Daft question???

jacobsmummy1

Right I know this will be frowned upon but here goes.... I'm really not feeling well today and the thought of a pack is really turning my stomach and Im actually not hungry. I'm going to attempt to have a pack before I go to work and one when I get in this evening so will only have 2 packs, maybe only 1. Will this cause any problems with Ketosis??

It's really not a good idea, as you won't have all of your nutrients for the day. You don't want to put your body into starvation mode.

as said not a good idea you should have all your packs for the day to get what your body needs x

Hiya hope your day got better.

I agree with the others, 3 shakes will keep you burning fat, whereas 2 may put you in starvation and weight loss stalling. I feel the same as you, really crap and not hungry. I have forced myself my 3rd shake. I was adding coffee to it to make it tastier, I managed knock the blender over in the process and spill half of the shake the worktop. Didn't know whether to have another pack. Decided to have what was left in the blender.
Try adding coffee etc to see if it taste better.

It's really not a good idea, as you won't have all of your nutrients for the day. You don't want to put your body into starvation mode.

Totally agree. If you can't face a whole meal try splitting them in half or nibble on a bar through the day but really should have all 3 meals. Hope it gets easier really soon xx

Back