Curves CD Journey

Have ordered a couple from Amazon. 'Genevieve' I think it is. 'Loved Milk in my Coffee' :cool:

[amazon]1873262159[/amazon]

Can you recommend any others? :)

Have ordered a couple from Amazon. 'Genevieve' I think it is. 'Loved Milk in my Coffee' :cool:

[amazon]1873262159[/amazon]

Can you recommend any others? :)

Hiya, I'm reading Genevieve now I should finish it tomorrow, it's excellent. To be honest I recommend all his books I think he's that good.

Have you read Drive Me Crazy, The Other Woman, Naughty But Nice? They are all excellent. I've got them so just let me know which and i'll send it to you.

I have naughty or nice and Friends and Lovers and both were excellent I swear I read more than that. I'm a fan of E. Lynn Harris and Marcus Major. When I start reading these books I can't put it down.

Curvy, I think I'll have to put an order in Drive me crazy and the other woman :)

Davica

Sure I read Drive me Crazy, and Naughty or Nice... I read so darn much sometimes it's hard remembering what I have and haven't read :p

I have naughty or nice and Friends and Lovers and both were excellent I swear I read more than that. I'm a fan of E. Lynn Harris and Marcus Major. When I start reading these books I can't put it down.

Curvy, I think I'll have to put an order in Drive me crazy and the other woman :)

Davica

I like E. Lynn Harris stuff too I've never read M Major's work though, i'll look out for his.
Sure, just PM me and let me know where to send it. I'm going to start reading The Purple Hibiscus today.

Sure I read Drive me Crazy, and Naughty or Nice... I read so darn much sometimes it's hard remembering what I have and haven't read :p

You make me laugh, i thought I was bad, how about Between Lovers, Got To Be Real, Cheaters?

I'm going to order Chasing Destiny this week.

Definitely read Between Lovers, and Cheaters!!! :D My DH despairs of me - the only thing that lets me get away with it is that I sell a lot of books on ebay! ;)

Definitely read Between Lovers, and Cheaters!!! :D My DH despairs of me - the only thing that lets me get away with it is that I sell a lot of books on ebay! ;)

LOL I'll see what else i've got.

Finally all the leaving dos at work are over they were playing havoc with CD as there were certain ones i couldn't refuse going to. I'm back with a vengeance, i can't believe it's just 16 days till my birthday how time flies. I made my target of losing 3 stones before my birthday but due to all the dos i've got about 8lbs to lose to get back there.
I've just signed up to do the April Fools challenge too, funnily enough I just saw it yesterday anyway i'm using it to help me back on track. The weather is getting better and better. On a positive note in 2000 i lost 2 stones and got down to 16 stones with SW for a holiday to Ghana whilst there I had a few tailor made pieces created for moi but 2 months after arriving back none of them could fit me, they couldnt even pass over my hips but now the ones i have tried fit perfectly, this weekend I'll get the rest out of the loft and try them too.

Trendy spelling of cool!! :eek:

That went straight over my head i was trying to figure it out as an anacronym:)

I've decided to have a little get together for my birthday, not a party guys just a get together :) I've decided to invite everyone as a couple.There'll be about 6 couples so i've been looking at adult (clean) party games on the net to make it a bit different.
My birthday is on the 13th April so I've taken the day off work my fiance and I have decided to go on a river cruise, i went on one with work and quite enjoyed it so if the weather is good we shall do that and then the London Eye I have serious vertigo but i'm determined to experience it as it's right next to the river boat cruise, in fact I was quite surprised at how slowly it moves, i'm going to try it though.

As for clothes I'll probably buy a new outfit for the party next week, it's casual so i'm not too bothered about it.

I have a naming ceremony to go to this Saturday for my fiance's cousin's baby. It's our anniversary this weekend too so i guess we'll probably go somewhere. I think i'll drag him to a nightclub i havent been to one for ages and I could also do with the exercise, i don't really drink so that's never been a problem, however i am quite partial to irish cream on the rocks but i'll leave that untill my birthday.

Back to work tomorrow but i'm on leave on Monday so not too bad. I've started looking for a new job too.

Hey Curvy,

Sounds like you have a busy couple of weeks. Your birthday has come around fast too.

Good that you're back on track too. 8lbs should be off quite quickly.

Davica

I hope so sis. Tell me about it how time flies, it's quite scary really.

My books are here - will let you know what I think when I read them ;) Your birthday plans sound cool :cool:

Let me know sis, i'll order Chasing Destiny on Monday. I'm reading Purple Hibiscus at the mo, so far so good, you've probably read in anyway;). I was really looking forward to making some crisps tonight only to find out my soups have finished apart from the tomato but i've never made them with tomato before so i didn't want to risk it. I made a choc mint ice cream instead and a black coffee mixed with a choc tetra both very yummy. These days i tend to have 2 packs in the night and one at work.

Good night.

guys don't forget to look out for the Next weekend sale they really reduce their prices during the sale. I'm going to go really early in the morning to get some shoes and sandals and a couple of outfits to slim into.

so much has happened this weekend i'll fill you in later. Tomorrow is weigh in will let you know how it goes.

Back