Daily chat...

Jo - ooh which bra is that?

Or take some chicken and a boiled egg along for nibble on a park bench? (don't eat the bench though... just nibble it!)

i wondered what you meant. just thought skimmed milk :D

lmao Jo.
How many carbs and cals in a bench :)
just grab a chicken leg/thigh yummy x

1/2 a can of tuna :), I love it, can't stand meat on the bone or red meat most of the time.... find that park benches get stuck in my teeth... can't spend the next few hours with a toothpick :)

hello girls im back ,and hi sarah hope ur getting ur head around the diet ,anyway i was having such a crap day i rang the hospice where my son passed and got an appointment to have a chat i feel so much better now !!

Ah these hospices are fantastic. I remember when my brother was in at the end and they were great for all of us - there to talk or anything.
Was he in there for a long while?

he passed away in the hopsice and was in from 23rd december until 3rd jan ,they do a stirling job ,we had xmas dinner there and it was ace

vicks i dont like asking personal questions ,how old was ur brother !!

I dont mind you asking - he was 26/27 you know its terrible i cant remember exactly which year it was. I know the date and time though! He was diagnosed in the xmas and died in the april :(

I'm really sorry to hear about your losses :S puts it all in perspective though eh... life really is too short - it's good to make an effort to long term health/fitness goals but also to ENJOY life while we can especially for those who are gone but definitely not forgotten xxx

p.s. BIG HUGS :)

Last edited:
great post Sarah. Yes i think we should enjoy every day , but....when I say that I think - oh bugger it ill go and get ice cream on the way home...BUT ill be happier and enjoying every day MORE when i can fit in those smaller trousers!

it's nice to hear positive comments ,4 months must of been awful for u all i thought 11 months was short (((big hugs vicks))) !!

i need to get my arse into gear got dinner to make clothes to iron then out the door at 6.15

enjoy ur evening ladies will prob catch u all tommorrow WI mmmmmm

bye xxxx

Lovely reading your chat... got busy again...

Vicks - I think this is my magic bra... I just couldn't get on with underwires, push up and whatevers... when there's nothing to push, over it doesn't go... these are great though...

2 Pack - Padded Non-Wired T-Shirt Bras - Marks & Spencer=

My Mum was in a hospice too, but the difference was that she was in an out regularly for "draining" ascites fluid... Lovely place... we are very lucky to have such places...

seriously though I wish I could live each day as if it was my last.. if only life allowed that - washing up and doing the laundry every day isn't exactly living out on a ledge :)

I fancy having a go at Paragliding when I've dropped some podge.... they do it in North Yorks and Derbyshire... so watch this space..... :)

Yes I like that quote too... or even the "little pickers wear bigger knickers"!!

Back