Daily chat and general fun food time

Well done on been good...enjoy your curry :)

Had my curry and it was nice but I wouldn't say it was the nicest Thai curry I've eaten but good enough to satisfy my belly!!

OH has gotten all tears on the way back, chatting about how he can't wait to have babies - I'm a lucky lady.. :)

Still have both my hexs so I think I will just have a tea and Alpen bar before bed later!

Morning all!!! Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Me? I got a lovely card and I'm getting a Sw breakfast in bed! No chocolates this year but it was as per my request, I do love my OH..

Breakfast : scrambled eggs, tomatoes and 2 syn Linda mc c sausages

Lunch: veggie burger (6 syns) with hexs, tomato and lettuce

snack : snack 6 syns and Pepsi free

Dinner : think I'm going to make a romantic pasta dish with some garlic bread on side for OH as I've had my syns for the day - spagetti bol for us! No syns! Whoop!!

Last edited:
Aaawwwww that sounds lovely my hubby wud never bring me breakfast in bed his a but ocd and the thought of crumbs wud make him freak haha!! Xx

Hi all! Wi today and I lost 1lb.. Ordinarily I'd be happy but as I passed on some amount of stuff, I was hoping for a better loss. I suppose that's the way it goes. Now I have 8.5lbs to lose in 7 weeks. More than doable I think..

Breakfast : hex b all bran with hex A milk with apricot and strawberry

Lunch : leftover bolognase and more fruit salad - so full up!!!

Snack : grapes and 5 syns kit Kat with tea (leftover hex a), 3.5 syns chocolate sticks (Eh yummy!), 4 syn lollypop

Dinner : HM chips, veggies, roast chicken

Last edited:
Weldone luv i no it can b dishearting when you have not had something in the week but 1lb is still a loss and its very good! Yeh i think u will b able 2 lose 8.5lb is there a reason why ur wanting to lose that?
Xzx

Yeah, it's my hen party and I want to be well into the 11s by then. I'm freaking out in my head about being a fat bride! I'm in a weird headspace at the moment.

Some of my friends know I'm trying to be good and one of them pointed out that I ate a cornflake bun at the weekend at the party! If only she knew it was because I could have one and the buffet was lucky that I stopped at that! I know she was tryin to be helpful though..

Hhhmmm helpful but in a kinda judgemental way? I know how ur feelin wen i did weight watchers it was for my weddin and 2 of my bridesmaids were much smaller than me!! Hen do tho thats excitin where u goin xxx

Hhhmmm helpful but in a kinda judgemental way? I know how ur feelin wen i did weight watchers it was for my weddin and 2 of my bridesmaids were much smaller than me!! Hen do tho thats excitin where u goin xxx

Cheers Sammie. Tbh it did help, I didn't eat any of the other treats!! Lol :D
Two of my bridesmaids are quite small as well.. It's a bit of motivation for me

Well done on your 1lb loss! :)

Hiya bubbly. Go girl! Fab result this week. Hows ur foot?
You are deff in the right zone dont let it slide you will be a fab bride. X

Nope Rosie, I live abroad in the Middle East but Ireland is home! My diary and doing SW online keep me on track..
It can be super hard cos we don't have Muller lights and some other produce which means I have to use my imagination!

Oooooh and our hen parties are on the same weekend! :D can't wait to get home and see the girls!

Back