Daily chat...

pmsl Kay. It sounds like we have similar households. One of mine is a tea thief! x

Hi hun. Welcome. I'm still finding my way around too as I only joined 2 weeks ago. You'll see my diary.

If you go to Dukan Diaries you can set up a diary for yourself and we'll all read it and can then start chatting. You'll love the girls on this forum. They've all got a wicked sense of humour, which definitely helps on a diet! xxx

Mumof3monkeys - I forgot there is a 'Welcome to Dukan' thread where you can introduce yourself if you're not ready for a Diary just yet. Say Hi on there. Most people tend to chat in the day in their lunch breaks etc. Some use it as an excuse not to work at all ha ha ha x

morning all chatter's ,welcome mum of three (do we have a shorter name )

you will enjoy ur self on this site we are all nutter's arent we girls !!!!!!!

speak later ,i have work until 12 and dont have acess to the internet like most of the ladies on ere !!!!!!!!

have a good day !!!!!!

Have a good day at work Jet. x

Morning everyone! wow its windy out there today. I went for my 30 min walk after dropping the kids off to the bus and I was battling against the wind, I had sore ears by the time I turned back. very painful. Its Friday yayy! anybody got any plans for the weekend. I dont lol.

Morning all thought I would join in seeing as I am new to this :p

Well I live in Newport home of the Ryder Cup and I must say what a way to start, think everyone is going to get a little wet today.

Traffic was pretty good this morning I was expecting it to be a car park on the motorway but I made it through to Bristol as normal.

Ellis my son (6) has the day off because of the Ryder cup lucky thing!!

Well it is my 4th day of the diet and I am feeling a little yucky today not sure if it is related, or I have picked up a bug that is going about, I shall see how I go.

I intend to move to PP and PV as of tomorrow, I am looking forward to some variety.

Does anyone make soups for their PV day, if so any ideas???

Okay best get on with a mountain of work I have.

Speak later

rach x

morning all just got back from the school run and tesco ....spent more than i should lol was tempted to get the 1/2 price selection boxes but decided that like every year if i did that , it would cost me more with replacing them in the run up after id sneaked out loads , so i will buy all that stuff xmas eve .....
bought some torches for the kids so thats a start !!!!
its tipping down here and misty so not going out should have a delivery coming from Very but its hit and miss new boots and stocking fillers its october so i can think about xmas properly now lol

hi Rach feeling yucky do you mean headache and tired if so thats normal around day 4 it will clear and then you should get some energy as you go into ketosis .....
welcome on board .Newport eh i can only get welsh bbc over in northdevon so have watched all the Ryder cup build up lol
A for soups there are some recipies about for pv day soups you may hae to google i tried a chicken one on a pp day but the stock cube made it too salty

All I know about the Ryder cup is that the Daily Mail caught Tiger Woods eyeing up Katherine Jenkins' rear end! RYDER CUP 2010: Tiger Woods caught ogling Katherine Jenkins | Mail Online)

I love going to the Isle of Wight - lovely quaint place, but not sure I could live there...

Sarah - my new scales are these:
Body Signal - Bathroom Scales - Tefal.Com -
Again, I had the "muscle -" light flashing this morning (the "you're on the wrong diet, eat more starch" one!). 1lb off. So that makes me errr 166 pounds, or 11 stone 12lbs.

oooh it sounds as if Rach has the ketosis fairy on her shoulder! drink plenty of water, and you'll be fine!

I make a lot of soup in the winter - my country place is in a VERY cold part of France... I used to follow recipes but now tend to ad lib mostly... there are some recipes in the book (miracle soup: p205-206; pumpkin 206-207; courgette soup 207)... but, so long as you don't add any fat, you can't go far wrong...

But remember, even in PV, you need your protein... so I tend to start with a chicken carcass too!

Nearly lunchtime and not around today, so if I don't get around all diaries, have a GOOD WEEKEND!

ooh I like the idea of coconut essence... not seen that...don't know if we're allowed it - presumably so :) as he allows orange essence

afaik - dairy (including milk powder) is ok but no more than a combined total dairy of 1L per day xx

Back