Daily chat and general fun food time

Good morning everyone! :D

Back on track today and feeling very good!

Brekkie : Weetabix, banana and milk (both hexs)

Snack : Tea, alpen light bar 3.5 syns and a banana

Lunch : Leftover bologna sauce on its own (superfree in sauce) and 6 syns of dairy milk chocolate

I bought myself an airfryer today! I'm so excited to try it out! Also bought a new blender, chopper and measuring scales so I'm all set! No excuses now! Delighted I finally bought weighing scales so I can work out the syns of things easier!

OH flight got cancelled and he's on another one tonight at 9.30pm.. Apparently first it was due to flooding and then water got into the electrics in the plane! What is the chances of that happening??

Last edited:
Morning!!
Well done for getting back on track!! I've been looking at getting an airfryer! The chips sound lovely! You've also inspired me to get some watermelon! Haven't had it in ages and I love it! It's gone on this weeks shopping list!
Hope OH got flight ok in the end!! This weather is causing all sorts of problems isn't it!
Have another fab day!

Morning!
Well done for getting back in track! Hope you and OH had a lovely anniversary!
I've been considering getting an airfryer! Sounds like you're enjoying yours! I do love good chips!!
You've also inspired me to get some watermelon- it's gone on the list for this week! Forgot how much I like it!!
Have a good day!

lol! Thanks! In my eyes it was only one day (very special to us) so I wasn't going to let it get to me!

Today I have been pretty good as well

Brekkie: Weetabix, banana and milk (both hexs).. Thinking I need to get some strawberries or something to spice breakfast up :)

Lunch : 2 slices melon, omelette made with eggs, spring onion, tomatoes and pepperoni (3 syns) , with baked beans on side and 7 syns chocolate, diet 7up.. Totally full now!! :D

Dinner : Planning on having beef dish with side of rice and veggies.. Might marinade the beef in some herbs and soy sauce when I'm out!

Finally found some 0 calories spray today and I spotted the SW magazine in the shop! Delighted with myself. This months comes with a handy wee book of receipes so I must have a wee look!

Today so far has been ( 1 syn over from yesterday) :

Brekkie : Usual weetabix

Lunch : penne pasta in a tomato and garlic sauce (3 syns for oil)

Snack : 3.5 syns alpen light bar

Dinner: Probably leftovers from last night, going to have to shred the beef and try cooking it again and see if its any better! Hate wasting food!

Edit: Managed my dinner, much nicer tonight! After, I had frest pineapple, strawberries and yoghurt for dessert.. Yum yum

Last edited:
So I WI this morning, ANOTHER STS!!!!!!! WTF???

Right I really need to take it back to basics to get a loss this week :

Brekkie was : weetabix, measured out my milk and strawberries

Lunch : (having a bigger lunch today as I'm out all day) Leftover lasagna and airfryed potato chips and carrots to increase the superfree 6 syns

lunch.jpg

Dinner : Just threw on a pot of superfree leek and potato soup containing Leeks, onions, carrots and potatoes, stock cube and water

I've a bunch of fruit in the house so I am going to try and stick to that as my snacks. Might throw in 3 syns of chocolate as well

Last edited:
Aw I'm sorry that you've had another STS but well done for keeping focused and determined!!

I can't see from your diary how you'd not be losing because you're super good!!

I went back to basics this week and thought I was on target for a 3lb loss but only managed 1.5lbs. That'll teach me for peaking on my scales at home all week!! I think I may have to his my scales away from the bathroom!!

That's a good idea upping the water- I only drink Pepsi max (literally, no tea, no coffee, no juice - nothing) and every week I say I'll up the water but never do!
Aw that's nice of your friend - let me know if it's any good!

So last night, I snacked on : 1 slice of chicken, 3 slices of fresh pineapple, handful of strawberries and used my leftover hex A milk in my tea with a 3 syn chocolate.

So 9 syns yesterday.

Today might be a different story!

Woke up with a horrible bladder infection so straight to the shop and bought cranberry light juice and got something off the pharmacist for it. It says its 20 calories per 250ml so the bottle is 4 syns altogether and I think I will probably go through one today so I'm going to count the whole 4 syns.

Brekkie was weetabix, strawberries and milk (both hexs)

I've leftover leek and potato soup from yesterday for lunch and dinner will have to be something quick and easy!

Syns for week : 13/105

So I had my soup and made some SW banana bread.. Its okay, not great but for 2 syns you can't complain. Had a 3 syn chocolate and a tea with hex A.

I also had a yogurt and then looked up the syns, 6 syns per pot!!!!!!! Ahhhh..

Going to have a syn free dinner and maybe a slice of banana bread later as well. :D

Syns so far : 24/105 syns

So for my syn free dinner I had superfree curry, made with chickens, onions, mushrooms, peppers and sugarsnap peas with a helping of actifry chips (i love em')!

After I had another slice of my 'banana mush' bread as I will call it 2 syns

Planning on just sipping water the rest of the evening.... trying to polish the halo!

had a snack of roast chicken breast and watermelon - feels even better knowing its all free
Syns= 26/105

Sent from my U1 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
starting off my day with a glass of cranberry light to fight off this infection (1 syn)

Might have a small SW fry up this morning, as I don't have any fruit in to top my weetabix, lol! SW fry consisted of : Beans, tomatoes, mushrooms, omelette with half HEX A cheese in, and 2 syn quorn sausage..

Snack for later shall be tea with other half of hex A milk and slice of banana bread (2 syns)

Another slice of banana bread 2 syns, roast chicken slice. And tea and grapes at a friends house.

Dinner has been tuna pasta with tomatoes, tomato puree, mushrooms, onions and peppers

Contemplating a flake bar for 4.5 syns and watermelon and another slice of banana bread 2 syns ! :D

Syns so far : 39.5/105 syns

Last edited:
Back