cysts, boils, cold sores, what's going on ?

I am sorry girls if I confused, it is just what I have been told by my GP. MAybe I should change him!Didn't want to come across all clever,just repeated what I have been told :-(

No prob Tridi - I was concerned when I read what you'd said and couldn't quite (or maybe didn't want to) believe it!! It seems to me lots of 'professionals' make assumptions based on what they think would probably happen on so few calories rather than actually doing their research.
Not your fault! xx

Deit,

I saw this post, and the answer you received back:mad:, and it may be way to late but deit or a diet you are on can affect you're body in many different ways!!! I am a physical therapist and nutritionist. If you have extreme weight loss your body can react in many different ways, and it can take time for the effect to show. This is your body's way of saying the diet your on is not for you nutritionally. Also soy product have been know to cause symptoms as you explained. So deit will always effect you body inside and out!!!!

It seems to me lots of 'professionals' make assumptions based on what they think would probably happen on so few calories rather than actually doing their research.

I hear that, i first went to my GP because i wanted to be sure i was doing the diet with someone who probably knew what they were talking about. First she hadn't ever heard of it, second thing she did was take one glance at the website and started talking down to me as if i had fallen for some kind of scam. Then she told me she would look into it and call me to make another appointment, at which point i promptly went to the pharmacy to start lipotrim, and shock, horror, still haven't heard from the GP 21 weeks later.

Back