me to the side to ask what i've been doing as i've lost a lot of weight. i told her and she was impressed but said she could never do CD, i told her that that's what i thought at first but it's quite easy when you get into it. I was a happy bunny yesterday.
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif

Tomorrow i have got a work lunch since a few of my colleagues are leaving after completing their secondment period. The problem is it's a Frence restaurant and i don't want to not eat with them so i'm thinking about having chicken and green veg, is that ok? I'll just have a little bit b'cos i don't want to spoil all the good work i've done and i'll certainly stick to water.

Curvy,

I had a similar problem on Monday and I had a chicken salad. It was a small portion but I was so stuffed. I don't think it has affected me too much as I have still in ketosis. We''l see how much it has affected my weightloss when I jump on the scales tomorrow.

D

Thankis D, i mhope i can say the same tomorrow :).

D_Q it's this afternoon, i'll fill you in tonight. I'm on leave tomorrow and monday yipee.

Yesterday went ok, i skipped the starter and ate an chicken caeser salad, it was a French restaurant by the way, i stuck to just sparkling water on ice so i was good.....then i had apple pie and icecream and today it's my mum' b'day so i'm on annual leave until tues so im on break from CD today too but i'm right back on tomorrow, so the good news is that im in control, the bad news is that i'll have extra weight to lose but still i know i can do it easily i'll also be using my LTT more.

Have a nice day guys.

Thanks D_Q

I'm back on CD from today i've had a litre of water so far and i'm back at work tomorrow.
One of my CDC's is in the Sun today It's nice read.
I'll weigh in to see how much i've gained at let you know. This week i'll WI on wednesday because of the break, it's funny how i've missed CD. Since i'm at home today i'm going to go through my wardrobe and bag up the clothes which are too big for me now, i'd like to seel them on ebay and use the money to buy smaller clothes but i can't be bothered to take the pics etc. Anyway i'll bag then up first and take it from there.

Thanks D_Q when i stepped on the scales i had gained 6lbs but i have lost 5lb already strange but true, I love CD i am yet to have a pack just concentrating on the water and not hungry i'm going to make 2 rounds of chicken and musroom crisps and a choclate tetra with some coffee. Oh and did i say i love CD? :)

He he he :rotflmao: well done on getting right back onto it and dropping those fake pounds!!! :cool: Can't eat the crisps at the moment - the throat is too sore :(

He he he :rotflmao: well done on getting right back onto it and dropping those fake pounds!!! :cool: Can't eat the crisps at the moment - the throat is too sore :(

Same here, i've got a bad throat at the mo too. I just cant wait to be 16.7 then ill know in really on my way. Thanks for everthing D_Q your'e a blessing:thankyou:

You're more than welcome Curvey - you can tell me what the view is like from 16 st 7 and I'll try to get there too!! ;)

We'll both tell each other because we'll both be there soon:D

Developments

The funniest thing happened to me today. A male colleague said to me are yuo ok how's ev.thing going? I said fine thanks and he said "I dont mean this to sound bad, i don't know how to say it but you've lost weight" so i smiles and said yes i have and of course i dont mind you saying it. it's funny how such compliments spur you on isn't it.

Back