Daily chat...

Yes ladies i would love a baby girl. Would love a boy just as much but i dont have a girl! Jet your not much different to me when i started atkins. Im 5.3" and my start weight was 160. You can do it hun.

i tried atkins about 2002 when i got married lost about a stone ,then when i had been married for about a year decided to lose some weight again and he left me :8855: men !!

jet x

Probably knew you'd leave him with you skinny gorgeous body. Find a better MAN somewhere else!

mmmmmmmmmm true !! it took me 9 months on ww !!

jet xx

It's funny that you (Cheryl and Jet) have starting weights near my end weight! OK I'm optimistic in my statistics, but realistically know that I'm about at the end of this journey cos I'm already below my "Dukan true weight" and I don't really lose much below this...

good morning all !!

hope we are all ok today !!

jet xx

Hello Jet - I wrote you a long post in response to one of yours, and then noticed where I was! In the "Today's menu" post... cos that's where you'd posted what you'd posted! So off you go!!

right im in daily chat !!

going to get changed got an appointment with the doc !!

cya all later !!

jet xx

Hope your doc approves of the diet! Good luck!

VickYYYYY??? at home with the dog?
Cheryl???
Sona???

Hello :D internet been down at work!!!! OMG trauma lol

Dogs better thankyou ;) im craving naughty naughty food :( oh no!!!! Bit annoyed i put lb on overnight :( i had oatbran for dinner and im going to try and just have it on morning now/lunchtime.

Is it 2yet? i just want to go home lol!!!

p.s. love your piccies jet :)

ello vicks, im back lol

it was my phyicatrist trying to sort my head out !!

hope dogs are ok !!

thanks about the pic's and a fat me yuk lol .

jet xx

I had cravings last night too... the other half makes up a batch of baked egg custards each Thursday (six little ramekins, three days each - Thurs, Fri and Sat usually). I suggested we pass on Thursday's, saving it for Monday PP when we eat less than a Thursday PV when we have salad.

All evening I thought about that egg custard in the fridge. I can't tell you how many times I looked at the clock, wondering... should I...

I have bran Friday evenings... but otherwise always mornings, it's true... it won't be "real weight gain", but water/transit/cycle issues... but I hear you... it's horrid seeing lower figures on Thursdays than Fridays (even though I expected it given the veggies yesterday!)

Hey Jet was it a good session? Your boobaloobs are massive - gimme some :D

at least you were craving something Dukan Jo!!!

im still in attack mode and enjoying it !!

so im undisided wether to do my free step before are after my dinner !! mmmmmmmmmm

jet xx

i hate my boobaloobs lol have them all !!

when i lose all my weight the wil only go down by 2 cup sizes and i still end up with a handful !!

jet xx

My boobs are the first thing to go, I am now back in my 34AA :( Fat arse not tits thats me :D

do free step before dinner !
how long are you doing attack for? Im thinking of doing 5/5 on the diet. or maybe 5/2 lol

I do PP4/3PL with a twist!

Lucky jet for not losing her boobs... when I was 22 stone, I took a humungous bra size but it was merely to house the flab of course. Now I wear 34A (and because of excess skin around there too, I have to be careful with the cut... M&S do one which fits me so I bought several all the same... which of course I grew out of when I gained weight!)

I just met a Dukaner for a coffee - she's from the French site I use, lives in Nantes, and is up for the weekend; we've met a couple of times before for a drink but it's always strange to meet in the flesh!!

oh thats nice :) do you discuss everything or just the diet?
wow we are even roughly the same size bra - we are twinnies :D

im back again ,just had a vist from a friend ....

where r we im a bit lost dosent take much lol

at my top weight my boobs where 38g my boobs when i lost all my weight where 32e/f lol and now im a 34g blinking hell !!

hope u enjoyed ur dukan freindly coffee !!

im doing attack for 5 days !!

i got a bit confused with the PP4/3PL

sorry lol

jet xx

Lol

i think we have just taken on our own version of 1pp/1pv days to suit :) ill do the same this week but might have a change around next if i dont lose much :D

Back