Daily chat and general fun food time

Hi bubbly.
Im so happy to hear the hen do was a huge success. Its great to see you looking and sounding so good. Proud of you miss. (Soon to be Mrs) Its crazy how quick this year is flying by. You are going to be a gorgeous bride and all this hard work your putting in is really paying off. Well done.
Ive been AWOL due to a little bit of depression sinking in but I'm coming through and hope to be back to my old self as soon as I can. I am about and watching though beaming from ear to ear at all your successes. Take care. xxx

Ah bubbles! Xxxxx thank you very much! It's 4 months now till the big day and tbh, I'm not really nervous, I'm excited. Can't wait to be Mrs B... My Weight has been slow coming off but I feel a lot better than I have in a very long time about myself and I suppose there isn't a number you can put on that!

Thanks Saz, one step closer to target though! Eeek

So today's plan - need to get my eyebrows threaded and heading to Gaelic later for some body magic

Breakfast : kiwi, strawberry and yoghurt, NAS squash

Snack : pear and 1/2 hex b alpen light

Lunch : not sure yet as heading out! Turns out we went to a cafe and all they had was white bread sandwiches and cake!!!

I left it and had 2 hard boiled eggs, Apple, 1/2 hex b alpen and 5 syns kit kat

Dinner : stuffed peppers and rosties - another edit - no idea what I'm having for dinner as OH wants to go out! Ah! 5 syns for a twix top though!

Moroccan chicken salad and 2 diet cokes

Last edited:
Good morning! Gym session done and a half productive morning done at work!

Breakfast : bran flakes (hex b), milk (hex a) and strawberries

Snack : pear and 5 syns chocolate

Lunch : eating out - chicken salad with rice and mushroom base.

Dinner : steak, baked potato and veggies

Really need to do my meal prep better as I've noticed I don't take lunch in most days meaning I've got to convenience food it

Last edited:
Im the same - need to be a bit more organised thats for sure! Food sounds good today :) I try and have sushi for lunch if I'm picking something up from the shops. I find that its just enough to get me through and relatively low syns

Im the same - need to be a bit more organised thats for sure! Food sounds good today :) I try and have sushi for lunch if I'm picking something up from the shops. I find that its just enough to get me through and relatively low syns

I wish I had that luxury! Convenience food isn't great here and the majority of it is junk food. Anyways, I've picked the best I could so I'm not going to beat myself up!

I actually got something really nice for myself today - a Chanel purse!

I wish I had that luxury! Convenience food isn't great here and the majority of it is junk food. Anyways, I've picked the best I could so I'm not going to beat myself up! I actually got something really nice for myself today - a Chanel purse!

I just get the small ones from tesco/sainsbobs otherwise it's sandwiches or pasta which is just too high in syns. I try to keep a mugshot at work and some fruit.

Ooh very nice, I love Chanel stuff. Especially Chanel no 5 perfum!

Happy weekend! Been to the gym, feeling really good today in a size 12 dress!

Breakfast : Blt - hex b and 1 syn ketchup

Lunch : diet coke, baked potato and beans with hex a cheese and side salad - scratch that!!! Chicken and strawberry salad as they didn't have any jacket potatoes left.. Was okay not great though!

Snack : mocha (hex a) 4 Syns and 5 syns chocolate

Dinner : exhausted after all the shopping today, not really hungry!

Last edited:
Trying to buy envelopes for my wedding - turns out it's much cheaper online so trying to get these ordered today

Breakfast : hex b bran flakes, berries and hex a milk

Snack : watermelon, 3.5 syns chocolate and tea

Lunch: rice with mushroom, pepper and scallions - garlic stock pot - lush

Had 6 syns chocolate - my bbf bought me a bar of Italian chocolate back from her travels - gorgeous but so high in syns!

Dinner : pork chops, baked potato and veggies

5 syns of chocolate - lol!

Will be heading to the gym at some stage today as well

Last edited:
Size 12 :) wooohoo!

Hope you have a lovely weekend chick - I find buying thing online is always the cheaper option. We bought loads of goodies for matts mums party tonight online as sometimes 50% off store prices!

Xx

Size 12 :) wooohoo!

Hope you have a lovely weekend chick - I find buying thing online is always the cheaper option. We bought loads of goodies for matts mums party tonight online as sometimes 50% off store prices!

Xx

Yeah Saz, I've set up an Aramex account so I can shop in UK stores, dead handy!

I was getting a dress for a wedding though and OH was getting a new suit so wanted it to be fitted right!

Here's the dress I got! Excuse the bemused expression! ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1431181587.767197.jpg

WI today and I'm officially 11st7lbs! I am delighted!!!!! I can't believe I've even got this far with my Weight loss, and I've still got 16 weeks till the wedding. Hoping to get the next half stone off easy enough and I may readjust my target depending on how I feel. Pretty body confident atm which is good and my OH has noticed as well!!

Breakfast : bran flakes (hex b), hex a milk, berries and banana

Snack : 6.5 Syn aero bubbles bar, orange

Lunch: chicken noodle stir fry

Snack: 1.5 syns beef jerky, kiwi

Dinner : attempted Smash base pizza - never again, it was horrible!!! The top bit was lovely and the base was horrible!! 5 syns for light mozzarella

3.5 syns chocolate and squash

Last edited:
Well done bubbly and so you should be feeling body confident ur looking great! Its lovely to hear you so in the zone. Keep going mate. Xxx

Morning! Gym session done and I'm in work - exhausted already, dunno where I will get the energy until 5pm!

Breakfast : banana, hex b bran flakes, berries, hex a milk

Snack : NAS squash, syn free yoghurt, pear and flake (4.5 syns)

Lunch : baked potato with tuna, baked beans, sweetcorn and peppers

Snack : 6 syns of chocolate

Dinner : big plate of Spag bol.... Probably need to work on my portion control!

Last edited:
For tomorrow!

Breakfast : hex b bran flakes, hex a milk and berries

Snack : chocolate bar (6 syns) pear, syn free yoghurt, apple

Lunch : butternut squash soup (HM) and 6 syn wholemeal roll with ham, lettuce and tomato - Eh yummy!

Dinner : some home made chips and dollop extra light mayo 2 syns

1 syn caramel

Skipped Gaelic tonight - whoops! OH had a pretty stressful day and he just wanted to relax.

Glad I stayed within syns today - I've been feeling a bit meh! Going to attempt and do 2 EESP weeks come after next WI so I can see if I can speed up the Losses before I go to Spain on the 3rd!

Last edited:
food for today :

Hex b brown bread toast, scrambled eggs and baby tomatoes

Lunch : butternut squash soup

Plum, orange, rice cakes 3 syns and hex a laughing cow cheese triangle, twix (5 syns). NAS squash

Edit : had a small slice of cake to say goodbye to one of my really good friends in work - it was fruit cake with vanilla sponge so I'd say around 10 syns? Do feel a bit guilty though

Dinner : steak, baked potato and veggies

Last edited:
Back