D DAY HOPEFULLY TOMORROW!

supergran

Going to do this......
Hello, I am back yet again:wave_cry:. but this time WILL be the last.. next year will be 50 so got to be fab as well...This time going for the 1000 plan as i need to chew real food.( tho thats what got be here in the first place).
All the old faces are coming back too. T pott and cheb(are you here yet). so we will keep motivated.

good luck to everyone......its good to be back!:)

Hi June
This time we will win the battle of the bulge!
You are already fab! Soon you will be Foxy Fab and fifty! xxx

Good morning June!
Good luck with day 1 today! :553:

thanks just had the porridge not to bad... think i can live with it for a while, going to croydon today so wont be able to drink to much, as do not want to get caught short.
good luck everyone x

I hope it all goes Ok in Croydon today June, I will be thinking of you. Don't let them get you down. xxx

Don't worry June, You will get there. You have a lot of stressfull things going on at the moment.
New day and a new start for you tomorrow.
xx

Good Morning June!
Just wanted to wish you good luck for today!
Hugs xxx

d day again but still managed to lose ONE pound must be stress, but hay! feeling much better today so bring it on.

Wooooo Hoooooo Junes back in the CD House! Today is the day June! You can do it! xxxx:D

Hi June!
How did today go? Are you back on the CD Wagon? x

June!
Walk away from the cheese!
No more cheese June! You do not need it! Be strong!
You can do it June
Keep glugging the water...remember the more you drink the more you shrink!

Good morning June
Good luck with day 2 today!
You can do do it!

very busy at work today so did not really have time to think about food......apart for the very large lovely and moist iced top cake out back......nearly cracked but lucky Nikkie was there to talk me round.!!!!! I did make the right choice as i have no guilt today yipee.

very busy at work today so did not really have time to think about food......apart for the very large lovely and moist iced top cake out back......nearly cracked but lucky Nikkie was there to talk me round.!!!!! I did make the right choice as i have no guilt today yipee.

Well done June
I am really proud of you. You are doing great! Roll on Day 3 for you.
Doesn't it feel fantastic when we make the right choice! You could have had the cake, but you didn't. You have proved to yourself that you can be strong. A big Well done to you!
:talk017:

Back