Curvy getting back to feeling good

Isn't it funny how annoyed we get with our weight losses on this diet, we forget if your anything like me to lose 3lb on any other diet would take a month lol! So well done for your loss this week that is brilliant.

Tracy
x

Well end of the day - I had two porridge packs for dinner and it really filled me up .. I have been struggling getting the 4 the pack in so tried this? It felt like I had a proper meal .. Watching Obese a year to save my life .... It is an amazing journey or the people who take part ... It is so inspirational to see the turn around ..

Day 15 today - feeling good but no movement on the scales this morning, I know I should not weigh myself everyday - but it really helps with motivation... so I am 11st 10lbs why do I not feel happy about this ? I think the realy reason is that I never registered that I got as big as 12st 7lb.. in my head I was always 11st 7lbs - so mentally I feel like I have not lost any weight... weird I know..

I just have to keep going as I only want to do this once - there is not way that I want to start over.

If I am honest I am not craving food at all I am just wanting the scales to move to the 10's and then I know I am losing...

weird mental block!

Maybe I should do my measurements.... that will be a visable change

I totally understand your thinking here, I am at the same stage as I put weight on over Christmas, finally this morning I was below pre Christmas so now I believe I am losing real weight lol. We also underestimate the measuring, we should really focus more on it as it is a better indication.

Tracy
x

Day 16 - I havebeen so busy with all day meetings today so not really had much time to think about anything. Everything going well, although I am struggling to get the water in today simply for all the talking that I am doing!

scales dropped slightly so I am pleased about that and I did my measurements and I am losing - but predominatley in my bust which is where I did not really want it going....

I had the porridge last night and I felt my throat go sore and my lips tingle - it happened the night before as well - I think that I might be allergic to something in it. so going to give it a miss tonight.

I did have a staff meal so I a boiled egg and some salad - it was my team lunch so I could not really not eat and I am still not ready to tell anyone at work about my diet.

either way I was pleased that I am not craving any of the other bad foods so def a positive.

Anyways off to pick the kids up and they have chicken fajitas for dinner that I need to prepare - it is so weird that I really enjoy preparing food for them when I am on th plan.

have a good evening

Day 17 today and we are snowed in - so lots of cooking and nice food around me . I am struggling a little bit...

Ok it has been a tough day so I have had 2 packs and some chicken - not 100% but I am struggling ... Not sure if I will get to see my counsellor tomorrow !!! But I have enough packs until Monday ... Need to keep going and keep my eye on the prize

Oh and we have had 6 inches of snow !! Literally snowed in as all roads are blocked

Being a vegetarian helps, theres not much protein I can have lol! Chicken is a good choice though, its just like doing lite so im sure it will not make a difference to your loss. Hope you can get to class, I am praying I can tomorrow too!

Tracy
x

Day 18 so we have had some snow overnight and we live on a rural road which has had no treatment ... Looks like I will be stuck inside and not able to make class ... Fitted . My LLc did say that she will drop some packs to me if I could not get out as she has a 4 by 4

Feeling ok but a bit dehydrated

Tracey I hope you get to class ... I would struggle to be a vegetarian as I eat meat on most days although I do love vegetables and salad too..

No way I am getting to group today

image-2947130572.jpg

image-2947130572.jpg

Very pretty but awful to be stranded, hope your LLC get packs to you, that is very nice of her. I'm a bit annoyed with mine, shes cancelled the group session (the sole reason I rejoined) as people can't get to class, but all our main roads are clear so I'm a bit confused but then if people live with roads like yours then I now understand!

Tracy
x

Hey my husband has managed to get the car out - it is melting so not as bad as I thought . Main roads are clear

Day 20 so finally picked up my packs and I have suffered from the dreaded week 3 slump . I have only managed 1 lb this week. I have been rubbish with my water this week and not been having 4 packs a day because I ran out ... Oh well draw the line and start again - I really want to hit at least 3 Lbs this week as it will take me to the 1 stone mark... Start glugging and I am going to try some yogalates and maybe some gym work.. Onwards and upwards !!! It downwards :)

Keep going curvy, push through the slump!I was speaking to two people at class tonight who have both lost like 6 stone each and they said water is the key, at least 4 litres!!???

So Day 21 today - really going to make a better effort to get the water in I bought the water flavouring which is nice and I add it to hot water as I drink more hot drinks then cold.
Got all 4 packs on yesterday and not feeling so bad this morning ... Going to try ad venture in to the office - hopefully my car will be ok on the ice . My next session is on Saturday so I want to show a good loss . I know it is probably not the best thing but I am so motivated by the scales I weigh my self every day and yes if it does not move I feel like a failure ... Not sure I have the right mindset not to weigh everyday - I really scared that unless I see the scales I will pretend everything is ok - which is how I got to put in the weight again jn the first place ...
Oh well got to get the kids up and off to work . Have a great day

I guess it's about not completely fixating on the scales, even limmiting it to every other day may be even better because you will actually see a loss then??

And I love hot summer fruit drink too, everyone thinks I'm wiers but I often used to drink hot squash so I love this! Infact, I'm gonna have one now! Haha x

I too weigh myself everyday. Not sure if it's good or bad ?! I'm going to get husband to hide them tonight and see if I can cope without them!

Back