Da Vinci SF Syrups, OMG!!!

I bought the peanut butter as well but wish I had ordered the toasted marshmallow.

When Squindles mentioned it I thought I didn't buy it because they were out of stock but remembered it was because it wasn't rated very highly. Let us know what you think about it.

By the way Mirjam, full respect. Don't think I could ever do what you have done with no eating, well done!

Thanks Slimdreamer, must say I haven't been 100% as I have been eating some grilled chicken every day but still lost weight.
50, they're cheaper compared to the ones on the Dukan website AND more value for money.

Just had a look at the syrups and £6.25 each is a hell of a lot of money if you haven't tried them before and don't like them.

It's a lot of money if you do like them.
I agree they are quite pricey but..........they last for ages, work out cheaper than the rubbish I used to scoff & help keep me on the straight and narrow.....a price worth paying me thinks!! ;) :D
Jackie xx

Well order arrived and some v good and some bad!!! Fat free calorie free dijon dressing is yum, fat free calorie free peanut spread is disgusting, fat free ranch is v good - my diabetic step dad gonna do great with the sweets and stuff I ordered that is full of carbs, got a bit excited and didn't read enough! Not sure what to do about maple syrup which is sugar free but does have a few grams of carbs!!!! should be good and give it away. Herbs I ordered are great. So all in all a good one to remember - should have stuck to da vinci syrups instead of getting side tracked by maple syrup! x

What a Disappointment! What do you think of your Da Vinci syrup choice?

I ordered the Walden Farms caramel sauce that is ok and is carb free as well as the dip that I haven't tried yet. I did try to look at the nutritional info online before ordering. I did notice a few things did have carbs.

In regards to the maple syrup you ordered, does it perhaps show 0 net carbs? If it does, I know it isn't perfect but most probably be ok in smallish quantities.

Just received my order and cannot believe the size of the bottles! These are gonna last me a life time.... have made Irish Cream muffins, very curious to how they taste, will find out tomorrow :)

I agree, they are quite large but I find unlike flavourings you need a Tbs or two.

I also found that some are stronger than others. The vanilla and peanut butter seem quite weak. So I tend to add quite a bit more of these and I also add sweetener to the peanut butter because I prefer it sweet. I also add some sweetener to the banana and white chocolate.

The Macadamia nut is my favourite out of these and I find it the strongest. The white chocolate is my least favourite but still will use it of course. :eek:

In any case, I agree with Mirjam in that they will also last me a long time. In regards to limits, they have nothing in them that is a tolerant so should be ok to use in larger quantities but the doctor has recently limited all sweeteners to eight a day so that would be the only limit that would apply.

Luckily though the liquid splenda has been used so has no carbs like the powder but I still think he has limited all sweeteners to 8 a day to help fight a sweet tooth once off the diet.

Slightly disappointed with my late order of sweet things!

Tried the da Vinci caramel and the walden farm caramel - both very sweet, preferred the walden farm one which will probably be nice over ice cream (assuming low fat etc). Other is just sweet sickly syrup compared to the Dukan one which I used before. I think I prefer to add the sweetener myself, I don't like things too sweet.

Not tried the maple syrup yet but I expect that to be really sweet and was going to put that with gallettes as a pudding, so will save that til tomorrow.

Ah well, try again! The Dukan stuff is really rip off postage, so bound to try other options.

I agree about the caramel sauce. I bought the Walden Farm and do find it a little sickly. I have used a small amount in sweetened yogurt and I think it is quite nice this way as well as using a small amount with the gallette but do much prefer the Da Vinci syrups.

I bought 3syrups but I am pretty sure I am allergic to them... I tried the Irish cream and had the same reaction I had when I tried splenda. Read the
label and they both use sucralose. :(
What do I do with them now? Paid a fortune for delivery....:(

Back