Curves CD Journey

Curvalicious, i think you're doing really well. Keep it up

Thanks Okwochi, You are doing fabulously well too, i'm soooo proud of you, don't worry we'll shock everyone when the time comes.:)

Realisations

Today was quiet and went quite smoothly. I've noticed I can move much more freely and my skin is looking almost flawless.
Next week i'll start going to the gym, aerobics and swimming i wont overdo it just 2-3 times a week. I'm really looking forward to it.
Today it dawned on me that I no longer have to feel too full and sick from overeating. I can honestly say CD has changed my life for the better :D

That sounds brilliant Curvy, that realisation is SO important :)

Thanks, how are things going? Thank God it's Friday tomorrow this week seems to have dragged.

I have a birthday party to attend this Saturday, I know it's going to be quite hard but I'll just stick to water and take a CD bar with me, it's in a nightclub (hired) so people won't notice i'm not eating, I hope!!

I received my Next Catalogue today so I've been looking at this year's fashion it makes me even more determined to get this weight off me. On Saturday i'll go and check out the gym because the one I used to go to is being relocated and refurbished so I am apparently eligible to use two other gyms nearby (they are all Local Authority Leisure Centres) and very nice.
I've been looking for the tickets to New York, I really hope I'm almost where I want to be by then (1st week in April.)

Last edited:
I got my Next catalogue as well and normally I only ever order stuff for my little girl or shoes but this year I am determined to be buying stuff for me as well :)

Good luck with your flights I would love to go to NY and its one of things on my to do list.

Tickets to New York?! How exciting :cool: I'm doing ok - emotional hunger is really getting to me but standing firm so far :eek: Good luck on Saturday - just keep thinking of how far you have come:)

Tickets to New York?! How exciting :cool: I'm doing ok - emotional hunger is really getting to me but standing firm so far :eek: Good luck on Saturday - just keep thinking of how far you have come:)

Thanks, you always know the right things to say and it always makes a difference. Hang in there and ignore those voices, i'm having the same problem at the mo too but i know we shall survive.

Who's that in your avatar??? Love the dress :cool:

And yes, I admit it, the voices in my head need to be ignored, especially when they start talking about homicide :eek: Cheers Curvy! xx

Who's that in your avatar??? Love the dress :cool:

And yes, I admit it, the voices in my head need to be ignored, especially when they start talking about homicide :eek: Cheers Curvy! xx

You make malaugh. J Hud (Jennifer Hudson)from American Idol a couple of years ago She stars in Dreamgirls with Beyonce, Eddie Murphy and Jamie foxx out in the UK on 2nd February apparently it's a must watch so try and check it out I will. That's the dress she wore to the Golden Globes last week she won the best supporting Actress, i love her cos she's not waif like

The party went well i stuck to water, there was loads of meat etc but i steered clear and just told people that i don't eat oil etc, you know me and my excuses :)

I took another before picture for my final album the jacket i wore yesterday wasn't able to fasten pre CD now It can and comfortably so, i felt so proud and for once i didn't spend hours figuring out what to wear and changing from outfit to outfit.
Another development is that I tried on the jean culottes i couldn't wear Pre CD and they now fit comfortably, i also finally figured out my size, for the past few weeks i've just been using a belt to hold up my trousers but this weekend after trying on those clothes i now know i have dropped 2 sizes from a size 26 to 22 ( YESSSSS)

I've just returned from watching The Last King of Scotland and it's a good film just a bit gruesome at times but it's a true story so hey it was very informative, Oh and I just took a CD bar and a bottle of CD flavored water, another acheivement i used to buy a large popcorn and diet coke. Tomorrow is WI so we'll see.

I hope everyone had a nice weekend.

Getting There

Lost 2.5 lbs yeaterday i'm happy because i had a weak moment on Sunday night. 2lbs more and i'll have lost 2 stones.

Yaay my BMI is finally under 40
icon_smile.gif
it's a great milestone for me because it was 44 when i started and as a result I had to have a medical form signed which delayed my starting CD by 3 days.

I'm happy with the way things are going but have realised i have to becareful at weekends, it's strange how i can be really disciplined all weekend then on Sunday around 11.55pm i succumb, hmm.

Still I'm happy though

Whoo hooo, 2.5 lbs gone!!!!! And under 40 BMI - well done Curvey!! :cool:

Thanks D-Q i've been in bed all wekk with the flu. I'm back now and have lost all i put on cos was not able to SS whilst sick. In fact i'm a couple of lbs below where i stopped SSing. I'm happy and forging ahead. Only thing is im back to work tomorrow after a week sick leave. I need to win the lottery sis.

WI tomorrow will fill you in.

Hi chaps

feel like i'm intruding - but have lost 6 stone on LL in 100 days and am due to start cambridge in the am. am i doing the right thing

jools

ps well done for the continuing good work!!!!

Thanks ladies.

Skinnyjools only you can answer that babe, if you think it will help then yes but think it through properly and weigh up the pros and cons for both. Good Luck.

I have in fact ordered my Lateral Thigh Trainer now, i'm sooo excited, I really do plan to use it everyday if it's as fun to use as some say, I just hope it targets my abs.
By the way I bought 2 shirts from Hawes and Curtis' sale there's no way it would even have buttoned up pre CD :) but it looks quite good on me even if i say so myself.
I'm still waiting for compliments from people other than my mum and fiance :rolleyes:

Back