Curves CD Journey

Sniff, so my compliments don't count?! :p Joking - this lateral thigh trainer sounds like fun....

:) You make me laugh. yes i'm really looking forward to receiving it tomorrow, i've promised myself to use it damn regularly.

Everything went smoothly today i tried the crisps with the chicken and mushroom soup and they tasted really good and i find they make me thirsty so i drink even more water, which is great news.

take care Babe.

I must say i enjoy using the Lateral Thigh Trainer but it's certainly not as easy as it looks, it is excellent though as it works virtually every part of the body and you can really feel your heat beating. I love it it's a perfect purchase.

This weekend has been quiet and i've been good stuck to it 100% and can really see my shape changing, although I still haven't had any compliments other than that from my OH and MUM so we'll see. I just can't wait to get to my 3 stones mark.

I'm watching Hollywood Wives at the moment, I got it free with Saturday's Daily Mail, It's a great watch so far.

I'm back into ketosis, it seems to take me just a day to a day and half with no side effects except bad breath:)

Everything went smoothly today i tried the crisps with the chicken and mushroom soup and they tasted really good and i find they make me thirsty so i drink even more water, which is great news.

take care Babe.

I find that - especially if I add black pepper! :p

You're doing good honey - isn't it lovely when you can see the results of your hard work?! :cool:

I find that - especially if I add black pepper! :p

You're doing good honey - isn't it lovely when you can see the results of your hard work?! :cool:

It certainly is, i'll try it witn black pepper tomorrow, thanks for the tip.

More realisations

Today was stressful at work so i just drank water and black tea with sweetener and decided to leave my 3 packs until the evening for an extra treat. I've been making the crisps with chicken and mushroom recently and i just love it so i made some, i also made truffles with 2 packs because i added too much water to the first sachet and i only intended to use one sachet so i've made sure i've had loads of water.
I lost 3.5lbs at WI tonight and am sooo happy, i've decided I am not going to do anything to kick me out of keto again. I'm lucky because i don't really have any problems getting into keto but obviously it slows down the weight loss so i've rededicated myself to CD:) . I am 1lb off my Vals day target but i'm positive i'll lose the 1lb by wednesday, maybe even more.

I'm contemplating whether to change my CDC (i'll call her Enn) I joined a week after i introduced my friend to CD but her CDC calls her, texts her etc whereas mine has never ever phoned me. Today at my WI she was busy talking to other people about a wedding they're attending, i was really teed off and i think she realised. I know for sure that there are CDC's even closer to me but i guess because i started with Enn.... but i think i'm going to have to bite the bullet and try another one. I know all CDC's are different but mine only weighs me and flippantly asks how my week was.
Please don't get me wrong, she's a nice lady but somehow i'm just not satisfied with her. In addition when it came to my AAM week she didn't ask me what my plans were, neither has she measured me, meanwhile my friend's CDC measures her and even takes photos of her progress.

Note to myself: Check out details of new CDC's.

Well done Curves on your 3.5lbs weight loss this week.

You will have that three stone off at this rate in time for your birthday!:D

Love Mini xxx

Well done Curves on your 3.5lbs weight loss this week.

You will have that three stone off at this rate in time for your birthday!:D

Love Mini xxx

Thanks for the vote of confidence Mini, it is much appreciated

I tried adding the pepper to the crisps today, delicious is all i can say so i made two packs and am going to have a frozen choc tetra before bed. Since yesterday i've been saving all my packs until the evening i have found it works better for me and i can drink much more water. I'm so proud of myself even if I say so myself. I have been 100% since saturday. The only prob i have is that next week a few of my colleagues are leaving and about 8 of us are going out for a meal, i was thinking a small bit of chicken but after looking at their menu, it's stuffed with cheese. Any ideas?????????

I made it.

I made my Vals day goal of 17 stones, i'm soo happy but the truth is if i didn't faff around so much i probably would be 16stones by now. Nevertheless i'm very happy with my progress. Tonight i'm wearing a nightie which has never been able to fit me so the PROGRESS:)

Guess what, today my manager made some homemade cake offered me some but I refused it, but that's not the story. When i refused it i told her i'm trying to be good this year and as i was walking away i heard her say to one of my colleagues "she's lost weight you know" now i'm just left wondering why they can't say it to me to encourage me:rolleyes:
Anyway it's made me even more determined to continue.
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif

My darling other half has bought me some clothes i think, i'll update you later, hope they fit (that's if they are clothes)if not i'll just slim into them:D

HAPPY VALS DAY !!!!!!!!!!

Whooo Hooo, Curvy hit her goal!!!!:cool: :cool:

P.S. People at work worry if they say you've lost weight that you'll think they think you're overweight, so just smile to yourself!! ;)

Thanks D_Q and Mini.

By the way my OH bought me some size 20 M&S corduroys and the fit perfectly i was so shocked. I'm finally in the 16s now.

I've also found a CDC nearer to me she seems nice too, i'll call her tomorrow so I can start going there on Monday, I doubt my current CDC will even notice i've stopped coming.:sigh:
Enjoy your weekend.

Thanks Nikki :)

Nice one Curvy - new CDC, size 20 cords - you're disappearing girlie!! :eek: Did you see the red dress Jennifer Hudson wore for the Grammys?! WOW!!;)

Nice one Curvy - new CDC, size 20 cords - you're disappearing girlie!! :eek: Did you see the red dress Jennifer Hudson wore for the Grammys?! WOW!!;)

Yes size 20 sis, I'm sure you enjoyed your break, i'll pop in to read your thread later. I totally loved the dress, i love the fact that she's so curvy. I'd love to buy a red dress similar to that when i reach target.

Lisaloo, you'll be there before you know it.

Thanks D Evans, i see you've started a thread i'll be gatecrashing it every now and then:)

Getting there

Another 2.5lbs off. I'm in the 16s so that's a great thing:)

I went to a new CDC today and she seems like a nice lady, early days yet but she really seems interested in my journey so i'll keep you posted. i bought some chicken and mushroom soup for crisps, i've missed eating them, i addicted:D
I took out my extensions on Saturday and just twisted my hair yesterday and all of a sudden i've been getting all these compliments, i saw a male friend of mine and he kept saying, your'e looking so good, it felt great.;)

I've decided to set some new targets too.

I love CD !!!!!!!!!

Yes size 20 sis, I'm sure you enjoyed your break, i'll pop in to read your thread later. I totally loved the dress, i love the fact that she's so curvy. I'd love to buy a red dress similar to that when i reach target.

What you waiting for??! Buy it now you gorgeous thing!! ;)

Back