Daily chat...

Morning Sarah - and what a horrible day it is too. Think I am heading for a -1lb tomorrow, which I am pleased with considering my mid week blip - but I think I have got that urge out of my system now!

Who was it that was saying she was going to cut down on yoghurt? - I think I am going to as well because I feel as though I am knocking back quite a lot of it, so I am going to try this coming week and see if it makes a difference, because I would like to be losing 3 lbs when I have a good week and I never do.

Hi guys, Hope your all well today :) Been raining here all day too, COME on summer I say, then I will winge as it gets too hot (Some days in Summer up to 43 degrees!!) We have daylight savings here now so its just gone 8pm and JUST getting dark, Dont think I can fool the kidlets into going to bed when its light outside!
Have a great day guys, Hope it warms up for you all xxxxxxxx

Morning Sarah - and what a horrible day it is too. Think I am heading for a -1lb tomorrow, which I am pleased with considering my mid week blip - but I think I have got that urge out of my system now!

Who was it that was saying she was going to cut down on yoghurt? - I think I am going to as well because I feel as though I am knocking back quite a lot of it, so I am going to try this coming week and see if it makes a difference, because I would like to be losing 3 lbs when I have a good week and I never do.

Morning Manda :) 1lb for a monday morning would be a great achievement...

not sure who is cutting back on the dairy...I've heard it advised to a few people of late as apparently it causes stalling...haven't found that "yet" :)

Hi guys, Hope your all well today :) Been raining here all day too, COME on summer I say, then I will winge as it gets too hot (Some days in Summer up to 43 degrees!!) We have daylight savings here now so its just gone 8pm and JUST getting dark, Dont think I can fool the kidlets into going to bed when its light outside!
Have a great day guys, Hope it warms up for you all xxxxxxxx

Totally jealous :) we're heading for winter here (very QUICKLY!) clocks going back, even darker nights - swapsies?:D... I'd like a job where I could spend winter in Aus and Summer in Europe :D...x

Morning all

I'm still in my pj's here and i'm gonna blame it all on this site :p
Off to get dressed in a mo and take my 5 year old out on his bike and go for a nice long walk before it rains again!!

Then home to get the ironing done and sort out something for dinner

xx

Do you get snow in winter?? If so then I'll be jealous :)
Into the 2nd week of school holidays too, I hate school holidays! Should be illegal I say. All my kids want to do all day is eat junk food :(

Last year it started snowing 2nd week of December and it hung around 'til 1st week of April with the odd snow shower to top it up in-between :(... worse winter in 30 years apparently - think it'll be the same this year...

(hopefully without me taking my car ice-skating sideways down the road :D)

but thankfully when I'm snowed in this time :) I'll have all you lovelies to chat to.... :D

[as for school hols: ban 'em...they get too long off and it's a pain in the backside:D]

Morning all

I'm still in my pj's here and i'm gonna blame it all on this site :p
Off to get dressed in a mo and take my 5 year old out on his bike and go for a nice long walk before it rains again!!

Then home to get the ironing done and sort out something for dinner

xx

Morning Wendy :) you're not the only one still in pj's...gonna make a move myself in a mo...need to see some daylight even if it is overcase and raining :)

enjoy your walk :)...think of the health benefits :D..x

morning all xxx

Afternoon!

Sunny here, but think there is rain due.

I'm a bit MIA here just now, sorry. I'm not keeping up with diaries either, double sorry. I am still popping in, just not reading/posting very much (apart from menus). I'll be back though!

Last year it started snowing 2nd week of December and it hung around 'til 1st week of April with the odd snow shower to top it up in-between :(... worse winter in 30 years apparently - think it'll be the same this year...

(hopefully without me taking my car ice-skating sideways down the road :D)

i so hope it doesnt snow huge amounts this year mainly for my driving. i passed just after the snow cleared up, so i shall be completely not used to it. and i shall be working a 45 minute drive away down some country roads so not a good combination =[

hi all ladies i see we ave some new ones on board wendy and pearl welcome to the chat room !!!!!!!!

its been raining here most of the day but now it's stopped for a while !!!!!!!!!!!

and ive got my heating on its blinking cold in my house !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi jet =] hope your well.
its been raining all day here as well so im having a lazy day, snuggled up on my sofa in hoodie and slippers.

Afternoon!

I'm a bit MIA here just now, sorry. I'm not keeping up with diaries either, double sorry. I am still popping in, just not reading/posting very much (apart from menus). I'll be back though!

Hope you're ok Robin - I have been missing my bumbarb buddy

Evening all

Well it has been off and on here in Wales, not great day for the golf, not that I am interested!!!

Had a day in with my son which has been great and a friend popped over for a cuppa.

Just had my tea on PP today. It was lovely to start PP and PV yesterday, had a chicken and mushroom stir fry and it was delish.

I am also glad the sicky feeling has gone away :D

I am on 1st aid refresher for 2 days, which is going to be fun not.... but at least it is not work. They will be supplying lunch, but I am going to take my own, I have been so strong since I started on Tuesday so not going to tempt myself.

:D

hey there racqy how are u going to get ur oats in (that sounded rude lol ) why dont u take some muffins !!!!!!!

ha ha ha Jet, you're like a Muffin Pimp. LOL

Afternoon!

You had better be :) your contribution is valued! :)

i so hope it doesnt snow huge amounts this year mainly for my driving. i passed just after the snow cleared up, so i shall be completely not used to it. and i shall be working a 45 minute drive away down some country roads so not a good combination =[

Tell you what I'll bribe the snowman* to only deliver to my house :) just for you - I love being snowed in (*If I could I would hun!:)) xx

hi all ladies i see we ave some new ones on board wendy and pearl welcome to the chat room !!!!!!!!

its been raining here most of the day but now it's stopped for a while !!!!!!!!!!!

and ive got my heating on its blinking cold in my house !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crank up the heating Jet - you know I hate the cold too :D...x

hi jet =] hope your well.
its been raining all day here as well so im having a lazy day, snuggled up on my sofa in hoodie and slippers.

Quite right too :) I want me a big snuggly hoody...need to find a nice one...x

Evening all

Well it has been off and on here in Wales, not great day for the golf, not that I am interested!!!

Me neither - good walk spoiled :D....x

Just had my tea on PP today. It was lovely to start PP and PV yesterday, had a chicken and mushroom stir fry and it was delish.

ooh recipe?

I am on 1st aid refresher for 2 days, which is going to be fun not.... but at least it is not work. They will be supplying lunch, but I am going to take my own, I have been so strong since I started on Tuesday so not going to tempt myself.

:D

Good plan to prepare your own - keep up the good work :) we'll all get there - together! x

hey there racqy how are u going to get ur oats in (that sounded rude lol ) why dont u take some muffins !!!!!!!

You and your muffins Jet :eek: put 'em away :p lol...:D

ha ha ha Jet, you're like a Muffin Pimp. LOL

Laughing my ass off! this made me crack up :D

Back