Daily chat and general fun food time

Hey Amy, sorry love I have no idea about syn values, you can type syn value of ....... into google and it should come up! I haven't got access to SW online! For the oven chips and pizza, I would use the 1 syn = 20 calories rule, but you should try making your own SW chips and pizza, it'd be less syns! SW is big on fresh fruit and veggies so stock up!

Best of luck on your journey!

Today I went to my HIIT class again and after realising I spent most of the class last week complaining (TOTM), I was really positive and went for it this morning! Feeling great but can't wait to jump into the shower!

Breakfast : Weetabix, banana, strawberries and milk

Snack : Grapes and coke zero

Lunch : Pear, scrambled egg, tomatoes and baked beans. Tuc crackers (6 syns)

Dinner : Shepard's pie leftovers (2 syns)

Snack : Strawberries, banana, sweetener and natural yogurt, squash, coke zero

Grapes and 3 syn chocolate bar

Syns for today : 11 syns

Syns for week : 86.5/105 syns

Last edited:
Hey ya'll! Up not so early today and trying to get organised for today! Still no OH, so I've nada idea what to do!

Breakfast : Strawberries, bananas, natural yoghurt and honey (1 syn), alpen light bar (Hex B)

Lunch : At friends house so pasta with tomato based sauce with cheese (Hex A) and carrot chips! (twas yummy!) Tea with 6 syns of buns

Snacks : Alpen light bar, water and grapes, 3 syn bun

Dinner : Leftover salmon (1 syn for honey on top) , rice and veggies: carrots, spinach and chopped peppers. Basically, anything left in the fridge!

Syns for today : 11 syn

Syns for week: 97.5/105 syns

Last edited:
Hey guys :)
im new to this and trying to lose a stone and a half before summer!! I was hoping someone could tell me how many syns are in asda chosen by you reduced calorie chicken sizzler and in the weight watchers frozen ready meals and also in oven pizza and oven chips.
I work in a shop doing different shifts so just wanting to know these as they are handy for me to make when I come home or when I am at work to put in microwave.
Thanks in advance.

Amy xox

Amy, have you got your own thread on here to do a diary. t would be easier for golks to help you.

Just counted up and it is 26 weeks to my birthday!! Could I lose 28lbs?? It would mean I am 2 stone lighter for my birthday and I would only have to lose one pound and a smidge every week?? I really, really, really want to be gorgeous in my wedding dress next year..

Also I got some good news on OH, I'll be able to confirm tomorrow but I don't want to say anything until then! :)

Wish I was at home in Ireland where I could have some low syn jelly, I've been thinking about it all day after seeing an advert! lol! You can't get it over here so I think that is part of the problem! :D

Yeah, I think setting a goal is definitely important! I also think exercising is important as well. I know it slows your losses but it's good to be nice and toned up! I have HIIT class in the morning and I can already feel my thighs beginning to hate me! Littlemiss, we can definitely do it. And even if you don't reach your goal, you are still gonna be on the right track on your journey!

Things are really coming together for my wedding. I've ceremony, reception, photographer and all music for the day sorted. Just got a quote from a hairdresser for full hair, make up and lashes for the girls and make up and hair for me at a reasonable price! :) I'm so happy as my budget may actually be reasonable! lol!

If I could organise the cake as well this month, I'd be flying! ;)

Hey all!

So back from HIIT class and my god can I feel the burn! LOL! At least I know I'm shredding away! Had a quick jump on the scale this morning, looks like a maintain but I'm due to WI tomorrow morning.

Breakfast : Pear, strawberries, water

Snacks : Diet coke

Lunch : Leftover salmon and rice with carrots, spinach and peppers with added tomato to increase superfree

Snack : 2 x Alpen light bar (Hex B), tuc crackers (6syns) and squash

Dinner : its sweet and sour chicken with SW chips made with half jar of WW sauce and I had half a portion so 2 syns. :D Bulked it out using a little water, some tomato puree and adding pepper, chickpeas, tomatoes, onions and some fresh pineapple just before serving so I wouldn't have to syn it!

Snack : 30g cheese (Hex A), coke zero, 6 syns cakes

Syns for today : 14 so far

Syns for week: 111.5/105 syns

Last edited:
The scales aren't moving too fast for me and it's kinda annoying! I'm just trying to figure out where I am going wrong I suppose. I think it's my dependance on syns tbh. Last time on SW I didn't use all my syns everyday and this time around I am. I might try for a success express week after thursday but it all depends on where I am!

Okay, so after being happy this morning with what the scales said, here is my food for the day :

Breakfast : Weetabix, banana, pineapple and milk (Both Hexs)

snack : Banana, 3 syn chocolate

Lunch : 2 massive 'fried' tomatoes, one 'fried' egg and some baked beans! Gorgeous!

Dinner : Leftover Sweet and sour chicken (2 syns) and rice

Snack : 3 syn hot chocolate and 3 syn cake..

Syns today : 11

Syns this week : 11/105

Last edited:
Well done on the 1lb off! :)

Hey all! tutoring cancelled for today so my working week is done! :D Planning on heading to the cinema later so we shall see how that pans out!

Breakfast : Weetabix, milk and banana (both hexs)

Snack : Squash and strawberry calippo (4.5 syns)

Lunch : Spicy Italian pasta with quorn sausage (2 syns) and with plenty left over for lunch tomorrow! Superfree was Lima peas, cauliflower, sugar snap peas, carrots , courgettes and passata

Snack : Went to the cinema and did not surcumb to either the popcorn or the nachos... and I LOVE nachos.. Instead I got a large diet pepsi (gonna be peeing all day now!) and some 3 syn chocolate as well!

Dinner : Veggie stir fry (peppers, onion and carrots) with noodles in a soy sauce.. was nice but I doubt it'll keep me filled!

Snack : Banana and 3 syn chocolate

Syns for today : 12.5 syns

Syns for week : 23.5/105

Last edited:
Hey how's everyone today? Because of my awesomeness yesterday, I have a notion about what I'm gonna be eating today! yay!

Breakfast : Banana on Hex B toast (yummy!)

Lunch : Leftover veggie sausage pasta bake (2 syns) with Hex A cheese on top

Snacks: Tea with Alpen light (4 syns) and 3 syn chocolate!

Dinner : Mexican chilli with rice

Snacks : Banana and 3 syn chocolate (concluding that I was a glutton today!)

Syns for today : 12

Syns for week : 35.5/105 syns

So good news today, I'm going home during the week!!!!! Me and my OH are surprising our parents, should be so much fun! Although, I wish I had of lost more weight before returning home, I know I can stick to SW... Gonna plan to stock up on all my favourite foods to take back to Bahrain with me!

Last edited:
My you are very welcome to tag along here in my diary until you feel more comfortable!

I am having a bad day kinda.. I dunno whats up with me..

Breakfast : Hex B toast with banana and jam (2 syns)

Lunch : Leftover chilli from dinner yesterday and a packet of mini cheddars (6.5 syns)
Peach and activia 0% peach yoghurt, with NAS squash

Snack : Grapes and strawberry and squash

Dinner : Fakeaway chicken curry (Mega lush!!) and SW chips. I added in blitzed tomatoes and puree instead of tinned tomatoes for extra superfree and blitzed some cauliflower as well! Got loads left for tomorrow nights dinner! Plus a can of diet 7 up!

Snack : 6 syns chocolate

Syns for today : 14.5 syns

Syns for week : 50/105 syns

Last edited:
Back