Daily chat and general fun food time

So I had two Mojitos last night and ive no idea why but I ate a whole big bag of Crisps to myself. Tbh, I was like really embarrassed about it and feel a little down.

i don't want to self sabotage myself which is what I seem to be doing. I think alcohol might be a trigger for me with my weight, I just don't give a fudge and stuff my face!

There is is a big festival kinda thing I'm going to today and I can only hope that I'll be half decent as I WI on Sunday! I've often thought about changing my WInday but

Hey bubbly it happens to us all please dont sit there feeling down. You have an enjoyable weekend coming up thats what you should do enjoy it. Life is full of triggers and the point is we need to learn to stop when its finished. So enjoy the weekend and draw the line for Monday. Maybe when you have something coming up WI before the event then again on your normal day afterwards.
Im a fine one to talk but i do think that people like me need to accept enjoyment in life as its not as often as we'd like.
Look how far youve come the size youve achieved and the beautiful bride you will soon be. We are very proud of you. X

Hi bubbles! Thanks love! Probably needed to hear that today as I sit here really hungover! Going to go to the gym later on though, gotta get rehydrated first!

I had a fabulous time yesterday, everyone commented on my weight loss and how good I look so it's spurred me on a little bit!

Line drawn today and normal service shall resume tomorrow morning! Lol!

So sorry I've not been on much, just been catching up. Hope you are feeling a bit better now.

We all have those days, and look at the size of you - you have already done so well so what's a little blip!

Hope you have a lovely weekend xx

Cheers! I had an amazing weekend but it's definitely time to get back on the wagon, will WI later, didn't this morning as I'm very bloated. Trying a few EESP days now so bare with me until I get the hang of them!

Breakfast : hex b bran flakes, milk, strawberries and raspberries

Snack : beef jerky 2 syns

Lunch : chicken salad - 1syn for one or two raisins

Tomatoes and apple, 2nd hex b alpen light

Dinner : spinach, mushroom and tomato omelet

3 syn Ferraro Roche

Last edited:
Tomorrow : edit : today rather lol

Breakfast : berries, hex b bran flakes and milk (hex a)

2 syns beef jerky

Lunch : egg sandwich with 2 syn extra light laughing cow, lettuce, tomato and scallions

Apple, hard boiled egg and some tea with my leftover hex a, 3 syn Ferraro Roche

Dinner : Salmon with some cauliflower rice I think! Adding in some spinach, courgette and mushrooms and peas for some P balance!

Aero bubble bar - 7 syns

Last edited:
I will say this EESP is hard work! Feel like I'm constantly prepping! Heading to Madrid on the 3rd of June - going to try and do as many EESP days as possible until then!

I know what you mean - though it will be worth it for your holiday. Would love to go to Madrid :)

My first time going to Madrid! I'm looking forward to it!

Breakfast : hex b bran flakes, hex a milk and berries

Snack :hex b alpen lights, orange, camomile tea

7 syn aero

dinner : chicken pizza with 1 syn laughing cow cheese, spinach, tomatoes and pepper, carrot chips and baked beans! Really filling!

Snack : 7 syns packet crisps

Last edited:
I'm so hungry at work, can't wait to go home in an hour and get a snack! My phone has decided to die as well on me meaning I need to go to the repair shop to see what can be done! :(

Good job it's an iphone and synced to the cloud so I should have all my photos and stuff.. If not I'll be upset! OH is like, oh sure just buy a new one but I'm gonna try to get it fixed, I've way too many bills this month!

Hi all! Thank goodness its the weekend! Made a mad long wedding list last night! Gonna try and be as EESP as I can over the weekend, I want a decent lose on Sunday! Making tonight an EE night I think!

Breakfast : hex b toast, 1/2 hex a laughing cow, tomatoes and baked beans

Snack : Apple, 3.5 syns choco stick and 3.5 syns hex b alpen

Lunch : chicken salad

Dinner : No idea yet but might use my syns and have a chinese

Last edited:
Hi all! Thank goodness its the weekend! Made a mad long wedding list last night! Gonna try and be as EESP as I can over the weekend, I want a decent lose on Sunday!

Breakfast : hex b toast, 1/2 hex a laughing cow, tomatoes and baked beans

Snack : Apple, 3.5 syns choco stick and 1/2 hex b alpen

Lunch : gonna aim for a chicken salad

Dinner : No idea yet but might use my syns and have a chinese

Wish it was the weekend - today and tomorrow for me still! Busy day at work today and tomorrow then a lovely long weekend to chill. I had a chinese on Sunday last week (all within my syns) but it really wasn't as yummy as I remembered.... get a better food high from SW chips & steak (or eggs)

Back