Cutting Back On Coffee Make A Difference?

Cerys122

Hi :)

Sorry if this is in the wrong place wasn't too sure where to put it :) But I was just wondering if anyone has notice if cutting back or drinking too much coffee has effected their weight loss? I'm a huge coffee drinker and been using the milk as healthy extra with sweetener but feels like I might be drinking too much?

hiya i drink 5-6 cups per day and don't think it makes a difference. how much do you drink?

Around ten ish lol. I gave up energy drinks and switched to coffee thinking it might be healthier a few months ago so I'm hoping its not gonna make to much difference :)

Think if I gave up coffee I'd end up scoffing everything in sight! !

Coffee has been a lifesaver for me when dieting, it gets rid of my hunger pangs! don't know how i'd survive otherwise lol

x

I drink loads of coffee. Its free, as long as you use milk as a hex then no probs. I use skimmed milk for my tea as I drink loads and it makes no difference in tea and coffee.
I drink my coffee black out my coffee maker as it grinds from the bean but I need milk for instant coffee. Xxx

I drank a fair bit but once I heard that it basically negated water intake, I halved what I drank and upped the water. Definitely helped.

I drink lots of coffee too and so far not affecting my weight loss as long as you count your milk, you should be ok.

Plus the caffeine helps prevent gallstones and gout if you are losing weight so I am going with that...it is helping not hindering :)

Thanks for the help all, Im glad its not effecting anyone I think I might just lose my mind if I had to cut back on coffee aswel as chocolate lol :D

I personally find a milky coffee is a bit of appetite suppressant so it can stop me snacking on the wrong things between meals.

I think the Atkins diet for example frowns on too much caffeine because it supposedly makes you crave carbs/sugar. I'm not sure how true this is? But it looks like coffee is not harming your weight loss at all!

Back