Daily chat and general fun food time

Hey all! Thought I'd try a new Hex B today in the form of cereal!

Breakfast : Dorset super fibre museli with peaches, strawberry and natural yoghurt (Hex B)

Snack : 3.5 syn chocolate, activia yoghurt and grapes

Lunch : tuna pasta with peppers, spinach, tomato and sweetcorn

Snack : 30g Cheddar (Hex A) and strawberries, diet 7up, 7 syns chocolate and pear

Dinner : Leftover fakeaway mushy peas curry with rice!

Snack : Grapes, banana and activia yoghurt and 3.5 syns of chocolate.

Syns for today : 14

Syns for week : 64/105 syns

Had one of them days where I had a bad day and nothing would fill me up!

Last edited:
Yeah, yesterday I was constantly hungry. I dunno if it had to do with my emotional state, I was a bit upset yesterday! Anyhoo, today is definitely a new day and I am buying F1 tickets today so that should cheer me up!

Breakfast : Dorset super fibre museli with banana, strawberry and activia yoghurt (Hex B)

Lunch : SW friendly chilli and potato wedges with a diet coke. 4 syns of jaffa cakes (delish!)

Snack : 3.5 syns chocolate, tea ( 1/4 Hex A) and pear, chai tea and almond wafer 1 syn

Dinner : Leftover tuna pasta from yesterday, using up what I had in the fridge! :)

Planning on having hob nobs (7 syns) and strawberries with tea later as a little snack!

Syns for today : 15.5 syns

Syns for week : 79.5 /105 syns

Last edited:
Just pounded it out at HIIT class! It was a good workout.. Plus my trainer thought I looked like I had lost a lotta weight so that is always a bonus!

Breakfast : Dorset super fibre museli with strawberries, peach and some fat free natural yoghurt

Snack : 3 syn chocolate bar and tea (1/4 hex A)

Lunch : Baked potato with tuna, hex A cheese 20g and sweetcorn and tomatoes. I know I need more SF but thats all I got in my cupboards! LOL!

Tea and an alpen light and a hobnob! Perfect afternoon snack! :) 7 syns

Dinner : Heading out to a place called noodle house, had a look at the menu online and I'm going to get the beef in pepper sauce/black bean sauce with some streamed veggies and little bit rice! Looking forward to it! 10 syn

Syns today : 20

Syns this week : 99.5/105

Last edited:
Ah thanks! Well I am 3 hours ahead of the UK where I am so I go to early morning classes as well in order to get the most out of the day!

Yeah, it's lovely to hear the compliments. I bought size 12 gym gear and it fits me as well, I know it stretches but still :D
Time to get my bum into action, I've 19 months until I get married and my aim is to look hot for my OH.. I want his jaw to hit the floor when he sees me! So that is definitely my motivation!

Hey all! My OH us back, I'm super happy! Plus I lost another lb this week.. Yay! My BMI is now nearly 29.. So I am no longer obese but just overweight!

So he has demanded curry for dinner so we shall be having a SW version

Breakfast : 2 x Alpen lights and cup tea (Hexs!)

Lunch : Spicy rice with beef and veggies with NAS squash

Snack : Tuc biscuits (4 syns) and some grapes

Dinner: SW chicken curry and aloo gobi with rice... All from scratch and syn free!

Snack at cinema : Grapes, tuc biscuits (3 syns) and 7 syns of chocolate and a diet coke! :D

Syns today : 14

Syns for week : 14/105 syns

Last edited:
Hey all! Planning on having a lazy day around the house and getting my laundry done!

Breakfast : Dorset museli, banana, strawberries and Activia yoghurt

Lunch : Leftover aloo gobi and bbq chicken (1 syn) with slice pineapple, coke zero and 5.5 syn chocolate! :D

Snack : Sliced pineapple, banana and tea (1/8 hex A)

Dinner : Homemade pizza on pre made base (10 syns) with superfree and SW potato and carrot chips.

Syns today : 16.5 syn

Syns this week : 30.5/105 syns

Homemade pizza was well nice! Had one and a half as my OH didn't want the second half of his!

Last edited:
Hey all! Having a lazy day at home today and hopefully getting packing done for going home!

Breakfast : Dorset museli, banana, strawberries and Activia yoghurt

Snack :Tea and 2 hobnobs (7 syns) and slice pineapple

Lunch :Savoury rice with added mushrooms, tomatoes and sweetcorn

Dinner : SW spag bol with brown pasta! :)

snack : tea, alpen light and 3.5 chocolate, carrot sticks and triangle of laughing cow

syns today : 14

Syns for week 44.5/105 syns

Last edited:
I'm going home today!!! :D Only 12 more hours to lift off! Need to keep a very close eye on my food today as the airport brings an oppertunity to binge out on chocolate without any consequences!

Breakfast: Big SW fry up : 2 Veggie sausages (4 syns), 2 fried eggs, tomato, mushroom and baked beans

Snack : NAS squash and a banana

Lunch : savoury rice - chicken! Usually don't have these but I'm trying to clear out my cupboards before I go away tonight!

Snack : Tea and 3 hobnobs (10.5)

Dinner : Sweet and sour chicken with rice (2 syns)

Syns for today : 16.5 syns

Syns for week : 61/105 syns

Last edited:
Back