Daily chat and general fun food time

Oh definitely! I'm going home to Ireland so SW will definitely be easier to do there! Looking forward to greek style muller lights, low syn jelly and options hot chocolate!!

I've a connection flight to get in abu dhabi as well! First 1.5 hour flight and then 7.5 hour flight!

I already know me and OH are heading to starbucks, so I've saved my HEX A and on the first plane ride they give you water and a sandwich so I saved my Hex B as they are just little rolls!

Second plane ride is longer and they give you a set meal so I'm going to go for the veggie option if I can.. Usuallly less syns! But the flight is at night so less food.. Yays!!

I hope your case has lots of room in it, you'll be sneaking back loads of goodies. I love the powder sugar free jellies. You could take loads of those home in your case as they hardly take any room :)
You are so good planning out your airline meals and syns etc... I am rubbish as soon as I go anywhere it all seems to go out of the window. But good for you, you are so motivated and have a great reason to be, so well done.xx

Littlemiss I wish I had of remembered! It was all a big blur, with visiting people etc that I didn't get any time! Anyways, sneaky look on the scales today says I've a little bit of work to do in order to meet my target for this month!

Breakfast : Dorset cereal, banana, strawberry and milk ( both hexs)

3.5 sy
n chocolate

Lu
nch : Leftover SW spag bol with pasta

Dinner : Omlette with onion and mushrooms and baked beans on side with one triangle of Laughing cow cheese light (1 syn)

Thinking of having a wee bit of tea with my leftover hex A and a 3.5 syn bar chocolate and 3.5 syn hobnob !

Syns today : 11.5 syns

Last edited:
Littlemiss I wish I had of remembered! It was all a big blur, with visiting people etc that I didn't get any time! Anyways, sneaky look on the scales today says I've a little bit of work to do in order to meet my target for this month!

Breakfast : Dorset cereal, banana, strawberry and milk ( both hexs)

3.5 sy
n chocolate

Syns today : 3.5

Ah hun, never mind, you have got straight back on it so that's really good. What was your target for the end of the month? I'm only 5lbs away from my February mini target but I know next week is going to be hard as it is half term and we have atleast 3 naughty meals planned :( x

Hey guys!!

Gosh, another day, another workout!!! Plan to go get some brekkie now, I never eat before working out for fear of puking everywhere!! I also need to go to the shops and get some food. My fridge is looking a little bare!! Need to get some superfree in there! :D

Brunch : Dorset museli (hex B) with strawberries and milk (Hex A), tea and 3 hobnobs (10.5 syns!!!!)

Snack : Pear and banana

Dinner : Chicken stir fry with noodles in a soy sauce with garlic salt... Yummy..

Syns for today : 10.5 syns

Last edited:
Its a really fast workout that uses all your body so variations on lunges, squats, plank, pushups etc... I find it really really good and it tones up my muscles and pulls me right in!

Unfortunately the trainer is finished with the classes next week so I am going to have to find another gym close to me to work out in! You ladies have any recommendations on workouts?? I love things like dancing etc where you can't really feel like you are working out! I was thinking of trying Zumba but I want a really toned look so could you wear ankle/wrist weights as well??

Oh the hobnobs were tasty but I know I'm not going to be eating much between my meals except fruit at this stage! :D

Thinking about plopping my meal plan until WI here :

Today : very chicken stir fry with veggies for dinner

Tomorrow : Dorset cereal for brekkie, pasta with tomato and veggie sauce, chilli for dinner with carrot chips.

Wednesday : Wholemeal bun with LMC veggie sausages, tomatoes and mushrooms and some baked beans, jacket potato with tuna and veggies and omlette for dinner.

Thursday morning is WI!

Sounds like the boot camp I did when I first started losing weight. It's sooooo good for you :)

Are you better off going to a class or will you work out at home? I end up just watching with a cuppa if I try to do a DVD or something!

I go to a Zumba toning class which has weights - might be worth looking to see if there's something nearby like that? It's really good, more of a weights class than a dance one but still seems fun :)

Definitely better if I go to a class, its the motivation to get up and out of the house.

So atm, I tutor out here where I live. And I've noticed on my days off I'm beginning to become a slight recluse! Spending the days surfing the web/watching tv.. I don't have a massive group of pals here but I was wondering does anyone have any tips for helping with depression?

Yeah, I'm hoping that by going to a nearby gym that I'll meet some people. I think I just need to set some goals for myself this year and stick to them..

Breakfast : Dorset museli (hex B) with banana and milk (hex A) and a pear

Snacks through day : 6 syns chocolate, diet coke, banana and pear. 2 syn chocolate at tutoring

Dinner : SW chilli with extra lean beef and kidney beans and carrot and potato chips

Snack : Tea and Marie biscuits 5 syns, banana

Syns today : 13

Last edited:
Back