Daily chat...

i was just wondering which one i was supposed to use thanks sweet

wicked!! - I love it! :) great colours - very tahiti or hawaii :).....ooh summery days n nights...which brings me back quite nicely to.....

<drum roll>

white linen trousers :D

lol ,i think white linen trousers are perfect !! just perfect

look at the time i need to have a shower lol im a lazy so so today !!

I'm only just getting my arse into gear :) this forum is addictive - not to mention I'm absolutely diet fixated at the moment...OCD...

im all showered with a red dress on lol .......OCD too

hey all im off now until sunday OH away for the day peace lol

have a great weekend and be good !!

bye !!!!!

Good morning ladies, and I hope everyone had a good weekend...

Any (Dukan) confessions?

I stuck to the plan BUT as usual ate mountains of food on Sunday to keep to the straight and narrow. I have a "Sunday problem"... in that, to me, Sundays mean EAT... and so I fight demons all day!

Saturday afternoon, I surprised myself - just before the Argentina/Germany kick off, a neighbour knocked on the door and invited us to come and help ourselves from her cherry trees... how to refuse?! So I picked a bucket of cherries, washed and bottled some in sterilised jars, froze some, packaged some up to give away here... and watched the other half eat a TONNE... all without even eating ONE! Saturdays are good days!!!

Hope you're all ok...

morning jo ,ohh u have been missed lol ,well i was on my first pv days at the weekend i think i did good and i got my walks in to and my liquids but with it being the TOTM i did feel a bit rubbish and amazingly i didnt even sniff at any chocolate at all i usually go through tons of the stuff,oh but a millions thanks goes out to ur egg custard recipe which i made yesterday with my son jordan (he was so bored coz he is grounded) and they saved the day and how delicious where 100% so thank you my lovley

oooh I am glad that your son liked the egg custards... did you too? I love them and they're still my favourite dessert!

Confessions? Yes had a glass of champagne on sat, I'd already paid for it(a theatre trip add on, programme glass of champagne and icecream for £10, I skipped the icecream). But I walked loads and loads.

Maintainer, know what you mean about sundays, I was lucky this week - I slept past lunchtime! So was on catchup on the eating front. Well done not eating any cherries.

Glad the egg custards worked out jet.

Back